Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 9. (Read 2072 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good evening. let’s say i didn’t have time to take part in the voting within the timeframe specified. will my vote be taken into account in any way?    
If the token holder doesn’t vote by the end of voting, his/her opinion isn’t taken into account.
does anyone already know the amount of commissions which will be charged by the platform if u use GoodNet? as a rule, an intermediary charged about 10% of the transaction amount.
Systems commission will be 1-5% of total amount of transaction. More precise tariffs will appear a little later.  
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
GOODWORK is an ecosystem for remote teams. It includes a network of coworking spaces, task management system and CRM-system. The project helps co-workers to expand the borders and interact with each other from any place in the world. The ecosystem is based on GoodWork coworking spaces. They are going to be established in those districts and cities which are chosen by most «ООО» token holders. Token holders have the right to decide where to open co-working spaces to work comfortably.
hey. can i pay for rent of my workplace with the help of tokens purchased on the ICO?   
Yes, of course, and this is only one o many options of the token within the framework of the ecosystem of the platform. They’re described in the WP in details. 
good afternoon. when will tasks for Telegram appear within the framework of your bounty campaign? i’m very experienced in executing them!

i believe that the GoodWork team will name them once it develops an appropriate strategy of promotion with the help of this messenger   

it just seems to me a little bit weird that there’s still no such option. as a rule, the ICOs start bounty with Telegram   

as for me, i think that the reason is a low level of conversion of users. anyway, not every participant of the channel will buy tokens

sure, but, usually, such channels are an effective method of dissemination of information  ‘cause they’re viewed much more often
it’s a dubious claim. taking into account that the bounty of this platform is active in FB and Twitter, there won’t be any problems with providing interested people with the info

okay, how many users are there in GoodWork Telegram channel right now?

About 2,5k, but this number is growing every day. By the time of the launch of the public ICO it can increase by several times. 
Activity: 266
Good evening. let’s say i didn’t have time to take part in the voting within the timeframe specified. will my vote be taken into account in any way?    
Activity: 448
Please make yourself comfortable. because with comfort you will be able to work well and can achieve the target of this project.
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
Hello. How many tokens are put on sale in this round of the ICO?   
750k tokens, but some part of them is already sold out.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hello. How many tokens are put on sale in this round of the ICO?   
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
does anyone already know the amount of commissions which will be charged by the platform if u use GoodNet? as a rule, an intermediary charged about 10% of the transaction amount.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
hey. can i pay for rent of my workplace with the help of tokens purchased on the ICO?   
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
good afternoon. when will tasks for Telegram appear within the framework of your bounty campaign? i’m very experienced in executing them!

i believe that the GoodWork team will name them once it develops an appropriate strategy of promotion with the help of this messenger   

it just seems to me a little bit weird that there’s still no such option. as a rule, the ICOs start bounty with Telegram   

as for me, i think that the reason is a low level of conversion of users. anyway, not every participant of the channel will buy tokens

sure, but, usually, such channels are an effective method of dissemination of information  ‘cause they’re viewed much more often
it’s a dubious claim. taking into account that the bounty of this platform is active in FB and Twitter, there won’t be any problems with providing interested people with the info

okay, how many users are there in GoodWork Telegram channel right now?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Hello. If i buy tokens during voting, will i get a right to take part? or is there kinda trial period?
Information about voting will be available for «OOO» tokenholders at least 48 hours before voting.
Pages:
Jump to: