Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 54. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 06, 2018, 05:47:38 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

if the project is good and the "hunter" considers it promising - then the coins will hold
There will or will not be additional bonuses - not so important as the perspective of the token rate
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 05:41:57 PM
99% of them yes, and I hate bounty hunters with all myself Sad
But I think they're going to regret this behaviour sometimes Wink Some coins, like PRIVCY, will gain a lot of exposure in few weeks, and dumpers will cry a looooot
Activity: 223
August 06, 2018, 05:41:42 PM
Not all bounty hunters dump whenever they get paid, because some of the bounty hunters also invest in the ICO with their hard earned money and would not to bastarsize that by dumping early.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Not all bounty  hunters dump there coins right away. It depends on the situation and needs. Currently bounty hunters are more effecient and knows how to handle there coins. They are now knowledgeable in doing decisions.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 05:27:00 PM
In the actual fact,  most of the bounty hunters do dump tokens for different reasons. Sometimes it could be because of low in value of the tokens of the project or probably because they need money urgently. Whichever the case maybe, in my own opinion I think it is not always good to dump tokens hastily the moment one gets them particularly if the tokens have future value. The way to really make more profit in crypto is to learn how to hold tokens from ICO project especially for a longer term. Anyone who wishes to make tangible profit from crypto must know that holding is a necessity.

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 05:13:08 PM
I am a bounty hunter and I dump 90% of my tokens at the first chance I get. And I don't think it is only bounty hunters. If you see the price dynamics in 98% of ICOs anybody holding tokens and not dumping on exchange at listing would be pretty much insane.
Activity: 126
August 06, 2018, 05:07:40 PM
The problem is people like looking for a factor to blame when things don't go accordingly. I have seen more than two bounties now that refuse to pay hunters with the opinon that if they release tokens to bounty participant price of tokens will dump. Regardless of them not paying the price stil dumped. So dumping in ico price can't be blamed on bounty hunters. Thats just a fallacy. The bearish market is the cause.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 06, 2018, 05:06:51 PM
The majority of tokens will indeed get dumps, after payment to the bounty hunters. In order not to be trapped by tokens that cannot rise again to increase their value, from now on always apply caution in choosing a project. Investigation of projects before we participate in them, choosing team members who have professional performance and expertise in their fields. So they are able to maintain quality and are able to develop their token technology to become tokens that continue to be popular and valuable in the long term.
Activity: 133
August 06, 2018, 04:59:58 PM
Not all bounty hunters dump always,I myself don't dump I don't sell my tokens immediately.Every bounty hunters have different strategy and goals.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 04:58:25 PM
Mot only bounty hunters but also investors dump always the coin. Most of the bounty hunters dump the coins after the got paid, it is true. But not everyone, There has some intelligent bounty hunters who hold their coin for the future. So, bounty hunters are dumpers it is like a slang. Bounty hunters are assets too for the crypto world.
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
August 06, 2018, 04:57:06 PM
Personally, I don't dump everything at least I read the whitepaper and try to understand if there is a possible future gain with bounty projects good luck with your invetment Smiley
bounty lrojets can helpnpeolel but i woulf not build my business only on them ithink taht thwre are better ways
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
August 06, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

i do notk know much about it unfortunatelly bit i think that i can say bojnty campaigns are jt not my favkurite wzy to ean money
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:55:20 PM
Personally, I don't dump everything at least I read the whitepaper and try to understand if there is a possible future gain with bounty projects good luck with your invetment Smiley
Activity: 280
August 06, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
No, because sometimes bounty hunters are paid with Ethereum or Bitcoin tokens. You can see such projects from the yahoo62278 bounty manager.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
August 06, 2018, 03:04:49 PM
I agree with you because not all bounty hunters will sell the assets they have when they get tokens, because we will also look at the price situation and project development, if possible for us to last longer for what we sell quickly, so it's not one the main reason why prices experience dumps is because investors can get rid of their bonus tokens because of course they get tokens and large amounts.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
August 06, 2018, 03:00:42 PM
Naturally if the project is interesting for the community then no one will want to sell these coins. I, too, keep many coins which represent for me what the value. But still in this market is very dangerous to keep altcoins

Indeed, today the market is going through hard times. Many investors are trying to fix the profit immediately after the coins appears on the exchange. Bounty hunters do the same. But considering that the bounty makes up a very small part of the coins, trading in the market, I do not think that the bounty hunters can bring down the price of the coin when entering the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 06, 2018, 02:38:55 PM
Judging from what I read, many hunters do not immediately discard coins, but keep them for a fairly long period. Therefore, do not negatively treat hunters, because everyone has different views on the work with crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
August 06, 2018, 02:35:09 PM
Organizers of bounty campaigns make the mistake of issuing all coins immediately after the end of the campaign. Coins should be issued gradually.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
August 06, 2018, 02:31:28 PM
Naturally if the project is interesting for the community then no one will want to sell these coins. I, too, keep many coins which represent for me what the value. But still in this market is very dangerous to keep altcoins
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 02:28:11 PM
I do not think all bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately it gets listed on exchanges.
So do hold for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: