Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 32. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 41
September 18, 2018, 11:59:26 AM
Of course there are exceptions to everything, but the blockchain doesn't lie.
Almost always once bounties are paid off there is a massive selloff.
This isn't just the bounty hunters themselves.
It is also people with weak hands getting out as they see the price crash.

There are people who hodl on to their earnings, but it isn't enough to go against the trend.
That's why, I often pay very close attention to how much an ico has allotted to bounty rewards.

If it is a great project with a high allocation to bounties, I can expect a price crash and pick up coins at below ico prices after it is listed.
If it has a lower allocation, I can expect more stable prices and might consider jumping in on a presale
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 11:58:35 AM
it's depend the strategy bounty hunter so not all bounty hunter dumper.
many bounty hunter is make volume because he sell and buy more again in dip so the volume can growth.
Activity: 421
September 18, 2018, 11:58:16 AM
Yes, most of the bounty hunters dumped their rewards early. They didn't have the patience to wait for the value of tokens to increase. Maybe they didn't even believe to the potential of the ICO's that they had joined.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 11:52:41 AM
Not all bounty hunters dump there received coins, some are strategically doing these bounties for a long time which in my view should apply to all Bounty Hunters. As a fact that crypto currency is here to stay because of new developments and legitimate projects that are engaging int crypto industry, and the fact that crypto works better for holders not the dumpers.
The future of crypto is bright and for any received crypto received from the bounty is a treasure, hold it for sometime.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 11:34:05 AM
On such bearish market, I think bounty hunters receive far low tokens to drop down the price
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 11:32:39 AM
i'm a bounty hunter but not all. I've never experienced to dump my token in each bounty campaign that i'm participated. So don't judge to much every hunters have their own aim to get huge income in every projects.
Activity: 350
September 18, 2018, 11:26:01 AM
various experiences in the bounty campaign. there is no token paid for the token. so be careful about the bounty campaign ever so my advice is always to read white paper to know about the project so as not to fall victim to the scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?
Base on what I've read from the bounty hunters, it's likely.

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.
They can decide for themselves and there's no need to say about fairness on it. As long as they got their tokens, they have the might to do whatever they can to it.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.
Yeah they aren't the same but majority are whether the project is like that or not.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.
No one will stay if the treatment isn't good.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
IIRC, bounty allocation from the total cap is about 1% only right? how can it move the market with large impact?
i agree it depends on the project . But as long as they wanna dump it or hold it they will never regret because they worked for it.
Activity: 448
September 18, 2018, 10:57:35 AM
I agree with you, I believe that the optimal measure in such cases is to freeze tokens, so that participants can not immediately cash their money. But if you look at the other side, then the project can be zhelanichestvo and all participants will not earn anything, is this fair?
Activity: 313
September 17, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

I quite agree with you on this. I am not of the school of thought that whenever there is a drastic drop in price of a token, it is then caused by bounty hunters. There have been cases where the token have not even been distributed to bounty hunters and the tokens would have been dumped by the investors and this can be accounted for by so much bonuses as incentives to investors.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 17, 2018, 03:33:35 PM
this is only a release from a very long waiting time, so sometimes the visible impression of the bounty participants when receiving their tokens such as dumping and making prices fall, such moments that are used by the developer token to play the price of course.
Activity: 742
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:01:38 PM
I also do believe that this is not a fair assessment. I saw that all of bounty budget is 0.7%-5%. Another things unsold token all project don't burn after exchange listed they try to sold it in ICO price. Only bounty hunter can't all project price dump.
copper member
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 01:45:51 PM
I disagree with the assertion that bounty hunters dump always.
I know a couple of hunters that are good holders of their token reward.
Although, I believe some dump early because of challenges that needs urgent attention.

There was this ico that refused distributing bounty rewards to participants, saying they will dump and cause their the price of their tokens to be useless.

What happened afterwards shook even the developer to his bone marrow.
Presale/private investors dumped their tokens rught in their nose with reckless abandon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 17, 2018, 01:31:41 PM
I think not every bounty participant will sell the token below the ico price, only the stupid one will sell the token below the ico price even the presale price. He doing that because they don't understand about the project.
Yes i agree on that, I think not all of the bounty participant is a dumpers, there are still few bounty participants that believe on holding tokens. But I see that most of them are really dumpers maybe it is all because of their need. I think we can't blame them they have the right on what would be their understanding in the token that they can get from working on bounty, because that was their hard earn profit so it is all up to them on how they used their token for good.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
September 17, 2018, 01:23:24 PM
I think not every bounty participant will sell the token below the ico price, only the stupid one will sell the token below the ico price even the presale price. He doing that because they don't understand about the project.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 01:17:02 PM
Generally, it's just good business to do that. They want to convert their holdings to something they can spend ASAP because bounty hunting is a game of numbers - do as many bounties as you can and hope a few do well. Especially during this market
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
September 17, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

Not all of bounty hunter will sell the token when he received reward.
it depend of the project.
but, ya some bounty hunters sell the token when he received the token (most of them) which makes the bounty hunters as the main job.

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 17, 2018, 09:48:07 AM
No, I am also one of the bounty hunters who hates dumping their coins once get paid. I consider it as proof of my hard work. I will not settle for anything less and I know that the value of the bounties I joined is more than the dump price. I am not into instant money, I can hold as long as I want and even it takes more than a year as long as I can sell my coins in a good price with a working project. Bounty hunters who sell their coins once get paid are crazy, wasting their effort. Everyone should help the project by not dumping the coins. This is a lesson to all bounty hunters.

It's a lesson a must learned especially for those not so old members of our community that strategy helps a lot for our community dumping early might get the price below it's ICO value if all of us has the same vision I think market price will bounce back as early as expected.

All the  beginners or who do not know much should stay away from the group which ask you to join their where they give you signals. Also do not buy very low altcoins priced coins as those would get dump soon if not immediately.

Activity: 224
September 17, 2018, 09:46:01 AM
Mot only bounty hunters but also investors dump always the coin. Most of the bounty hunters dump the coins after the got paid, it is true. But not everyone, There has some intelligent bounty hunters who hold their coin for the future. So, bounty hunters are dumpers it is like a slang. The problem is people like looking for a factor to blame when things don't go accordingly. I have seen more than two bounties now that refuse to pay hunters with the opinon that if they release tokens to bounty participant price of tokens will dump. Regardless of them not paying the price stil dumped. So dumping in ico price can't be blamed on bounty hunters. Thats just a fallacy. The bearish market is the cause.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 17, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

I disagree with your opinion mate,not all Bounty hunters are dumping there tokens after they get,there are some bounty hunters that giving value to the tokens they get and that is depends on the project if it has a big potential we need to hold it waiting to increase its price because I'm sure if the tokens listed on the Exchanges many will sell there tokens and the price will dump,and there are also investors after they receive there tokens they directly dump it if they reach there expected prices.
Pages:
Jump to: