Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 6. (Read 2072 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
 you will have to interact with the property owners, which can lead to some disagreements

in this context, it is worth knowing what part of the budget will be allocated for legal issues?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Why create a separate website for a bounty campaign? It's the first time I've seen something like this.

it seems to me that it was created to improve the convenience of this campaign participants

personally, I think that this option is the best
but before it was enough that all conditions were in one thread

why complicate the process?

do you really think that it’s easy to search for information in huge online tables?

as for me, it was too inefficient, and I'm glad that GoodWork applied an automated solution

I agree, the tables are not the most convenient option, but they allowed to track the process of earning tokens almost in real time.
Did they? Usually, the tables were updated only a few times a week, so their actual content could not be called relevant.
can I take several different tasks on the site and do them at the same time?

or should I choose just one?
You can perform several tasks at once, it does not violate the rules of participation in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 13
Good afternoon. Why create a separate website for a bounty campaign? It's the first time I've seen something like this.

it seems to me that it was created to improve the convenience of this campaign participants

do you really think that it’s easy to search for information in huge online tables?

as for me, it was too inefficient, and I'm glad that GoodWork applied an automated solution

I agree, the tables are not the most convenient option, but they allowed to track the process of earning tokens almost in real time.
Did they? Usually, the tables were updated only a few times a week, so their actual content could not be called relevant.
can I take several different tasks on the site and do them at the same time?

or should I choose just one?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
I want to invest 100 thousand dollars in this project. Am I supposed to get some extra bonus?
Yes, according to the white paper, you will get 10% of your investment as a bonus.
Activity: 126
I want to invest 100 thousand dollars in this project. Am I supposed to get some extra bonus?
Activity: 238

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello, what will be the nominal value of the token in the next stage of sales?
0.02 ETH, but now it is two times lower, so I would advise you not to postpone the purchase.
Activity: 28
Hello, what will be the nominal value of the token in the next stage of sales?
will your team create any token reserve after the end of the ICO? anyway, no one is immune to force majeure.
5% of the tokens issued will be put in reserve.
Activity: 280
hello. how much is the hard cap of this ICO?   
about 100k ЕТН, but it seems to me that it’ll be hard to reach it, especially taking into account the duration of the ICO   
Activity: 294
hello. how much is the hard cap of this ICO?   
Activity: 406
will your team create any token reserve after the end of the ICO? anyway, no one is immune to force majeure.
hey. why will the tokens of bounty members be locked up for some time? i believe that they should get the right to use them immediately, as well as the ICO participants.
Such a measure is undertaken specifically to ensure that the Bounty program does not have a negative impact on the rate of «OOO» tokens on exchanges.
Activity: 45
hey. why will the tokens of bounty members be locked up for some time? i believe that they should get the right to use them immediately, as well as the ICO participants.
Tokens are credited once - only for subscriptions to reddit, right? Or is there additional reward? I wouldn’t refuse to get it.
You receive tokens for subscription + weekly charge. More details are described in the task on the website of the bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: