Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 31. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:18:50 PM
I think it's best to advertise crypto projects on this forum! Since there is no such platform for promoting such products anymore!
Activity: 313
September 19, 2018, 04:15:10 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

You are very correct,  the potential of the project itself will enhance its stability in the market. Most of the ico team that decide to withhold bounty reward still end experiencing the same issue they usually encounter even when bounty rewards are distributed as of the same time as investors. ICO teams should get it right and not blaming bounty hunters for every price drop.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
September 19, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
Well, I think my answer is No. Not all Bounty Hunters dumped their tokens. Some of them really dump their tokens because they needed the fiat that much and they have waited for a long time to get that and I think that is understandable. The good thing is that some also hodl their tokens which make the market balance. We need someone who will dump, someone who will hodl, and someone who will trade which makes the market moving.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 04:07:58 PM
Dumping your bounty award as soon as the coin/token hits the exchange could be a really bad idea. Observe the market situation before making any selling decisions or you can really get burned and feel bad after selling your bag with a low price.
It is not necessary to think that Bounty Hunters are so poorly versed in the Crypto-currency and what to do with it. Very few people who immediately sell coins, especially if they are related to promising projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 19, 2018, 03:54:30 PM
Dumping your bounty award as soon as the coin/token hits the exchange could be a really bad idea. Observe the market situation before making any selling decisions or you can really get burned and feel bad after selling your bag with a low price.
Activity: 200
September 19, 2018, 03:49:24 PM
It depends more on the project itself. If you are inspired by the team, the way they are working and accomplishing tasks - possibly you will not sell their tokens right away. But in most cases, everything happens in another way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 03:36:14 PM
No,I don't think so.Personally I sell only half of my bounty tokens and the second half I keep for a long-term,if the project is really perspective and promising I don't even sell any token.But if it is a scam- I throw all my coins to an exchange and sell all for any price.
we have to wait patiently if we hold a new coin because it's not easy for a new project to succeed immediately. and from my observation new tokens usually have good value in the third market so don't be in a hurry to sell tokens that are owned especially if the project is still active.
Activity: 182
September 19, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
Bounty is one of the best ways to earn thanks to the field of cryptocurrency. Many sell coins after participating and I'm the same. It's the right decision because there's no point in waiting for some magical moment to sell. You can lose absolutely everything
Activity: 560
September 19, 2018, 12:08:45 PM
No,I don't think so.Personally I sell only half of my bounty tokens and the second half I keep for a long-term,if the project is really perspective and promising I don't even sell any token.But if it is a scam- I throw all my coins to an exchange and sell all for any price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
September 19, 2018, 11:37:07 AM
I don't think so, because for example I participate only in project that I trust and that I like so it is like an investment not in money but in time
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
September 19, 2018, 11:25:33 AM
most of the time bounty hunter dump their coin.they just wait for the a exchange site and when there coin listed any exchange site they sold all of their coin and take btc or ethereum. Actually its not good decision because we need to wait minimum 3. months after the token sell. If the project team is active and has a great future than dont sell the coin.but bounty hunter is not wise about it they just want easy money so why they dump their coin.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 19, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

No not really. actually for example now i am in now skynet bounty. and i will hold that coins. because i am doing my own research.

and i join only the good projects not for the only free money...
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
September 19, 2018, 01:17:58 AM
because waiting for the distribution of tokens and until the launch on the exchanger is very long. Hold tokens in a few months and there is no guarantee to go up. so it's better to just sell it and buy it for other more potential assets. I know, this will affect the project itself, and make the project sink. but if the views and thoughts of all bounty hunters are the same, which is direct selling when getting tokens, it will be difficult for them to understand that and the future of the project itself.
Activity: 882
September 19, 2018, 01:10:03 AM
No. Small-hand investors sell a much larger percentage of coins than bounty hunters. The truth is not want to understand it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 02:25:56 PM
not all bounty hunters like to dump their assets.
usually those who do that are new people who become bounty hunters.
I am a bounty hunter and sometimes I also join in investing in some good ico

I remember the times when I used to deal with the Bounties, and it was my first money earned thanks to the cryptocurrencies. I also think that many of these projects are very promising - just know how to pick them.
Activity: 566
September 18, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

I see this as a useless excuse from team who are not capable thereby shifting the blame on bounty hunters, whereas investors get token first before hunters. It think investors are the real dumpers of tokens.
Activity: 336
September 18, 2018, 02:05:56 PM
they maybe have several reasons why do it. but it's their liberties
we cant blame them. if the coin is really good dont worry it can up by itself
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
September 18, 2018, 02:01:35 PM
I think that most of bounty hunters always dump coins or token that they get for reward. Mostly because they don't believe on project and they don't wanna wait that price from coin/token rise in future. They only want BTC or fiat money.
Activity: 700
September 18, 2018, 01:56:48 PM
I never dropped my tokens as soon as I had the opportunity, although sometimes it would be very useful for me, because I would sell at better prices.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
September 18, 2018, 12:07:02 PM
I don't think all bounty hunters dump their token/coins after the bounty because I do bounty hunting too and can tell you that I still HODL 100% Token/Coins of more than 80% of bounties I have involved in and also I don't think for those that dump it is a question of the project. I have seen good projects in my opinion anyway where people still dump their token/coins even while the bounty ADs still going on while some of us are mopping them up  Grin so I think it is just personal perception whether you're in it for the long run or dump for quick bucks and hunt another one.
Pages:
Jump to: