Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hard Cap - page 3. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 580
Merit: 101
April 03, 2019, 01:17:18 AM
Hard cap or not for ICO right now is not have higher potential, almost many ICO success raised hard cap but always have lower price after listing on exchange market, many coin listed with lower price than ICO.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 01:02:31 AM
Everything is normal,  every project have its own weaknesses and strenght. Having high supply of coins not mean to be no value. Its deoend on how the token be progressive and usefull in ways. If the coin was manage by biggest team and company. Demand will naturally increase without  seeing how big was its supply
Activity: 896
April 03, 2019, 12:24:07 AM
Is it normal that an ICO has a Hard Cap of 72 million dollar? And as of now I cant find the total supply of the coin so that I can compute the total supply and the value per coin, and I guess they should also put the total supply in their site. What do you think?

Well ICO being clear in all the aspect to attract investors etc by right is something they should be doing however sometimes we also must think from their shoes whether is it that some information must be keep private for certain reasons which only they will know.
Activity: 448
April 03, 2019, 12:10:23 AM
I think hard cap is a target of most high value that the coin or tokens would possibly reached. And this value would be very high that its hard to cope up and reached but possible to have. Several ico would not reached their target soft cap and its normal even soft cap some of the ico wouldn't get.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
April 02, 2019, 11:50:40 PM
for me that's a normal thing, if indeed the target team of the project is big,
it's just that it will be a problem if the project has so many hardcaps but there are no developments in it.
being small and large a hardcap can be unnatural if it doesn't meet your initial expectations or expectations.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2019, 10:52:11 PM
Is it normal that an ICO has a Hard Cap of 72 million dollar? And as of now I cant find the total supply of the coin so that I can compute the total supply and the value per coin, and I guess they should also put the total supply in their site. What do you think?

Why would such ICO will going to implement a hard cap that big? I see many successful ICO that their hardcap is below 50 million dollar and they have showed us their project developing and doing good in the market. Then there is 72 million? and even not displaying the total supply? Be alert cautious guys, that is not normal.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
April 02, 2019, 07:52:54 PM
Raising such a huge hardcap is still possible even in this current market. I want to believe that the ICO must have had big investors, institutions and organisations onboard to gather such amount. However, to earn more trust from other stakeholders, they need to be transparent with the total supply and other details.

With the current condition of the market i doubt they will make it. I think they need to set a hard cap in realistic way. Also some investor wary because there are a lot of scam icos in this space. They need to see the people behind the ico that set high hard cap so investor will trust with them.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
April 02, 2019, 07:46:15 PM
Many projects were setting abnormal targets for soft cap and hard cap. The problem with that is that theydid not take into consideration the bearish market situation this is the reason for failing for  many ICOs.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
March 31, 2019, 04:52:00 PM
Raising such a huge hardcap is still possible even in this current market. I want to believe that the ICO must have had big investors, institutions and organisations onboard to gather such amount. However, to earn more trust from other stakeholders, they need to be transparent with the total supply and other details.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 28, 2019, 01:54:04 PM
There are many scams projects out there with the only aim to stylishly scam many in the industry and the responsibility lies in the hand of everyone of us to be highly vigilant and do thorough background checks on project before putting our hard earned money into it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
March 28, 2019, 01:32:07 PM
There are so many scams going on that you can't figure out which one is right and which one is not. The scammers put fake data on their website claiming to achieve softcap that attracts more and more investment and these guys just run away with the money.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
March 28, 2019, 01:12:52 PM
Can you name that project? During this bear market, almost 1 out of 20 ICo projects can reach the hard cap or even soft cap. Mostly they magic their progress bar in their website just to hype their project. However, did you ask them in their official group like telegram about their supply? If they really reach the hardcap then they should use it wisely to projects development.

Listen, let's clear up once and for all. If a project has a bad idea and documentation, it will not achieve anything. The fact that most of the projects do not achieve anything all because they are trying hard. What would be invested in you need an idea and not a stolen idea and copied 10 times for a carbon copy.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
March 28, 2019, 01:11:33 PM
Hmm, if the coin is an ERC20 coin, check the contract address to verify the token purchases. ICO owners love to tell lies you should do a research against what they telling.

Activity: 117
March 28, 2019, 01:09:30 PM
Can you name that project? During this bear market, almost 1 out of 20 ICo projects can reach the hard cap or even soft cap. Mostly they magic their progress bar in their website just to hype their project. However, did you ask them in their official group like telegram about their supply? If they really reach the hardcap then they should use it wisely to projects development.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
March 28, 2019, 01:06:28 PM

Probably the project wants to launch a rocket into space.
This is a very large Hard Cap, no project in this market can not collect it. Pay more attention to the size of the Soft Cap, if it is as big, then do not even try to participate in such a project, because it will never collect the required amount of investment.

Lol,

Ico's are greedy. They probably would be happy with couple of million dollars but don't lock their chances if something huge happens. 72m $ is crazy big amount.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 28, 2019, 01:04:46 PM

Probably the project wants to launch a rocket into space.
This is a very large Hard Cap, no project in this market can not collect it. Pay more attention to the size of the Soft Cap, if it is as big, then do not even try to participate in such a project, because it will never collect the required amount of investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 28, 2019, 01:00:11 PM
Now it is a rarity that the project took and collected HARDCAP,PRM is very large,as many people have already turned away from ISO and do not believe in it now,so it is clear why not collect money,now for the openings to collect SOFTCAP is already cool and cool,well, we hope that times will change,and everything will be great))
Activity: 1078
March 28, 2019, 12:58:47 PM
72 million dollar is a huge amount of money for ICO in the current market conditions, so the project must provide detailed tokenometrics to tell the community how they are going to spend money.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
March 28, 2019, 12:47:10 PM

In my opinion. outside if an ICO has a 72 million dollar hard stamp. most ICOs have only 50 million dollars in hard drives or below. therefore if there are ICOs who have such a capability, their team will work hard and extraordinary.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 28, 2019, 12:30:41 PM
I think it's great ico and it's a great success and maybe this time-list will come in the binance very nice of this project and lots of investors and buy their tokens not to be calculated by other bounty hunters and investors so big and many of their ico sales and its advantages are to reach the hardpcap and have a great deal of help to make it more and more new projects that they can build with ico also to reach the hard cap in their ico but their project is still low so the price is not rising but when it is listed on the top exchanger it looks like its price is high but the dumpers are not avoiding the exchangers.
Pages:
Jump to: