Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 41. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 11:02:17 AM
So, in this market I think 90% sure sell , keep the rest , I'll try to sell as early as possible after the distribution of them , but of course if the project is good harvested a good amount I think you can keep the tokens
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:56:42 AM
Not all bounty participants do things like that. many factors affect the price of tokens or coins on the market. I'm sure the price will recover with time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 10:48:49 AM
Not always. Bounty hunters very often are good promoters of the project. They help the project raise money for the ICO and it's really an important part for projects. I think it is not necessary to consider bounty hunters as the reason why the project loses its capitalization. Most often this is the fault of the project itself. In addition, many bounties of hunters are holders
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:45:59 AM
In principle, all right, you first need to understand the project itself, before throwing out its tokens at a low price!
Activity: 97
August 27, 2018, 10:37:44 AM
Bounty hunters dump all the frigging time, and to say the truth, this is really bad for a project. Most times when bounty hunters get their token rewards, they just go ahead to sell, especially if it is on an exchange already, without thinking how that will affect the market of the coin. When too many people dump a token/coin, it cause a direct decrease in the price of the token.coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 01:24:50 AM
Yes, this situation often excites me. Many start selling coins immediately after receiving coins, because they do not believe in their future prospects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 05:57:06 AM
I also think that many of them immediately hurry with the sale of the coins. But in fact, this is their right, another thing - the price may decline and because of the lack of prospects for a particular project.
Activity: 420
August 24, 2018, 01:50:58 AM
Most of the time when newly listed tokens has been dumped in it's prices, it is because of bounty hunters who immediately sell their tokens once they received it. We can't blame them if they always doing it, in the first place, they are the ones who work for that rewards and they really need money to sustain their need that's why it is necessary not to blame them if dumping is happening on newly listed tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
August 24, 2018, 01:39:07 AM
Sometimes I sell bounty tokens as soon as they get listed. During the ICO some projects turn out to have far less potential then they say they have. So I do sell all they pay me as soon as I can in order to receive at least something.
Activity: 242
August 24, 2018, 01:24:23 AM
Yes, it's not always bounty hunters. I evaluate the future of the project after my bounty assignment. Normally I don't sell tokens immediately. Some good projects I hold for at least six months.
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 01:21:48 AM
First of all, I want to say - not all of them immediately sell coins immediately after receipt. The reason for the decline in prices is simply the lack of prospects for a particular project and interest in it among investors.
Activity: 378
August 24, 2018, 01:19:00 AM
Yes, we have to admit that most of them immediately sell coins after receipt. After all, they usually do not believe in the prospects of a particular project.
Activity: 113
August 22, 2018, 01:08:24 PM
I don't agree that bounty hunters always dump,I am a bounty hunters and I don't do dumping as a matter of fact my first ever bounty reward are still in my wallet because I don't want to sell them unless the price is good for me.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 206
we're Radio, online!
August 22, 2018, 01:08:14 PM
Investors buying on sale with a huge bonus often drain coins immediately at the outlet to the stock exchange. Consolidate 20-25% of the profit for them a good indicator. And they are the cause of the dump most often. Bounty hunters receive one to two percent, which can not affect the coin rate in the market
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 12:50:21 PM
Bounty Hunters receive only 2-3% of the money that the project collects on ICO. This money can not significantly affect the price and lower it to the bottom.
Activity: 179
August 21, 2018, 05:44:15 AM
Yes it is true my friend. 78% of bounty hunters fail for their ICO/token hunting. Most of ICO projects this 2018 are failed to get their softcap that is why they don't pay bounty hunter because of their unsuccessful project.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 21, 2018, 05:41:14 AM
Not all hunters and not all the time. There are plenty of hunters out there who hold their coins until they see fit to sell. There are also situations where they dump their coins right away especially if the coin is not doing good or because of the devs and team behind the coin.
actually if indeed they are bounty hunters selling coins directly at the same time it will not make the price a dump, because the allocation of tokens for bounties is very little, only 2-4%. and that won't have much effect
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
August 21, 2018, 05:38:46 AM
The major factor that motivates those bounty hunters who dump their tokens immediately after listed in an exchange is that most of them are full bounty hustlers whatever amount they earned is what they used in sustaining themselves and take of other financial expenses while the true crypto enthusiastic that has good jobs sees bounty as means of hodling potential projects.
Activity: 490
August 21, 2018, 05:35:01 AM
Firstly 2% of allocation isn't that much for dump. Not all of bounty hunters sell immediately and moreover, pre-sale investors with huge bonuses tend to dump more and their influence on market is higher
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 05:30:25 AM
Not all bounty hunters dump their reward tokens, some bounty hunters dump their reward tokens because they scared getting a small amount of money by holding it but later on they regret the things they have done when they see the reward they sell in low price get a high price in a next month.
Pages:
Jump to: