Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 51. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
August 07, 2018, 07:59:46 PM
Of course not all bounty hunters dump their coins at immediate listing on change. Though some people dump intentionally because they don't care about the project, some have no choice but to sell ASAP because they need funds urgently. I believe in holding my bounty tokens till they appreciate well in value so I make sure to do my research well before participating in the bounty.
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
August 07, 2018, 07:54:16 PM
Bounty hunters shouldn't be blamed always token drop from the believe that they are the cause of price drop after coin get into exchange first, meanwhile, early investors make more money by selling their bonuses and invested amount.
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 07:50:18 PM
Bounty hunters keep dumping and this really affect the prices in the market
Do your own research about what you said. While it may be true that most of the bounty hunters are going to dump their token in the market but it is absolutely not all of them. There are bounty hunters that are wise enough to hold their tokens.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:48:42 PM
Not all the time, i am also a bounty hunter but i keep my coin unless i need it.  For some reasons,  i need to sell my coin evennif it hurts because the price is very cheap but i have no choice but if i do,  i will not sell my coins because i believe in holding.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 07:40:19 PM
Selling is definitely the initial tendency after getting bounty tokens, the thing is that most people that spend time doing bounty campaigns are those that want the rewards in the form of money they can spend, a lot of them even use it as a full time job, so the most logic thing for them is to sell in order to obtain the fiat which they can use in their daily lives.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 07, 2018, 07:32:26 PM
This is not fair yep, but i am more than sure in that there is always a good part of the bounty hunters that are not selling their coins, and this is obvious, cause they like the project
Activity: 291
August 07, 2018, 07:27:42 PM
I don't think so, because in my opinion some of the bounty hunters always hold the coins he gets from the bounty, so in my opinion bounty hunters don't make coin prices down.
Activity: 108
August 07, 2018, 07:21:27 PM
I think finding a good project is very difficult, I joined the bounty almost six months but still have not found a good project. Is there a way to choose a good project?
Activity: 183
August 07, 2018, 07:14:54 PM
of course all depends on the coin project that we have got, if the project later from the developer does not continue to increase the coin for what it is if we keep it to wait for the price to rise, it is better to sell it if it has been registered in the market and there its value. but if the coin project has the potential for the future and has a team that continues to be active, I will hold the coin until the price on the pump is high enough to get a bigger profit.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 07, 2018, 07:13:43 PM
I don't think so, if it's a bounty hunter who always makes coin dump prices, I'm sure there won't be a coin price that can increase, because most coins always allocate to bounties.
Activity: 476
August 07, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
Bounty hunters dump only when ICO give too much tokens for hunters (more than 3%). My opinion.
i am no fan of ico and i think tat you shoulx think twoce before starti g to thinking about investi g int hem ot os dangerous
Activity: 476
August 07, 2018, 07:04:17 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
not all bkunties are so bad but still there are a lotnof them taht yku shohld never trust it is so hard sometines to distinguish tjem
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 07:03:12 PM
Bounty hunters dump only when ICO give too much tokens for hunters (more than 3%). My opinion.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 07, 2018, 06:57:47 PM
Tokens are mostly being dumped by speculators that want to buy for the low price and sell for the high price.
Moreover, bounty hunters are getting paid after the investors, and their share of the total supply of tokens is only several percent.
So tell me, how can they really dump the token??
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
August 07, 2018, 06:56:51 PM
Mostly many bounty hunters are newbies, so they won’t to receive money at first opportunity when possible to sell tokens. If it is your secondary or third part part of receiving profit, it may be done like hobby.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 07, 2018, 06:53:04 PM
I do not believe so
Bounty hunters receive so little tokens that it’s near impossible to dump even a token of less than 1m supply

People blame bounty hunters because it’s easy for them to do so
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
August 07, 2018, 06:46:41 PM
Well, if the project of itself does not represent anything, then of course bounty hunters will sell coins of this project at the first opportunity. And if the project is a strong team and a great idea, then this is definitely long.
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 06:42:48 PM
Bounty hunters always dump always because most of them don't really believe in the future of the project.
They are after the stakes they will receive after the bounty, and immediately they receive it, the next thing that comes to their mind is how to turn it to cash, they don't really care about the price, they just want to dump it to receive peanuts.
Moreover they are scared maybe the price will fall, because they don't believe in the future of the project.
Activity: 56
August 07, 2018, 06:12:16 PM
Bounty hunters keep dumping and this really affect the prices in the market
Activity: 302
Merit: 93
Please, just call me erefen
August 07, 2018, 01:45:09 AM
Come on, please learn more about how the market works. The 2% or even below 1% always affect to initial price, because it depends on the volume of circulating supply, not the total supply! Then if we can see volume in the initial market is only 1-2% of total supply, so where is it coming from? I'm sure most of it from the hunters, who want to sell theirs as fast as they can, and partly the early investors as well, who bought with large discounts. So in principle the price won't moving down if the sellers doesn't sell in low price.
I'm the hunter too, btw. But I'm only following the campaigns from projects that I believe have potential to be good, so I'll hold, and will sell the coin/tokens only if they have their deserves value.
Pages:
Jump to: