Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 21. (Read 3971 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Gledos has a very positive reputation, despite the fact that the project has recently struck. this is very encouraging. by the way, something changed in terms: https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/999031199384285184. What are the strongest aspects of Gledos already now?
Good afternoon! Investment attracts the fact that the platform builds work on the revolutionary development of the education system, making it accessible to everyone. In this case, everything will be built immediately on the most modern and efficient technologies
Assessment of the platform's prospects has already been given by recognized authorities
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Gledos has a very positive reputation, despite the fact that the project has recently struck. this is very encouraging. by the way, something changed in terms: https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/999031199384285184. What are the strongest aspects of Gledos already now?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
How should I mention Gledos in a blog? Should it be a separate article or I can simple say a couple of words about it while talkin about higher education in general?
Activity: 252
Only a large corporation can teach the students for certain job vacancies it has or planning to ave in the future. Is Gledos gonna work with large companies only? How come?
Activity: 252
How many people are responsible for bounty campaign? How do they manage all the work?
Activity: 122
Should I use gledos.io link in every single post or an article?
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
It’s not so easy to get the right skill! When it comes to heavy industry it’s almost impossible to get certain work skills  in hazardous production processes unless you already have the education and completed the training. What is Gledos gonna do about it?
Activity: 28
Can u make a comparison with traditional system of how much time Gledos approach is gonna save people?
Activity: 112
How can potential employer participate in training program development? What’s Gledos approach?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I believe that at the early stage it’s crucial to discover the abilities the person has before he even gets  higher education so he would know what he is capable of. Is  Gledos gonna do smth about it?
Activity: 238
the world is changing so fast with all this technology. So i hear quite often that the education and approach to it have to be improved. The government and people responsible for education are constantly discussing it. So is it what Gledos is trying to do? To make these changes?
Good day! U r so right.  There is a huge gap that have to be fixed between the education and the skills needed for work and the only way to do it is to modernize the educational system. Right now the system is working the same way it did during the XX century. Gledos is making a difference!

How does the project fix these problems?

Thanks to infrastructure and feedback exchange. GLEDOS fills in the gaps in skills and gets the information about the needs directly from the business with the help of AI. It provides the correct demand of what it wanted and needed nowadays. Basically, AI + blockchain = New educational ecosystem

What is the use of blockchain over here?

It’s pretty much impossible to achieve the goals the project sets without it. One of the advantages is smart-contracts that will be used to purchase training hours vouchers (tokens) that determine investment criteria (participation, passing grades)
the world is changing so fast with all this technology. So i hear quite often that the education and approach to it have to be improved. The government and people responsible for education are constantly discussing it. So is it what Gledos is trying to do? To make these changes?
Good day! U r so right.  There is a huge gap that have to be fixed between the education and the skills needed for work and the only way to do it is to modernize the educational system. Right now the system is working the same way it did during the XX century. Gledos is making a difference!

Thanks to infrastructure and feedback exchange. GLEDOS fills in the gaps in skills and gets the information about the needs directly from the business with the help of AI. It provides the correct demand of what it wanted and needed nowadays. Basically, AI + blockchain = New educational ecosystem

What is the use of blockchain over here?

Activity: 392
How many tokens does the team get?
10% of the total emission — 18 million tokens
Activity: 196
How many tokens does the team get?
Activity: 350
What cryptocurrency is acceptable as a payment for investment?
Right now only ETH is accepted.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
What cryptocurrency is acceptable as a payment for investment?
Pages:
Jump to: