Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 34. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
September 15, 2018, 09:05:53 AM
Most bounty hunters are not investors and for them the bounty payments are like a salary. A lot of times they don't want to gamble and prefer to take the small but sure amount. I understand this behaviour and think that bounty hunters are not to be blamed for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 09:04:23 AM
I personally don't dump tokens, I hold them for quite a long time usually. I totally agree with you and don't see any sense in selling tokens right after receiving them, it's not even much profitable.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 08:58:36 AM
Yes the rate at which bounty hunters dump is affecting projects. I will suggest they reward bounty hunters in Eth
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 08:58:18 AM
nor all bounty hunters concerns your application. I am one of the bounty hunters, and I never lose a coin, because I believe in crypto and even sometimes invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 08:56:26 AM
I have alot of tokens in my mew. Not even sell them unless there's bull run happening. Seems some fuders really wanted to dump those token after then bought it on PRE-Sale soME Coins due to pump and dump volatility they sold it for a reasonable price.
Activity: 75
September 15, 2018, 08:47:25 AM
The number of tokens paid to the bounty hunter is not much. The after-listing projects and prices fell sharply as investors dump. Pre-sale buyers are the strongest dumper
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 08:43:51 AM
not always . Some icos makes late payments for bounty hunters but otherwise there is always will be dump.
Activity: 143
September 15, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
I do not think the bounty hunters are the main cause of the dumping. Because no one wants to sell their token at a low price
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
September 15, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
Mostly yes, but that is not always the case. Sometime you will find yourself in a situation that you can not really help it but to sell, for example, if you find your tokens worth X5 or more from its initial value you will be crazy not to sell,  even most investors will sell their tokens if they find it  worth  much more compared to the price they bought it with. I made this mistake once and I learned my lesson refused to sell my tokens that were X5 and I am a bag holder now for this token with value decreased more than 90% from its initial price.

Selling your tokens with pennies once you get them is a bad move and sadly most bounty hunters do so.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 08:29:25 AM
I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
In fact, there are not so many good projects. Bounty hunters in parallel lead a large number of companies. They have doubts about certain aspects of some projects. And after receiving the tokens, they immediately try to sell them. And as practice shows, at the moment it is a good strategy.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 15, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
Most of the dumping coin is because of the bounty hunters because after they get their token and that token listed to the market they already sell it so the token decreased the value. But they have bounty hunters who still holding their token even they get their reward and this is very helpful to the token. Maybe they are also bounty hunters and also ICO investor so they did not want to dump the token that they have.

As far as my experience is concerned as a bounty hunter yes most of the bounty rewards that I have received is dump. The reason why I become a patient holder. I’m patiently for the right time and right price for it to become worth it.
Activity: 98
September 15, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
Its not true.

I know someone that started bounties earlier this year, she still holding most of the coins she got from bounties.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 08:20:05 AM
only weak projects blames bounty hunters that they are dumping their tokens after get paid. I was already see a lot of such projects where private sale investors and pools dumped tokens below ico price even before they paid to bounty hunters.
Activity: 182
September 15, 2018, 08:19:08 AM
The general market situations encourages dumping, not just by bounty hunters but also investors as there is a higher chance of prices going down soon after launch, there will be a reversal of trend if we go bullish
Activity: 476
September 15, 2018, 08:17:07 AM
I do agree that most of the decisions by the bounty hunters depend on the project. Sometimes, when the project looks very promising, no one would like to dump such a coin.
And it can be the other way around, that the project looks good, but it turns out to be fraudulent.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 08:05:32 AM
Bounty hunters have everything they want if they have received tokens from their work, now bounty hunters are smart, they won't sell tokens below ICO prices, I see them, they also invest in projects that they think are legit
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:49:16 AM
I do agree that most of the decisions by the bounty hunters depend on the project. Sometimes, when the project looks very promising, no one would like to dump such a coin.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 07:44:16 AM
Nah ,not all hunters dump, and again it depends on the project, at times a bounty hunter might be so in love with a project he won't bother dumping it .
Activity: 434
September 15, 2018, 07:39:56 AM
Bounty hunters prefer not to keep their tokens for a long time in a falling market,because they quickly fall in price. I am also engaged in bounty, but I do not sell all tokens,because I believe in the idea of some projects and believe in the growth of the price of these tokens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 07:38:56 AM
not all bounty hunters like to dump their assets.
usually those who do that are new people who become bounty hunters.
I am a bounty hunter and sometimes I also join in investing in some good ico
Pages:
Jump to: