Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters are a job? - page 5. (Read 4319 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 06:20:53 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

Yes, it's true that the hunter is a job for me and really helps my economy because it is an additional income, besides this I also have another job but I can focus on both
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 10, 2018, 06:18:51 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

Bounties hunting is a spare time job and additional money to my pocket I still have other offline activities I am engaged in. Which am in turn want to make it my main job in future to come and when everything is in place in future to come.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 06:11:49 PM
Bounty hunter applies to different people for different reason, as for me bounty is a part of side income for me, I normally give my spare time to bounty hunting, mostly at night because that's when i normally have chance for the bounty hunting. so it's a part of income at my spare time.  
NH
Activity: 422
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 10, 2018, 06:11:35 PM
yes, i think bounty hunter is a job. you complete what they asking for to promote some ico. you are work, and bounty hunter are work in their ways. because, helping someone or organization, i dont know what you do is small or big thing, as long as its help someone or organization, that is work.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 10, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

Yes, the hired hunter is additional work and income for me because this work can be done anywhere from the connection it supports
because in addition to working on paid hunters I also have jobs in the real world
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 06:03:29 PM
for now, bounty hunter is my main job because I don't have a job in the real world and bounty hunters really help my needs so far, I can buy things I want from the bounty all this time
I am really interested, how many hours should be spent to make the bounty a main source of income. And is it needed to have a website for posting overviews?
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
October 10, 2018, 05:48:00 PM
Well bounty hunting aside my main job is an additional source income to me, I want to gather as much as possible; these coins so that I will hold them for a long time, I am saying these asset i am gathering now as something I will use for my retirement, I believe before they retire in few years to come, these asset would have turn into hundred of thousands
Activity: 494
October 10, 2018, 05:35:30 PM
Bounty hunting is an additional job done in free times for those with a profession. Jobless someone is interested in full time bounty with, it's actually a job for him. I make additional income and savings with bounty.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 10, 2018, 05:07:51 PM
As long as it makes you money, you can consider it as "a job". With every job, we need to improve our skills, a bounty hunter job is not an exception. Who are hard-working and good at it will be achieved a worthy reward.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
October 10, 2018, 05:01:21 PM
Hi there!

No i dont think it would be a great job it has to much risks to fully depend on bounty hunting.

If you want to have a stable income each montg, bounty aint going to work in my opinion. Why? You dont get the rewards every month, some takes more than 1 year to be paid out. And even when you got the tokens, they need to come on a exchange and you need to be able to sell them for the desired price, wich is unlikely to happen thse days.

Alot of ICO are being sold for way less then the last stage of the ICO, wich is said to be the price of the tokens you get paid  out. All the presale buyers and early investors can sell there coins for 10x there money before they hit there buying price.

Sadly this is the way it goes nowadays, hopibg for a bull market to overcome this problems!

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 364
October 10, 2018, 04:46:06 PM
Bounty hunting to me is not a job but something we do at our leisure time which earns us some good money. Anyone who has decided to just to do bounty hunting for a living is lying to himself and will regret it one day because of not securing a job. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 04:41:07 PM
Participation in companies bounty can bring a very good income and be a major source of income where you can manage your time. But the more earnings the more you will have to pay this time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 10, 2018, 04:33:10 PM
Yes, it is very hard work. At the moment it is very difficult to find good projects to participate. It seems to me that making money on bounty is very difficult now.
Activity: 275
October 10, 2018, 04:31:19 PM
Now it is difficult to call a job, because everyone is involved in companies of different types in any bounty, and your income depends on it. To get at least something, you can spend a couple of hours a day, and it does not work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
October 10, 2018, 04:26:09 PM
I have full-time permanent work. I work in the bounty world when I'm not working full-time. So I want to generate additional income. Earnings from Bounty campaigns is not an easy task. The gain is low. I am also pleased to have a hobby.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
October 10, 2018, 04:20:45 PM
for now, bounty hunter is my main job because I don't have a job in the real world and bounty hunters really help my needs so far, I can buy things I want from the bounty all this time
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 04:16:17 PM
Here all individually. I personally spend on the bounty only 1 hour a day and it brings about the same amount of money as my main job.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 03:58:32 PM
Actually Bounty hunting is not my primary job. However, I spend a lot of time on bounty hunting. I dedicate quality time doing bounty campaigns, in fact I can say it's a part-time job for me. It depends on your level of involvement in bounty hunting for you to consider it asa job or not. But it is good to make bounty a secondary job if at all it will be.
Activity: 784
October 10, 2018, 03:45:50 PM
Now it is very difficult to make a bounty hunter the main job, because the payments that were at the beginning of the year and now are very different.
I agree with you. But this situation may change. I want to learn not only to earn money, but also to invest in different areas.
Activity: 743
October 10, 2018, 03:45:17 PM
Bounty hunting can't be a real job because the reward isn't guaranteed, and also even if it comes you have to wait several months until the tokens get listed in the exchanges and until they hit a good level. Also, actually the whole crypto market is down so it will be very difficult to generate a good earning only by bounty hunting.
Pages:
Jump to: