Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 46. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 13
August 16, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
This is your assumption that every bounty hunter is dumper but I am an also a bounty hunter I am sold only 10 percent of my total holding which I got from bounty as I know the strength power of the market only one coin make you rich in future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 08:11:27 AM
Most bounty hunters are in it for quick gain they don't really take time to understand the project and the future possibilities they just get their token and and so ready to dump there by affecting the market price
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
August 15, 2018, 05:37:59 AM
Yes, this is true, beginners usually sell immediately and only with experience, members of the bounty campaigns learn to determine promising tokens. But an even bigger problem is the reluctance of the ICO organizers to maintain the price of the token on the exchange, although it requires only 3-5% of the collected amount.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 06:52:02 PM
If you know that the coin is promising, then you should not worry about this issue. Anyway, in the end it will rise in price. Moreover, there are many other reasons why the value of the coin after entering the stock exchange begins to decline and bounty hunters have nothing to do with it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 06:12:39 PM
Yes ownership well-balanced, well-nigh of the generosity huntswomen normally offload the mints they get washed-up generosity location. this negatively contingence the excuse and its nickname. Suddenly owing to offload the bill snap blow away. But I am positive they corner their own explanation for this.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 03:26:38 PM
I am a bounty hunter and I hold my coin. with hold you will not lose anything, this is not because of bounty hunters but this is because the market is declining. if the project is good then the market will recover quickly.

In my own opinion, holding is the best strategy because in this way, you will avoid losing your coins and you should just wait for the price to increase before selling it.

In my opinion, this is not always the right strategy. If you look at the projects that appeared this summer, you can see that 95% of them fell in price after entering the exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 12, 2018, 01:18:33 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

I don't think they dump their coins 100% all the time. The best thing to do is to keep aportion of your profit as an investment. But even if they don't keep, I think they have all the right to do whatever they have worked on.
it's clear, it's all their right, and we can't blame it. but if the project is good, I think the sale of tokens owned by bounty hunters has no effect so much on the continuity of their token prices
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 01:02:40 PM
Do you think the bounty hunter is the case? But I think this bad market condition is the reason. People are not sure about the projects in these days. I don't know what is the reason exactly why the price goes down even than the ICO price.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 12:52:40 PM
I am a bounty hunter and I hold my coin. with hold you will not lose anything, this is not because of bounty hunters but this is because the market is declining. if the project is good then the market will recover quickly.

In my own opinion, holding is the best strategy because in this way, you will avoid losing your coins and you should just wait for the price to increase before selling it.
Recently, tokens, which go to the stock exchange with time very much cheaper. Therefore, holding is not always a good strategy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 12:30:35 PM
Not all of them will dump but maybe most of them yes. Bounty hunters will jump from one project to another therefore they have no focus on one project and mostly will dump their rewards as soon as the tokens have prices.
Activity: 94
August 12, 2018, 12:29:49 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

I don't think they dump their coins 100% all the time. The best thing to do is to keep aportion of your profit as an investment. But even if they don't keep, I think they have all the right to do whatever they have worked on.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2018, 12:28:45 PM
not always and not all bounty hunters immediately sell the tokens obtained, only bounty hunters who do not think long of doing that, and some other bounty hunters, carefully examine which altcoins have the potential to develop in the future

Well sometimes you can't really think long when it comes to tokens you get from bounties. I doubt that most bounty hunters do what they do for the token itself. Of course they're looking at the btc or eth convertion of their bounties.
Activity: 634
August 12, 2018, 12:26:01 PM
I can say no, I am a bounty hunter and I want the price of my token to be sold at a higher price than the ICO price or at least the same price of it. I do not like dumping my tokens because I know it will somehow affect the price of the token. Investors who invest in that ICO will instead of gain profit will probably lose more than they invested if ever the price drop from the ICO price and we, bounty hunters should not let that happen. We should contribute to the success of our campaign and that is to hold our tokens until the price rise and sell it at the right time to come.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
not always and not all bounty hunters immediately sell the tokens obtained, only bounty hunters who do not think long of doing that, and some other bounty hunters, carefully examine which altcoins have the potential to develop in the future
copper member
Activity: 728
August 12, 2018, 12:07:19 PM
No, you can't simply blame the Bounty Hunters for the dumps of a certain coin, i imply there are lots of identifying element why a coin dump, we only gets a single digit percentage of the overall token supply, even supposing all the members sells their coin, I doubt that it's going to make a lot difference. sincerely there are masses of things to recall why a coin dump, bounty hunters ain't considered one of them.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 12:06:43 PM
Not really. I'm a bounty hunter and I'm a part of a good community and I know many people who hold their tokens. Of course if you don't believe in the project or it looks like a scam, you want to dump as soon as possible. But many projects are worth holding and bounty hunters know it.
Activity: 36
August 12, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
the main problem in some bounty hunters, they do not know how to wait . they immediately sell their altcoins for any price

This is so true..
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
I'm one such greedy and keep tokens in the hope that they will grow up? Usually, even with bounty I do not sell for 5-10 months. This tactic cost me a lot.  Smiley
I feel that mate, looks like if getting longer holding bounty token/coin, the worth is getting cheaper. This time, It's rarely to see a token/coin that more day the price is more expensive. I'm myself just can hold it for 1 month, after that the doubts and disappointments will mix, and make me sell them.
Activity: 476
August 12, 2018, 11:45:46 AM
There are some that are dumping and they dont mind what will be the effect to their inappropriate action, but there are still people that are not like this, they are holding there bounty rewards.
Activity: 784
August 12, 2018, 11:33:41 AM
I'm one such greedy and keep tokens in the hope that they will grow up? Usually, even with bounty I do not sell for 5-10 months. This tactic cost me a lot.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: