Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters are a job? - page 4. (Read 4319 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 04:45:18 PM
bounty hunter are job Huh
yes of course, this is my job.
but, this just a second job.
don't ever making bounty hunter as a main job, we need work in real life or offline for our life.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
Personally I do bounty as part time job but honestly spend most of free time on various bounties. I would have love to do this full time but sincerely speaking my job will not allow me so with the free time I don't joke with it since bounty is also another source for income and must be treated as such
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 13, 2018, 04:43:08 PM
It's better to put bounty hunting as a side job a lot of bounties are now turning to scam they don't wanna pay after completion of bounties, so using it as a job is kinda risky,  it's best to just use it as a side job and not main job
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 04:42:03 PM
if you need to use it because the first quote activity due to the fact in their experience, the crypto international can be very risky and will constantly stand ineffective, and now i get the payment as hard because the impact of the stable photo and as a lecture hunter. So, I assume it just makes the liberal predator because the facet task
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 04:38:34 PM
in a job and the risk is crypto with the price and the market that the driver rises without us knowing. the current price of actcoin teuss decreases, I hope we continue to be vigilant with the movement of a matter concerning the development of crypto, especially in the project bounty that has too many failures, not to agitate and panic thoughts so that it is tantamount to suicide.
Activity: 336
October 13, 2018, 04:33:09 PM
I think that it can't be called a real job because it is more like a hobby. it contains risks and the market isn't stable. we need to take this into account when choosing this way of getting income
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 04:32:25 PM
Everything is purely personal. For me, this is primarily a hobby. I like to advertise projects. Who has free time, he can participate in many bounty programs and receive correspondingly more rewards.It all depends on You.

You really like that. I think all of us, and I are bounty participants for a purpose. If you want to earn, you have to choose a good ICO project to promote
Activity: 140
October 13, 2018, 02:47:14 PM
Hi, everybody. Wink For me it is a good additional income in my free time. Cool
Activity: 176
MeVu
October 13, 2018, 02:40:48 PM
If you do it for 8 hours like the basic working time in my country, you could earn quite much from bounties, but I would never do it, I would be really annoyed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 02:39:53 PM
It seems to me that at the moment it is not at all relevant. To date, payments for participation in the bounty have dropped several times in comparison with even the beginning of 2018, not to mention 2017. We need to wait for the market to recover, maybe the situation with the bounty will get better
Activity: 90
October 13, 2018, 02:37:54 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

Yes, it's true that the hunter is a job for me and really helps my economy because it is an additional income, besides this I also have another job but I can focus on both
I don't like to have it as a job because I like to do it on my free time. Dong that and reading what crypto is feels fun to me.
Activity: 210
October 13, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
I do not think that this can be considered a job ... it is rather a hobby which brings an additional insignificant income.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 02:33:38 PM
Recently, bounty hunter receive very little money and now it turns out a situation in which participation in bounty is a waste of time. I think now this is not a job, but a waste of time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 11, 2018, 12:59:06 PM
I beliveve yes. Also, it`s a good job, because you are your own director:D However, sometimes is much more difficult than usual job
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
October 11, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
Everything is purely personal. For me, this is primarily a hobby. I like to advertise projects. Who has free time, he can participate in many bounty programs and receive correspondingly more rewards.It all depends on You.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 04:03:48 AM
a job that gives a satisfying reward. anyone will be interested in joining if they know how to work.
but the difference is that you are not forced to work every day. You determine your own holiday.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
October 11, 2018, 04:02:25 AM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

Yes, it's true that the hunter is a job for me and really helps my economy because it is an additional income, besides this I also have another job but I can focus on both
I feel more like a bounty hunter like a supporter who wants to support a project but from a different direction. well, sometimes the success of a project is also influenced by many things, and one of them is a bounty hunter. well, maybe some people think that this is a job
Activity: 448
October 11, 2018, 03:57:20 AM
Bounty hunters for me is a job,it is a source of income for me,this work that I do every day and it's a big and tedious work,but you have to do to get a normal reward
Activity: 392
October 10, 2018, 06:32:41 PM
This is one of the activities that can bring us a good profit. I think many people have made good money on bounty.
Activity: 225
October 10, 2018, 06:23:37 PM
Am beginning to see Bounty hunting as my full time job because i am with my device every now and then, making research and also looking into crypto information around the globe.
Pages:
Jump to: