Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 37. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 07:32:20 PM
Not all bounty hunters always dump,I am bounty hunters and I don't dump I am still holding my first ever  bounty tokens because I believe that it will be more profitable in the right time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 04, 2018, 07:28:54 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
In actual not , the team of ICO  advertise Thier project with the spend of bulk amount of tokens to the advertisers and that causes into big dump of the market of cryptocurrency after sudden launch .
So here we can't blame over the bounty hunters .
And also you can think yourself that bounty hunters are playing a very important role in this field because they are doing hardwork for those tokens which they got at the end of the ICO and with that they makes advertisment at group level to know about that project to the people , but opposite of this many YouTubers made demand of $20-30k value of token for one video and that Results into a more big amount of toekn flow in another side instead of the real advertiser .
And during the launch , the bulk token hodlers sell Thier token instantly to reserve Thier investment and hold a small amount of his holding only .
So here to blame over the bounty hunters is not warrantable  , we should  blame over the those bug advertiser who make only hype of the ICO project .

I agree with this assessment,  the bounty hunters are not solely go blame for the effect of the price dumps of tokens, because some so called influencers with so many followers get paid huge sums to advertise projects and I think it will be a lot better if this so called influencers are only given an allocation in the token sale with a VIP reward from the bounty budget.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 07:16:05 PM
I for one hold most of the tokens i receive from bounty campaign and i enables me to have good return at the time of sale. It is a wrong notion to say that all bounty hunters are dumpers, leaving the fact that even investors dump and most times, it is as a result of the way the team handles the project. I presently have a token in my wallet that has been locked for bounty hunters, but opened for investors. Yet, this token has dumped. The ICO price was $0.1, but it is now being traded at $0.02.
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 05:01:25 PM
This is true. But the reason is most hunter has exalted their time, money, data and stress, to work a bounty in order to involve in another bounty campaign  they need to replenish those used data . That is what prompt for quick dumping.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 04, 2018, 04:59:53 PM
I disagree with the fact that bounty hunters have a bad influence because they get rarely more than 1.5% of total supply which is just a tiny part of a coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 04:53:55 PM
No im a bounty hunter and i don't dump always if im satisfied with the project i will never dump this is the right method to adopt with bounty program
Activity: 78
September 04, 2018, 04:48:59 PM
To mean it is not all bounty hunter that do dump there token anyhow. Some value it because they work for it and thats the category I fall into. Dumping doesn't make sense because you won't sell at a profitable price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 04:40:26 PM
Usually the pool allocated for bounty hunters is too small only 1% -5%, so I do not think that they can affect the course at all. They also receive coins later than investors. Typically, investors dump the price earlier than the bounty hunters get to the exchanges.
Activity: 432
September 04, 2018, 04:33:29 PM
I don't think hunters do dump always. It only the depends on the price of the token when the price was being  given. And also it depends on the situation where one is at that present moment when the token is being distributed.
Activity: 2
September 04, 2018, 04:21:14 PM
the bounty hunter should guard and hold the coin, not sell it when it gets it,
because the projects they are supposed to follow are potential coins, so when they get it maybe in the next few months or in the next few years the price will go up.
indeed there are many projects that are scam, but not a few good projects, so don't forget to always study the projects that we will follow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
September 04, 2018, 04:17:03 PM
Guys, don't be greedy on bounty hunters. Let's make a simple calculation - usually bounty pool is about 1-3% of token distribution, ico investors receive 25-40% of the tokens. Half of them are private sale investors, they get 20-40% bonus with some locks of 1-3 months. So who is dumping ?
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 04:12:24 PM
I do not think Bounty hunters are solely responsible for dumping of tokens after ICO. In my opinion, i think most dev team and investors are those who are to be blames for dumping of token. This because, these individuals intentionally dump the tokens with the intention of buying back the tokens given to bounty hunters.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
I think not all bounty hunters are always dumpers, there are bounty hunters that I know which is patiently waiting for its tokens to pump and they just received their tokens last year and it is still in their wallet. I am also a bounty hunter but i do sell my rewards when its price is high because i need profit for my living.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 03:48:20 PM
It  is always difficult to hold having worked on the bounty for weeks and at least you get to see some pay. Every one would want to sell their token and cash out to enjoy the work they have done. But if the project seems very good then it should be a good hold
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 04, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
yes, probably. bounty hunters tend to sell their tokens after they received their tokens or maybe after it enters the exchange. there are some reasons behind it, like they need money or maybe they will use it for buying a new altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 03:36:06 PM
Everyone has the right to sell or hold , no one forces you to sell or store , everyone sees their perspective coins
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 03:35:15 PM
Yes, this is why so many Icos partners choose to hold their tokens rather than distribute them soon enough. It has been seen that many bounty hunters sell off their tokens as soon as they receive them, and it is listed on any of the excjanges. And this action is bad to business, seeing that this usually causes a dip in the prices of the tokens.
Activity: 132
September 02, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
I do not think it's worth overestimating the influence of bounty hunters on the price of a coin. After all, the bounty usually allocates 1-5% of the total number of tokens. I think that most of all the price is lowered by the wounded investors who receive very large bonuses up to 50%
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

In actual not , the team of ICO  advertise Thier project with the spend of bulk amount of tokens to the advertisers and that causes into big dump of the market of cryptocurrency after sudden launch .
So here we can't blame over the bounty hunters .
And also you can think yourself that bounty hunters are playing a very important role in this field because they are doing hardwork for those tokens which they got at the end of the ICO and with that they makes advertisment at group level to know about that project to the people , but opposite of this many YouTubers made demand of $20-30k value of token for one video and that Results into a more big amount of toekn flow in another side instead of the real advertiser .
And during the launch , the bulk token hodlers sell Thier token instantly to reserve Thier investment and hold a small amount of his holding only .
So here to blame over the bounty hunters is not warrantable  , we should  blame over the those bug advertiser who make only hype of the ICO project .
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 02:47:28 PM
Why many people think that bounty hunters are able to bring down the course, this is a misconception! in fact, the price does not fall by the fact that hunters sell their coins. Sell early investors and the price thus goes down.!
The fact of the matter is that all these accusations regarding the drop in the price of the bastards for the Bounty make no sense. Can not 2 percent of the coins allocated to the Bounty Company play a big role in pricing.
Pages:
Jump to: