Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 30. (Read 33087 times)

copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 05:13:52 AM
There is no issue with bounty hunters dumping after listing of a coin, the allocation to bounty is usually within less than 2% and may not have much effect on the price of the coin, Good projects will always do well on the long run irrespective of the dump
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 05:11:08 AM
Probably the most part of the coins are kept , the rest is taken out to fiat. Here is not the community of Uncle Scrooge
On the contrary, people derive only what they need. Miners, for example, as far as I know, store everything in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 104
September 28, 2018, 05:05:18 AM
I don't think all bounty hunters dump their tokens after they receive the reward because real bounty hunters know how to wait and hold their token. Real bounty hunters knows that when their holding more, they will receive more compared to other who dumps their token. Bounty hunters dump their token if they know that the project is not progressing anymore.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 28, 2018, 05:04:11 AM
Yes i'm afraid its true, almost all of bounty hunters dump all their tokens. Don't get me wrong, I am also a bounty hunter and I do it most of the time when I don't see the potential of the project and the activeness of the team. However, when I see the team is working hard and very active in doing their work, I can hold that coin for more than a year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 05:00:54 AM
Bounty hunters are vitally important in the scheme of thing in cryptocurrency! Any project that deal unfairly with bounty hunters will definitely hurt their project! I think the  policy towards bounty hunter should be just and fear and you will see how far a project will go with such policy!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 28, 2018, 04:53:43 AM
Not all and there is situation some projects dont want to go to exchanges and tokens cant be sold at all sometimes holding good projects tokens is good strategy.
copper member
Activity: 56
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 28, 2018, 04:48:43 AM
A lot of bounty hunters do not know anything about the projects where they participate, and sell at the earliest opportunity the tokens they received. Even if the price is lower than the price of ICO, they will sell even 3-5-10 times lower. They do not care about the project.
Activity: 70
September 28, 2018, 04:27:38 AM
almost always
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 04:26:17 AM
Probably the most part of the coins are kept , the rest is taken out to fiat. Here is not the community of Uncle Scrooge
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 04:09:49 AM
Some teams are very clever when blocking coins for several months, so that the hunters do not bring down the coin at the first moment as it appears on the exchange. Or pay bounty hunters in several stages. I'm not selling anything yet, I'm just waiting for the market to grow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
September 28, 2018, 03:27:11 AM
Tell me, if you were paid a salary and said that if you do not remove it now, you will definitely have less money, maybe someday they will be more, but we will not promise it. Would you take the money off the card? Also bounty hunters.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 03:36:46 PM
Although I myself take part in the bounty, but I think that hunters always reduce the price immediately after entering the exchange. On the other hand, they help the project to collect the required amount, which is not necessary for further development.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 03:33:29 PM
Not everyone does that. I do not think that now all bounty coins will be able to grow enough to make sense to store them to last so I also try sometime to sell all at once and as quickly as possible. It seems to me that I'm doing the right thing and this is the most correct decision
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
September 19, 2018, 06:57:51 PM
I don't think so . Bounty hunters earn their tokens by doing a job , they don't invest any money there , so they can not lose money by definition and can wait for a suitable price for sale as long as it would be needed , without any risks to incur financial losses . While ICO investors , who bought tokens by paying a fiat money have a risk to lose everything if token will become useless and will worth 0 , and if price start to decrease they might want to sell it at any price as soon as possible to reduce their losses .
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
September 19, 2018, 06:54:43 PM
As a bounty hunter in the crypto world myself, i can say that bounty hunters doesn't dump cryptocurrency after we get paid instead of dumping it, we are more encouraged and motivated to pursue being an investor and bounty hunter.
Agree, sometimes the bounty hunters more prefer to hold their token and wait for the right moment to sell. the bounty hunter is not all bad. same like trader or investor, the bounty hunter also want get profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 06:28:12 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

As a bounty hunter in the crypto world myself, i can say that bounty hunters doesn't dump cryptocurrency after we get paid instead of dumping it, we are more encouraged and motivated to pursue being an investor and bounty hunter.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
September 19, 2018, 06:21:22 PM
In my experience only a small fraction of bounty are looking to dump their tokens at the very first instance, you can tend to spot these guys on the channel, desperately asking the time, date and precise moment the token will be listed on an exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 06:14:47 PM
It's not true that all bounty hunters dump their tokens on exchanges immediately after receiving them. And I don't believe that it's bounty hunters dumping that affect price of tokens on exchanges. I know many projects presently that have not even distributed bounty tokens but the price has already dumped far below ico price. So who are the ones dumping?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 04:30:49 PM
I do not agree with this insertion that has been around for some time now that people always accuse hunters of dumping a coin at the exchanges. Experience has told us at least that the private sale investors do worse than we can think but because people carry the mentality that bounty hunters get free tokens which are even not true, they are quick to pass such a premature judgment. The huge bonuses that the private sale investors get leads to the dumps we see every day at the exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 04:23:00 PM
Most bounty hunters dump their token immediately they receive them in their wallet. This is such a nasty behavior from their part because they are contributing to the downturn in the market. The more you dump a token the less value the token has in the market. I huge all the bounty hunters to at least hold their token for a while before dumping it to savage the price in the market.

Bounty Hunters aren't the ones contributing to the downturn in the market. How can a 3% of bounty tokens dump and reduce price for 97%. It's high time people stopped blaming Bounty hunters. Pre Sale Investors actually buy more tokens at a lesser price than ICOs. And those are the ones with enough % to dump and shake the price of the tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: