Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters are a job? - page 9. (Read 4319 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 11:44:43 AM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

I think bounty hunters for additional income  Grin cause if you want buy more tokens/coins, you can use that balance or you can make more profits for trading
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 11:30:45 AM
You can never consider bounty hunters as a main job because there is no certainty in this job. The payment could be late (which is true), there is a possibility it's a scam (which is a waste of time) and many other reasons that i can't described one by one but i'm sure you already know. For me, bounty hunters only as secondary income source, mostly for my savings. I have a job, real job, and i use the income for my daily needs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 11:16:52 AM
This is the matter of perception that if bounty hunter believes themselves as a full-time worker it is a job where you can get an income for the year or your income will be proportionately calculated for the 2 or 3 years as an average income. But, If you have some other job in any company then also you can accept Bounty hunter as a partial income also.
Activity: 827
October 07, 2018, 11:12:17 AM
for now the hounter bounty has become my main job, at the beginning of getting to know my bounty I only made the bounty a side job. but one time my salary worked in an office smaller than the bounty I decided to focus on the bounty.
Activity: 560
October 07, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
Bounty hunter's is a main job for me it's a hard work too. To earn weekly stakes and make some profit but it depends for the ICO if they gonna pay you or not.
Activity: 314
October 07, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
Bounty Hunter is a job i think very professional and potential. If it's 2017 it's good. But this time the overall situation was very difficult as the mobilization campaigns were unsuccessful and took a long time due to the decline of BItcoin.
Activity: 616
October 07, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
this is a job even though it is uncertain to get good results. I have personally been a Bounty Hunter for a long time and I have produced enough coins that I can sell even though there are many coins that have no value. But even so for me, Bounty can be counted enough to meet your needs if you can choose it correctly.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 07, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

It depends on the motivation of the guy doing it, if he has a lot of spare time and and good on social promotion he might be doing it full time or if he has a steady job and a limited time he could just make it as an additional source of income every bounty hunters has their own motivation.
Activity: 518
October 07, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
Bounty hunting is not design to be a main job even if you try to make it so. It would not work. You can not get a cashflow through bounty activities no matter how hard you try! Bounty is for the support and hobby of of cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 07, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
For some people it may become the real job. It`s quite hard to spend all day looking for good campaigns and doing the tasks
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 07, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

As for me, bounty hunting could be a job but we can't consider it as our primary job but rather just another source of income. We could have it as a source of income that could sustain our financial needs but we can't rely all our daily necessities in it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 10:29:57 AM
yes of course it is work. if you want to earn good money from this, then you have no choice. you are obliged to pay this for 5-8 hours a day, otherwise you will fail
Activity: 420
October 07, 2018, 10:28:05 AM
For some people perhaps it can be considered as a job, when they could get enough amount of money monthly. And some people make it as a part time job to add more income aside from their main one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 07, 2018, 09:08:56 AM
This is definitely a job that is not always adequately paid and you need to be able to choose the right campaign because some offer ridiculous amounts for what you do
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
rather, it is a job in free time, although I know people who spend it almost the whole day and at the same time earn very well on it Wink
Activity: 644
October 07, 2018, 09:05:23 AM
One year I combined the bounty and the main work, but now I quit my job and only do bounty. If you give it about 4 hours a day, you end up with quite a good amount. Enough for life + remain investments in the long term. Even in a market like this, not to mention the growth potential in the coming years.
Activity: 309
October 07, 2018, 08:32:03 AM
of course yes, bounty is job. why? because we do the task and we are paid if our task is complete, and it's same as real job right.
Activity: 560
October 07, 2018, 08:10:38 AM
As for me it is more like a hobby,not a side-job and not of course the main one. Last year I could make some money from several bounties but this year it is much  wors. than before but I am still staying positive for crypto and bounties.
Activity: 252
October 07, 2018, 07:41:22 AM
In 2017, I think that hunters were serious about such earnings as generosity, but today it is not so much. Revenue fell.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 07:22:57 AM
It turned out to be a job when the market was good. But now that the market is in a downturn, it will be very difficult to live with him. So you still need to find a major job, you can use this bounty as an additional source of work.
Pages:
Jump to: