Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 55. (Read 33087 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 02:23:21 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

Definitely i will not dump my tokens.
I believe the right way to go is holding.
If the ico and the project are good, the token price will rise at some point.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
August 06, 2018, 02:15:59 PM
Come on, what are you talking about - average project allocate 2% of all tokens for bounty program(sometimes less, sometimes more, normal is from 1 to 3 percent of total token). When project enters the market and it's price goes down it is fault of team that nobody wants to buy tokens on exchanges Undecided
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 06, 2018, 01:59:48 PM
No its not like that every bounty hunter dump their coins right after they got coins only some panic sellers are in haste to sell their coins or some are in urgent need of money otherwise many of the bounty hunters believe in holding for certain time unless the value of coin is good then they sell. That's a quite positive thing if Ncash token open above the ICO price in such hotch potch market. I always believe some ICOs are worth to be participated. Yes I do agree if bounty hunters knows about the project potential and they believe on it then nobody wants to sell their coins the moment coin get listed on exchange.
Activity: 588
August 06, 2018, 01:09:45 PM
Bounty hunters are users that look for outstanding ICO bounties and acquire as many token as possible. Some bounty hunters prefer immediate selling because they always want to have the initial highest value. What they doing are holding as many asset as they can and then profit as fast as they can.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 12:45:37 PM
I think not all bounty hunter like that, the experienced bounty hunter would already know very well when to sell and when to hold token. And usually the token ownership by bounty hunter also got just a little bit. So I think it is very wrong to blame the bounty hunter because the token price dump.

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Actually I can not say that the price of that certain token dumping it's because of the bounty hunter's. Because we all know her that their are times that we hold our tokens very long because the price is not good enough.Their are a lot of reasons behined why the price are dumping like the big whales.
Activity: 101
August 06, 2018, 12:37:51 PM
Bounty hunters are the people who are looking for profit for the time and effort they invest for their bounty. So it is likely that they dump their earnings. But some bounty hunters can be an exception.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 06, 2018, 12:30:51 PM
As a rule, selling right now can be more profitable, because a very large number of projects after the sale of coins simply ceases to work and the price of their coins falls very strongly
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 06, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
Whether a token or coin gets dumped depends so much on the project. Most crypto projects are simply not feasible and will not be successful so a lot of investors invest with the short term aim of making a few ROI and flipping so the price is mostly dumped before bounty hunters get their coins or tokens
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 12:24:24 PM
I don't think it's fair to say that only hunters dump coins. Now many campaigns are paying for the bounty with a long time delay. For example, the project of Tracetio, will pay bounty tokens only in November. I think by this time the price can fall very much.
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 12:23:26 PM
guess there are lots of bounty hunter dumping their tokens. especially those who join a campaign with many accounts, surely also dump afterwards. sad but true.
Activity: 182
August 06, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Most definitely, tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself as bounty hunters will always want to dump the tokens immediately they received it in order to get an appreciable value for their efforts.
However, projects are also getting smarter as they are gradually reducing the amount of tokens reserved for bounty in order to minimise the effect of token dump by bounty hunters.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 12:16:27 PM
I think the majority of bounty hunters do not have to worry much about the cost of Bitcoin, for the hunter the main thing is to sell the token while it costs at least something.
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 11:59:28 AM
Yes sure majority of the bounty hunters dumps and they do that because they didn't spend money to buy these tokens, they only spend their time and hard work so they can sell at any given price, to them any amount they sold it at is a profit, also bear market has made the dumping to be even worse. if the market is in the bull run, most bounty hunters will hold for some to time to get more profits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 11:49:31 AM
Not all of them dump. Especially in this bear market a lot of people dont dump, but its those that rely on bounty for their income that dump no matter what.
Activity: 1024
August 06, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
it seems impossible. how can all bounty hunters move prices if the allocation for them alone is below 5% of the total supply. i think, the development team has contributed to this. because they are people who hold the most tokens. and followed by investors who panicked when they saw prices drop.
August 06, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
I believe not all tokens that get bounty hunters always dump if they have entered or released on the market. there is also a token with a fixed price even within 1 to 2 months, the value of the token rises very high. all of that depends on the quality of tokens and trading activities in the market.
Activity: 103
August 06, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

If earlier the number of bounty hunters was several times smaller and investors could buy tokens for less money, and then earn on them, now it's the other way around. In many projects, the price of the token immediately goes down, because there are too many bounty hunters. And they all want to get quick money, so they sell their coins as soon as they get them. Of course, everything depends on the prospects of the project, but of all the projects in which I took part, no other coin is now worth a shine than at the beginning of ISO.
August 06, 2018, 11:14:10 AM
At the initial beginning bounty hunter hold their tokens, because the token will grow in value over time, but since the projects which are solid started surfacing, majority of the bounty hunters are now dumping their tokens once it hits exchanges, because if you fail to dump, after some days or weeks when you check back the price, you will hate your self because the price will be so down.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 06, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

absolutely and absolutely agree with the author!
The budget allocated to the bounty is too small for a significant impact on the price of the price! I'm not tired of repeating that the dump will be the fault of only the incompetence of developers!!
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 08:24:08 AM
Not all cause me sometimes i hold if the token is have a potentials my friend but right now i dont have any tokens
Pages:
Jump to: