Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 47. (Read 33087 times)

cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
August 12, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
I bounty hunter, and I will hold 50% token. but when I see to others bounty hunters, just like myfriends, they will sell all token when exchange release. for people who get free token said it's easy, but people who spent money or I mean investor sometomes will panic when price down very strong!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:20:22 AM
This is the action to hunters when they have a good rewards to the bounty that they are participating, but this action is not good to the project with a potential, this will ruined the project.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 10:19:19 AM
I have not been able to determine this, and I'm sure no one can count the number of people involved in the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 10:10:15 AM
It seems to have many direct versions when it is input in Exchange. They like to feel the results immediately, even though the price is not up to the maximum. Falling prices are also a mistake. If I want to wait for a while and wait for the price to go up, I think its value will be better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 10:10:02 AM
I dont just dump my coins my hard earn coins for peanuts it makes no sense i am a holder i dont just give up on project i have invested my time on i only give it time cause time is all it needs to it to hit and the right moment to sell thansks
Activity: 136
August 12, 2018, 10:07:17 AM
Yes, this is commonly actions to the bounty hunters especially to the hunter to which they get high rewards, they dont have no idea what is the cost to this action.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 09:57:33 AM
the main problem in some bounty hunters, they do not know how to wait . they immediately sell their altcoins for any price
Activity: 90
August 12, 2018, 09:19:28 AM
Bounty hunters that do have a great stakes in the bounty and have high reward are always dumping when it is listed in the market they dont mind what will be the costs to this action.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 09:11:53 AM
On the red market it was difficult to expect a different approach, some people use the bounty as the only way to earn money, as a result they get very dependent on their projects and, with the smallest opportunity, try to convert the coins into dollars, which is bad for the projects themselves.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 09:10:44 AM
not all bounty hunters dumped always, because it is their reward for the long weeks they did in the bounty campaign. Some who really needed cash usually traded their rewards right away.
Activity: 36
August 12, 2018, 09:09:49 AM
I can assure you that not all bounty hunters will dump their bounties once it will hit the exchange because I for one will hold my bounties until it is the right time to sell or utilise them depends what token.
Activity: 61
August 12, 2018, 09:02:00 AM
All bounty hunters are different. But the General trend is of course. This is to sell tokens immediately after receipt. But if you are involved in a good project, then there is no sense in selling your tokens on IDEX for example. Unfortunately not everyone understands this.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 09:01:35 AM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

I don't think everyone does this. A good number of people are using their heads and don't dump 100%. Only a certain portion in order to keep their profit already, and then keep the rest as an investment.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
August 12, 2018, 09:00:34 AM
I think most of the bounty hunters hold the tokens especially if they support the project and believe that the product will be a good one, one out of three bounty hunters also invests in the ico so i agree with tou it is not fair to say that all bounty hunters just dump the tokens they get for the work.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
August 12, 2018, 08:59:07 AM
The people that end up dumping immediately end up regretting it once prices soar.  They have a short sighted mindset and will lose out on huge potential gains.  After being in the crypto market for years it's clear that patience pays off.
Activity: 420
August 12, 2018, 08:54:28 AM
Well I agree that bounty hunters dump always but there is nothing wrong because it is very good strategy if you hold your coins with patience then you can get extra profit.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 11, 2018, 08:14:39 PM
For me it's nothing wrong for thus bounty hunters always dump their token because they are a job seekers also that need instant money but not all bounty hunters are dumpers, bounty hunters can be also an investors like me.
Activity: 90
August 11, 2018, 07:39:02 PM
Rewards offers followers do not dump value while others stay scouting for obtaining a larger bag of altcoins at the coin markets. Profit loses would remain increased for poor marketing at least for a large percent of earliest days.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:08:53 PM
I am a bounty hunter and I hold my coin. with hold you will not lose anything, this is not because of bounty hunters but this is because the market is declining. if the project is good then the market will recover quickly.

In my own opinion, holding is the best strategy because in this way, you will avoid losing your coins and you should just wait for the price to increase before selling it.
Activity: 223
August 11, 2018, 05:53:01 PM
Yes, bounty hunters dump daily but they are not the only reason why the prices of the altcoins go down in the market. Even some investors do dump their tokens to avoid running loss.
Pages:
Jump to: