Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 10. (Read 2072 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
do i have to be a tokenholder in order to take part in voting when a location for co-working is being chosen? or is it enough just to work in one of co-workings?
The locations of the new spaces centers will be determined using DCV voting of the token holders.
Activity: 336
hey. how long is it until the start of public token sale? 
Presale starts less than in 3 weeks   
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
hey. how long is it until the start of public token sale? 
Activity: 26
Hello. If i buy tokens during voting, will i get a right to take part? or is there kinda trial period?
Activity: 45
do i have to be a tokenholder in order to take part in voting when a location for co-working is being chosen? or is it enough just to work in one of co-workings?
Activity: 45
Is China's investment in a project likely to mean that online giants will soon start using Sonder?
good evening. can users with low reputation on the forum take part in bounty?
No, even if they have extremely high rank. All this is specified in the bounty rules on a special site.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
good evening. can users with low reputation on the forum take part in bounty?
good afternoon. where should i send reports on participation in a bounty campaign on this forum? should i post them in this thread?

For getting paid, the participant accomplishes the task. Then, he should send a report containing links to his messages for the reporting week. To do this, you should write to the administrator via Telegram @goodworkooo
what rank is the minimum to have a right to take part in a bounty campaign on this forum? Full Member? 

No, Junior Member. At the same time, don’t forget that only users that have  Full Member or higher rank can use avatars.   
Activity: 238
Hello. can i buy tokens of yr platform for fiat?
as far as i know, there’re only two payment methods – ETH and BTC 
Activity: 266
Hello. can i buy tokens of yr platform for fiat?
Activity: 350
hey. i already saw users with GoodWork banner on the forum. do they use them voluntary or is this a part of a bounty campaign?   
i cant say anything about particular users, but yep, you can get tokens for placing a signature and avatar within the framework of bounty campaign
excellent. is the reward the same for everyone? or can users with better reputation get more tokens?
the reward about depends on your rank on the forum. the higher it is, the bigger is the reward   
okay, where can i find codes which i should put in a signature? are they available for everyone?
to get the avatar and the signature code you should contact  administrator via Telegram @goodworkooo. remember that  you should have at least Full Member rank in order to be able to have avatar
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
hey. i already saw users with GoodWork banner on the forum. do they use them voluntary or is this a part of a bounty campaign?   
i cant say anything about particular users, but yep, you can get tokens for placing a signature and avatar within the framework of bounty campaign
excellent. is the reward the same for everyone? or can users with better reputation get more tokens?
the reward about depends on your rank on the forum. the higher it is, the bigger is the reward   
okay, where can i find codes which i should put in a signature? are they available for everyone?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
good afternoon. where should i send reports on participation in a bounty campaign on this forum? should i post them in this thread?
Pages:
Jump to: