Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 45. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 05:16:51 PM
maybe a big bounty hunter did that, but this really goes back to each individual. but in my opinion this does not affect the coin price too much, because the distribution for bounty hunters is usually only 1% of the total allocation achieved
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 16, 2018, 04:26:55 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
Of course, if the ICO project was good and will continue to develop, and its token should grow in value, then a significant number of head hunters will not immediately sell their received tokens. If the project is weak and there is no certainty in it, the percentage of selling tokens immediately when it appears on the exchange will be very large.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:12:44 PM
Although most bounty hunters are usually dumpers but it is not always so in all situation because there are cases where price will really dump when the bounty rewards have not been distributed to bounty hunters. So in that case the blame will definitely be on investors with surplus bonuses and not bounty hunters.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 04:08:46 PM
I wouldn't say they all dump but it is difficult for a coin to overcome the dumpers when they have given away a large amount of it for free. Unfortunately no matter how good a prospective future a coin has if someone gets it for free they a lot of them take a small profit rather than hang on and allow the coin to reach it's true value.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
To be sincere bounty hunters are less concern about the price of tokens, contrary to this amongst hunters some hunters still hold their tokens no matter what.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 04:06:52 PM
When I occasionally get some tokens are bounty rewards , I am not in a rush to sell especially as we are in a bearish market, I do not dump, risk for me is almost zero,i am not under pressure to sell, some tokoseens may eventually go astronomical, i won't want to miss out on th
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 04:06:18 PM
It is obvious that bounty hunters dump the price. But if the project cant recover from the loss, it is not a mistake made by bounty hunters, but it is made by a project that it is not so stron to recover. Because when you dump promising coins, there are big investors and they are buying, but if not, nobody buys and project is slowly dying.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

I agree with your perspective on this because most bounty hunters dump some coins because some projects worth dumping. Some coins the truly have good potential and some hunters decide to keep the coin because of the potential.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 04:02:30 PM
I think it is a matter of choice to dump and not to dump, generalization is always a fallacy
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 04:00:21 PM
Not bounty hunters, but private investors with a 1000% of discont. They dump price more seriously that all bounty hunters together. Bounty helps to promote ICOs.
Activity: 152
August 16, 2018, 03:56:13 PM
Bounty hunters play major factor in promoting and creating awareness about a project whereas they also play a negative role in the market, because they always dump their tokens immediately after receiving it.
Activity: 251
August 16, 2018, 03:54:33 PM
no, not all bounty hunters sell their tokens after the project is complete. if the project is good then the tokens are not sold.
Activity: 294
August 16, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
Everything depends on the project itself, and on the individual, and his immediate needs. And in each case it can be different.
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
August 16, 2018, 03:38:44 PM
Don't just any bounty sportsman at all times shed any gold coins. If ever the assignment delivers the near future upholds consequently so why provide together with shed this gold coins available. Certain these provide quickly by reason of necessities revenue to enjoy but some these spots hardly any enhancement not price to hang.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 16, 2018, 12:55:33 PM
I don't think we can blame the bounty hunter if the price is dumped, because if the project is indeed good, the price will still increase.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
August 16, 2018, 12:38:37 PM
I believe that not all of the bounty hunters dumps their rewards immeadiately after receiving it, even if they did, I think that there is a good reason. We should not assume that all bounty hunters are like that. If I were in that situation, of course I would hold on to the rewards or the coins and wait for the price increase or until I gained a big profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
August 16, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
I don't think it's all like that, and maybe some of those who really read the whitepaper of a bounty's project will certainly hold their token reward because they trust the bounty project which they are participated.
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 12:31:34 PM
It depends on the project,  if it's a solid project, Hodl but if it's not a good project dumping it immediately. Just take a good look at Pundi X bounty those that Hodl are the ones who enjoyed it
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 16, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

actually, I believe that bounty hunters doesnt really affect the market if they sell their tokens, because bounty hunters only hold a total of 1 up to 2% of token from a certain project. and that is only a small number of token if you compare to the holdings of the team and also the investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 12:14:21 PM
All bounty hunters are probably dumpers because, when the coin that they hold in long term will be listed in the market and has a good price they will probably sell it all out so that they can earn money, but the market of the coin graph will be dumping immediately. When the market is dump there is a possibility that will pump after its dump price or will dump continuously and that is the strategy and style of the dumpers. So wait for the right time to sell if you have a promising coin.
Pages:
Jump to: