Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 60. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 04, 2018, 06:10:20 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

it might happen, bro, because the bounty hunters also saw in terms of whether or not the project was good, could it be defended and made a lot of profit? if the bounty hunter has predicted that bad projects can be discarded immediately
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 04, 2018, 05:55:38 PM
Base on what I've read from the bounty hunters, it's likely.

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.
They can decide for themselves and there's no need to say about fairness on it. As long as they got their tokens, they have the might to do whatever they can to it.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.
Yeah they aren't the same but majority are whether the project is like that or not.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.
No one will stay if the treatment isn't good.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
IIRC, bounty allocation from the total cap is about 1% only right? how can it move the market with large impact?

I agree with your assessment, bounty pool often accounts for 1 - 2% of the total budget and projects cannot blame their failure on the 1% they paid for promotion, besides a lot of projects already get exchange listing & price dumps before bounty tokens are released
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

I don't think so. Tokens to be dumped by the bounty hunters is depends on the projects. If the project is not successful there is no way to hold the tokens because it will become a shit coins and the values will be fade. But of the projects were bounty hunters joined is promising and have a good platforms maybe the tokens they have received will be hold and they will invest to it. That's it what a trading business all about. A good strategy to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
August 04, 2018, 07:48:42 AM
mostly like that many participants do dumps on reward bounty they get but usually wait for rate to approach ico prices and then they do a dump but if the price is still cheap they will definitely get their reward
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
UChain your best ecosystem!
August 04, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

Of course! I fully agree, and even more often bounty hunters fix a certain percentage of profits, and the rest is left for a long time, although this is not always the right idea)
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
I do not see the point of keeping coins for long. The market has changed. Coins drop after the ICO. Waiting is not suitable for weak people.
indeed now the market cannot be predicted. sometimes when we hold back in the long run it will experience a price decline which is actually worse than the market initially appeared
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
August 04, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

I do not know the percentage of bounty hunters that are dumping their shares, in my case I always make sure I still have a portion of the coin I promoted i never dump everything especially if the project is that good, I would not want to regret later for selling earlier.
Activity: 76
August 04, 2018, 07:30:36 AM
I do not see the point of keeping coins for long. The market has changed. Coins drop after the ICO. Waiting is not suitable for weak people.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 07:29:12 AM
Base on what I've read from the bounty hunters, it's likely.

They can decide for themselves and there's no need to say about fairness on it. As long as they got their tokens, they have the might to do whatever they can to it.

Yeah they aren't the same but majority are whether the project is like that or not.

No one will stay if the treatment isn't good.

IIRC, bounty allocation from the total cap is about 1% only right? how can it move the market with large impact?
I think that would be like pinned message for everyone who asking about bounty hunters and their influence to the project.
great answer for all questions.
Activity: 448
August 04, 2018, 07:22:58 AM
bounty hunters are dumping coins right from the beginning but the ico companies should handle without dumping with strict rules
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

I agree with this opinion, the bounty hunter will sell bounty payment tokens if the project is seen as unsuccessful and has no potential to be held for a long time so they will immediately sell their tokens, but if they see this project as good and have the potential to grow then they will not sell it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 04, 2018, 06:46:06 AM
Usually yes, they dump but the price rises in a short time, depends on when they get paid after the project ends.
Activity: 243
August 04, 2018, 06:37:56 AM
It really depends on the projects themselves. I think for some bounty hunters, after their stint with a project, they find it worthless that is why they are dumping it to get rid of it as soon as possible for them to convert to eth or btc which is of more value to them. Some projects are great that bounty hunters who joined them don't necessarily dump their token but wait for a good time before doing so since they have invested their time for that project to become successful.
Activity: 503
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 06:26:29 AM

maybe only a few people who will immediately throw the token, bounty hunter also certainly know which tokens or coins are potential, otherwise they will immediately throw the tokens while there is an exchange, my experience holding tokens from reward bounty which when I received it around 300 $ after a few months later the token is only around 75 $, big loss, you are right all coins or tokens depend on the project and the product itself
Activity: 571
August 04, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
I am not a fierce bounty hunter, as I participate only in the subscription company. I don't see the point of spending so much time on Twitter and Facebook and other kinds of bounty. I prefer to store tokens because I choose only one project, but I believe in it.
Activity: 159
August 04, 2018, 06:25:26 AM
mostly yes, maybe because all they know is to get free coin and get easy cash, maybe those member is a newbie and dont want to earn a good profit if they try to hold some of those coin and wait for a good price before selling it. i am did participate most of the bounty i found here in the forum but i didnt sell my coins because i know i can get good coins in the future if i hold it for 10 months or years
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
August 04, 2018, 06:24:45 AM
I think it is trend, because bounty hunters and short-term-investors will sell their tokens after ICO soon as soon to earn profit.
Agree, that is the reasonable reason.
Perhaps, the prices dumped on the market are caused by some bounty hunters and short-term-investors who don't care about the projects that they follow.
Most of the bounty hunters really dump their rewards
~
I'm sure that are included you as dumper as well.
Activity: 475
August 04, 2018, 06:20:36 AM
Dumping has become a habit that the Bounty hunters seem not to be willing to let go, everyone has their reasons for selling off their coins, but most bounty hunters dump their coins  literally for nothing as the prices they take most of the times are even below the ICO price
copper member
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 06:07:30 AM
In my experience, in 90% of cases, bounty hunters, when entering the stock exchange, try almost immediately to sell tokens at any price thereby underrating the rate. It is very rare when coins give profits to investors after distributing bounty rewards.
Activity: 532
August 04, 2018, 06:05:29 AM
When you see that the coin you get from the bounty campaign gets a good price why not sell on that time? I've been doing bounty works for like 6-7 months and if I just hold the coin that I get from that period I would have less money now than sell at the right time. I have sold some coins that went higher after selling but I also sold tokens which was at its highest.
Pages:
Jump to: