Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hard Cap - page 14. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
March 12, 2019, 04:42:40 AM
On this topic, I read a rather interesting post from Ian Balina. He wrote that many projects with which he had come across were artificially inflating the hard cap of their projects. Many developers could not explain the overestimated amount of hard cap. This was due to the fact that in 2017 - early 2018, the ICO market had a high level of HYIP and many of the developers made a profit of it. They could set themselves high salaries, form unreasonable reserve funds and so on. And even now, many projects continue to act in exactly the same way. Of course, this does not apply to all projects, and some projects rightly establish high hard caps as they are planning large-scale projects, but rather a minority of them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
March 12, 2019, 04:31:21 AM
IMHO, they can set the hard cap wherever they want. It's not something standard and it does not reflect anything.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
March 12, 2019, 03:57:36 AM
Is it normal that an ICO has a Hard Cap of 72 million dollar? And as of now I cant find the total supply of the coin so that I can compute the total supply and the value per coin, and I guess they should also put the total supply in their site. What do you think?
depending on the type and price of the coin, what project do you mean? what is the price of the token when making an ICO?
hardcap is just a target, which is a reasonable amount if indeed the price of the token whose total supply of tokens is balanced with the hardcap target they are targeting.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 12, 2019, 02:42:07 AM
I think it's too high, seeing the work done does look like a lot of money, an agro-business that believes it will achieve such a large amount.
It's better to be reviewed and re-examined so as not to get trapped.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
March 12, 2019, 01:44:31 AM
The sales progress of the ICO is still at 0% so for me the investors are very doubtful to make an investment you can look the agrocoin, I am looking for some coin to invest with their platform seems good enough but the numbers makes me doubt.
Perhaps, you should trust your guts. I did search on google and found  this though seems it isn't the one you're talking to.

Otherwise, this isn't the proper board to discuss this. Please move your thread to altcoin board.
Merit: 261
March 12, 2019, 01:09:55 AM
Is it normal that an ICO has a Hard Cap of 72 million dollar? And as of now I cant find the total supply of the coin so that I can compute the total supply and the value per coin, and I guess they should also put the total supply in their site. What do you think?
What ICO is that? Please be detailed so we can help you out, easily.
Of course, that's normal but for some reason, I'm surprised that there's still ico that aiming that much, looks like they're confident of their product. How much had they already raise, btw?

The sales progress of the ICO is still at 0% so for me the investors are very doubtful to make an investment you can look the bitagro, I am looking for some coin to invest with their platform seems good enough but the numbers makes me doubt.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
March 12, 2019, 12:57:13 AM
I think every project has its own calculations. with that much hardcap, it certainly makes investors doubt to invest, because it will take a lot of time to reach it. on the other hand if the softcap target is within normal limits, it will certainly be a positive value in itself, because by achieving softcap, the project can still run
Merit: 294
March 11, 2019, 11:58:31 PM
What ICO is that? Please be detailed so we can help you out, easily.
Of course, that's normal but for some reason, I'm surprised that there's still ico that aiming that much, looks like they're confident of their product. How much had they already raise, btw?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
March 11, 2019, 10:57:04 PM
Many ICO always update fake news for getting many investor, how ever I check many ICO raised hard cap but always have lower price after listing on exchange market, maybe they make fake news and they do not raised hard cap for ICO.
Merit: 261
March 11, 2019, 10:39:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: