Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 5. (Read 2072 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
how many tokens will be put up for sale in all three stages?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
When will the participants of the ICO have an opportunity to sell their tokens on the secondary market? I'm not going to rush, I just want to know if there are any restrictions.
Hello. When will the development of GoodNet and GoodCRM systems begin: immediately after the ICO or a little later?
Activity: 392
How many retweets of official messages from GoodWork representatives will I have to do each week? In terms it’s said that 4, but I’ve decided to double-check.
You should regularly retweet official tweets and updates posted by official account https://twitter.com/goodworkico
Good evening
what is the maximum amount I can earn on Twitter bounty campaign?
I want to see if I should take part in it

The reward depends on the number of your followers, so I will be able to help you only when you’ll clarify your question.
clarify your question.
Hey. Do I have to use my Twitter account to participate in the bounty program?
I suppose.   and whose account were you going to use?
I had already bought advertising on public accounts several times, and as a result, I got tokens of bounty programs  now, I'd like to know if I can do the same here
I guess not.   besides, if you still pay for advertising, then why don't you just buy tokens on the ICO?
I buy advertising from good friends, and they give me a good discount  okay, what's the minimum number of followers I need to have on my account to qualify for participating in the bounty? -(support): You must have at least 200 followers, and 75% of them must be active.
You must have at least 200 followers, and 75% of them must be active.
How many retweets of official messages from GoodWork representatives will I have to do each week? In terms it’s said that 4, but I’ve decided to double-check.
Activity: 238
Good evening
what is the maximum amount I can earn on Twitter bounty campaign?
I want to see if I should take part in it
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I had already bought advertising on public accounts several times, and as a result, I got tokens of bounty programs  now, I'd like to know if I can do the same here
I guess not.   besides, if you still pay for advertising, then why don't you just buy tokens on the ICO?
I buy advertising from good friends, and they give me a good discount  okay, what's the minimum number of followers I need to have on my account to qualify for participating in the bounty? -(support): You must have at least 200 followers, and 75% of them must be active.
Activity: 336
Activity: 336
How will the funds collected during the closed pre-sale be spent? Will they be spent on the development?
Closed presale is the earliest preliminary round selling tokens at the best price. It is aimed to collect money for conducting the next rounds.
Good evening. Can you say the exact number of coworkings that GoodWork will open in the first years after the ICO?

Unfortunately, no. Their number depends on the success of the ICO. You can find a table that shows the dependency in our white paper.
good afternoon

what happens to tokens that aren’t sold in a particular round of the ICO?

do they move to the next round?
No, the tokens intended for sale, but not sold within the specified rounds will be destroyed.
you will have to interact with the property owners, which can lead to some disagreements

in this context, it is worth knowing what part of the budget will be allocated for legal issues?

Our team believes that 3% of the total budget will be enough to cover the costs.
Activity: 224
How will the funds collected during the closed pre-sale be spent? Will they be spent on the development?
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
Good evening. Can you say the exact number of coworkings that GoodWork will open in the first years after the ICO?
good afternoon

what happens to tokens that aren’t sold in a particular round of the ICO?

do they move to the next round?
Pages:
Jump to: