Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 58. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 05:47:42 PM
It's really sad how bounty hunters dumps their tokens and this is already affecting the bounty hunters these days, if you notice most ICO don't bring out big money for bounty anymore and I guess it have to do with bounty hunters dumping the tokens.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
August 05, 2018, 01:02:22 PM
Nope actually, it depends on each person. Not all bounty hunters dump their tokens as soon as the tokens hit the exchange. Some prefer to hodl because of the potential that they see in the token.

I agree with that. I don't usually sell tokens straight away its better to wait off and see how the price changes but of course there are also people who do sell tokens straight away so you can't put all bounty hunters in one basket.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
August 05, 2018, 12:51:21 PM
One thing I have realized is that, either the tokens is good or not
A fantastic project or bad project

Investors always dump, a bounty hunter would expect to make something tangible
Than an investor who will always profit from every dump
Activity: 97
August 05, 2018, 07:07:15 AM
Not all the times. There are some who hold on to the coins to see its potential grow. And in instances they dump, they shouldn't be blamed for the price coming down. They hold a small percentage of the total coins issued or sold.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
August 05, 2018, 12:32:17 AM
I don't agree with the mention that bounty hunters dump their coins.
Bounty only is the part of whole project. Usually - no more than 10%. How this amount can dump the price of token?
Much depends on the main goal of project and its staff.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 05, 2018, 12:30:06 AM
Not at all times I guess. The one who make coins/tokens dumped are those who got it free from airdrop or those who buy during pre-sale with more or less 100% bonus. Bounty hunters as much as possible they will sell it when it goes to the moon so that it can compensate their hard work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 05, 2018, 12:23:25 AM
I dont think bounty hunters dump any tokens because every ico sale just spend 1-5% raised money for bounty. So with just 1-5%, how could bounty hunters dump any tokens. One more things that can comfirm this, bounty hunters never use all rewards at the same times, so price still base on community and dev team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 12:16:10 AM
Nope actually, it depends on each person. Not all bounty hunters dump their tokens as soon as the tokens hit the exchange. Some prefer to hodl because of the potential that they see in the token.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 11:48:05 PM
I think the course will much of the bounty hunter immediately ran into stock trades. An awful lot of bounty hunter when getting a token directly sell their token. Many of the things that affect them, as they need the money as soon as possible to the cost of living. And they are also afraid when the price of tokens will be increasingly falling.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 04, 2018, 11:41:16 PM
I see no reason why bounty hunters should be dumping coins they labored to acquire. Even if they want to sell, they should sell not lesser than the ICO price and remember almost every project has early stage investors. Let bounty hunters learn how to hodl coins at least.

I think they only use the opportunity to sell the tokens while the price is at the high rate so they can take their profit and they can wait for the price is down, and they can buy back at the lower price. or maybe they need the money that they can get by selling their tokens, so they were doing fast selling and withdraw the money to their bank. I think there are many reasons for the bounty hunters why they sell their tokens and I am sure that they have their reason and I don't believe that they dump the price of the token.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 04, 2018, 11:04:55 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

As always my stand about this issue was about 90% of Bounty Hunters will sell its coins or tokens after they receive the payments because most of us is work for this purpose as intended for a living but as far my experience is concern bounty coins or tokens is just a small portion of the circulating supply so there is NO any reason to blame the bounty hunters of dumping despite the Investors was partly blame for it. because is out of proportion and out of sense!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 04, 2018, 09:04:14 PM
I think that would be like pinned message for everyone who asking about bounty hunters and their influence to the project.
great answer for all questions.
Thanks for appreciating my answer, there's no pin message and only mods can pin threads.

I agree with your assessment, bounty pool often accounts for 1 - 2% of the total budget and projects cannot blame their failure on the 1% they paid for promotion, besides a lot of projects already get exchange listing & price dumps before bounty tokens are released
That's right if it isn't the investors that has a lot of holdings for the tokens, you can count also the developers since they have also a good portion for that token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
August 04, 2018, 08:42:41 PM
Not all bounty hunters dumps after they received their tokens. I for one holds depending on my needs for finance. I don't dump immediately after an ICO has finished because the value of the token mostly go down. Another thing to consider is that Bounty allocation is just merely a part of the total supply of the tokens so it's not really a big lose for the ICO and for investors.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 04, 2018, 08:14:06 PM
naturally, if the bounty hunter immediately sold the tokens they had gotten, I would certainly do the same thing. but that doesn't have a big effect on the existence of the token itself. Bounty hunters are only a small part, there are still investors who also play a big role in the presence of tokens in the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 04, 2018, 08:08:46 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
on average the bounty hunters sell their coins / tokens because they want to get their work, there are also those who save it for investment, but it all depends on each person, because that is their right. and for the project to avoid falling the price of the token / coin development it can regulate how the price when entering the market does not fall, it may give a bounty after the exchange price of the token / coin is stable.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 08:08:36 PM
Actually not all of them do this. But most of them dump their tokens immediately after receiving of course. As soon as they hear about EXCHANGE! they run to sell no matter what is the price. Projects try to defend from this but the most important factor for any token is liquidity. The more liquidity the less problem with bounty hunters.
Activity: 66
August 04, 2018, 08:01:31 PM
I see no reason why bounty hunters should be dumping coins they labored to acquire. Even if they want to sell, they should sell not lesser than the ICO price and remember almost every project has early stage investors. Let bounty hunters learn how to hodl coins at least.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
August 04, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
I am a bunty hunter and im strong holder of bounty coins actually i have alot coin buntycoins holding since 2017 i will not dump my coin in cheap price i will dump it if im satisfied with the price, patient is virtue here in cryptoworld.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 04, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
Bounty hunters can really cause dump the token because they need affected what happrn because they get token free from bounty campaign. But they have bounty hunters who are concerned to the token because they are investor of the iCO and bounty hunters.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 04, 2018, 07:52:17 PM
I don't think so, because in my opinion those who make coin dump prices are investors not bounty hunters, even though there are some bounty hunters who sell coins at low prices but I am sure that will only have a small impact compared to investors who sell coins at low prices.
Pages:
Jump to: