Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 38. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 01, 2018, 02:18:37 PM
Why many people think that bounty hunters are able to bring down the course, this is a misconception! in fact, the price does not fall by the fact that hunters sell their coins. Sell early investors and the price thus goes down.!
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 02:13:39 PM
You can not hold all the tokens sometimes its good to sell immediately , and some coins are good to hold So it depend on bounty hunter to sell according to their strategy and their needs. And it may effect the project but i think there is no fault of bounty hunters.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
September 01, 2018, 01:53:09 PM
I still hold a lot of altcoins for up to 1 year. If you are really optimistic about an altcoin, why should you choose to dump it? You know, there are some bounty hunters who also have the awareness of investors.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
September 01, 2018, 01:51:38 PM
not all bounty hunters will immediately sell their coins at very cheap prices, it all depends on them, if they need money and there is no other choice then they will immediately sell it but if they still can survive then they will hold the coins they get from reward bounty
Activity: 345
September 01, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
Here is one of the reasons why it seems like bounty hunters dump always. ICO's do not keep to their words all the time, later on you see them listing at a price far lower than what they promised. So why wouldn't a bounty hunter dump his coin after working so hard to promote that project and later on get disappointed.
Activity: 44
September 01, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
I've learned my lesson you know when I'm newbie on crypto I sell earlier and now i regret on my doings, so I decided to be wise and just keep waiting, patience is the key. Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 07:51:51 PM
I don't think so, because in my opinion not all bounty hunters immediately sell the coins they get, because some bounty hunters will definitely hold the coins they get.
Activity: 8
August 31, 2018, 07:34:14 PM
I hold my bounty rewards I don't dump them just for any amount. some tokens are worth holding actually, but when I see that the token has no project I sell it off.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
August 30, 2018, 07:23:41 PM
Bounty hunters.  They own such a small percentage of all coins that it is unlikely, but those who invested in ICO for the sake of quick money - quite.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
August 29, 2018, 02:43:56 PM
No, I hold my bounty tokens for long time. I do not dump them immediately. Firstly i see the scale chart. When I see the price is growing then i use my some bounty tokens.
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 05:51:40 AM
Am yet to dump any of my tokens received from bounty. I only partly dumped my Polymath which I got as an airdrop and bought back recently. If a project is a good and a solid project, a wise hunter will never dump. But if they choose to, it's their right as they have worked for it. No issues.
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 05:51:16 AM
Not all bounty hunters dump coins after ICO's, some of them hold the coins till the token becomes useful and can be used on the platform. I don't think we should blame them so much for dumping of tokens because some of the dumping comes from investors that buy a lot of coins.
Activity: 110
August 29, 2018, 05:46:57 AM
In last year, the bounty hunters didn't sell their tokens. They hold it. Some hunters are still holding their tokens. But now they have scared by seeing what has happened to the market and their profits. I'm pretty much sure that they wish now if they could sell their tokens at the price was so high last year. Now what they are doing is, they sell their tokens as soon as they receive them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 29, 2018, 02:36:01 AM
stupidity, almost everything depends on the bounty of hunters, this is the main method of advertising, so many ICO live at their expense

I think most of you are bounty hunters. Why blame bounty hunters while sell their possesion. All coins and tokens in bounty hands wallet are theirs. It is decentralized world. No one can control the token not to be sold. If you or developers want to pay in eth or btc, bounty hunters won't sell the new tokens because they have no tokens/. DOn;t worry about bounty selling the tokens, it is their right, Right?
Activity: 294
August 27, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

it seems to me that not all bounty hunters immediately sell their coins. I have several friends who are engaged in crypto currency and none of them do it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 03:24:51 PM
No I always hold my coins earned with bounties, only if price is at least +150% compared to ICO price I will start to sell half and hold the rest.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 27, 2018, 03:08:04 PM
it's all our own lives to be ready to pass the best times of tokens that we have..
from the experience I got, all projects that have their own teams will only make high sales just for a moment and that's where we have to be smarter to sell tokens..
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 27, 2018, 02:58:11 PM
Not all hunters sell their coins received from bounty, at the first opportunity.
If the project is not a "dummy" then almost everyone keeps the coins even a little, so that they make a good plus.
The main thing is to put real affordable value of a coin for yourself, and not to be greedy, but to sell immediately how it reached this mark.
To fix profits)) does not always work out
Activity: 322
August 27, 2018, 02:56:46 PM
stupidity, almost everything depends on the bounty of hunters, this is the main method of advertising, so many ICO live at their expense
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 27, 2018, 02:51:22 PM
I agree with you.bounty hunters dump their bounty coins most of the time causing the project price to fall under ico price. This might be due to many factors such as ignorance on the bounty hunters part or lack of belief in the project. If they really did believe in the idea of the project, they'd see the prospects and not dump early
Based on your words, you participate in bounty campaigns, however, you do not believe in the prospect of those projects in which you participate.
As for the one who lowers the rate coins, you're forgetting the advisers and project team(often, their tokens are not frozen for a certain period of time).
Pages:
Jump to: