Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters are a job? - page 10. (Read 4319 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 07, 2018, 07:18:49 AM
Bounty hunters, who have not given up their hands now and continue to work diligently, are likely to become rich, as it was exactly a year ago.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 06, 2018, 06:10:53 PM
Depends on the status of person, but mostly bounty is for the extra income because the people are have real job in real world. But they have some people who are unemployed are bounty is their fulltime job because they don't have already job.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
October 06, 2018, 06:07:29 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

I consider it full time job and take it as my passion,But people can do it as spare time as well.If you do job for others from 9 to 5 in stress and pressure then why not do as bounty hunter full time to choose own working hours and earn as you want.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
October 06, 2018, 06:06:58 PM
It will be quiet interesting and fascinating if we know how this goes on . Bounty really pays and you really get to know when you get something for the start.Dedicating your all for bounties is worth it
Activity: 336
October 06, 2018, 05:47:05 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

It all depends on the income earned. For me, this is an extra income. My main income comes from trading on exchanges and from investing in new projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 05:44:04 PM
I do not think that this can be called a job, it is more like a game in a win-win lottery game.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 05:39:45 PM
I see great opportunities to get a good income in cryptography, but I don’t expect it in the near future. But I do not cease to hope.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

Currently i have my 9hrs. Job and bounty hunting is my additional income after my job. For now this is the set up but i am planning for a better future with bitcoin so i am into other experiences in bitcoin tech right now.
Activity: 196
October 06, 2018, 05:17:16 PM
Of course work , but I like this is not a complete work but only a part , of course the big money will not earn the bounty , but Prebake to the main work )
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 05:13:03 PM
Sure is work. After all, any activity for which you receive income is a job. And whether it is an additional source of income for someone or the main one, it is everyone's business. Personally for me it is the main source of income and I like it. I do it when I want and where I want, I do not depend on anyone. And at the same time I get a good income, it is better if I worked for someone and sat in the office from 8 to 18:00 and 5 days a week.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 06, 2018, 05:09:56 PM
This is a very serious job, many as advertising agents. Here you need to do a lot of work to really earn. Previously, it was very cool and there was no need to bother. But now you need a lot of work.
Activity: 210
October 06, 2018, 05:01:14 PM
The thing is how much time you spend on it. if it takes you 2 hours a day - it can not be called work)
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 03:30:48 PM
For me bounties are not a job, it is a long term investment of my work. When the market will recover, all my work will be rewarded

I really hope that when the market starts to recover, then all the altcoins will go up, and then we will earn more than the bounty hunters now earn.

p.s. for me, bounty is work
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 06, 2018, 03:29:54 PM
Its actually depends on how you view it, well i do it as part time but spent most of my time on bounty projects, it does really pays and will recommend it for anyone who will like to make it as permanent job.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 06, 2018, 03:25:26 PM
For me bounties are not a job, it is a long term investment of my work. When the market will recover, all my work will be rewarded
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Enterapp
October 06, 2018, 03:23:39 PM
yes it's true what you said I did part-time work because in my country crypto currencies have not been fully recognized by the government as the prevailing currency and of course the risk is very large
Activity: 280
October 06, 2018, 03:21:57 PM
i think it's becoming some kind of job in the last time for me, but not only for reward, it gives you informaton about whole market and projects on new more deep level than before, rewards - pleasant bonus
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
October 06, 2018, 03:19:09 PM
Yes bounting hunting is a job, but admit it or not bounty hunting helps some ico to become popular and attracts more investors. They are the one who promotes the project .
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 03:11:46 PM
For me, bounty hunter is an additional job. Because I already have a main job in real life. So bounty hunter for me is an additional job. I think this is enough to produce and does not require a lot of time. Only patience is needed in running the project. like that, my opinion.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
October 06, 2018, 03:08:45 PM
I think bounty hunter is also a job  because we need to work hard for our profit here on the forum. I believe that the bounty hunting is really also a kind of job, because our salary depends on how we work o it.
Pages:
Jump to: