Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 61. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
August 04, 2018, 06:04:51 AM
this is a normal phenomenon when bounty participants sell received tokens. They did not invest their money but only spent their time. But I do not agree that everyone sells their tokens at once. Those who are smarter hold tokens either to pump or to raise the market as a whole and someone leaves tokens for a long time.

I think the crypto market is in a downturn, causing any ICO after being listed on the exchange to be discounted, not just every ICO has a bounty causing the prices of this coin to fall.
Because after a bounty hunter paid by the company most of them did not hold and expectedly after coins listed it to make the project down because of those non-holders bounty hunters and they did not care the project. That was most I observed other hunters always asking when exchange, it means they did not hold their shares as a reward.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
August 04, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

Which is why its best for the Team to buy back the tokens from the bounty hunters so that they can have them as cheap as possible. Most of the time bounty hunters dump unless the project is very promising and that they can wait. Or perhaps depend to the hunters who doesn't have something in mind besides gathering btc. Coinvest team prevented hunters from dumping when the tokens distributed has to be swapped. Not probably their exact plan but it worked.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 05:58:13 AM
this is a normal phenomenon when bounty participants sell received tokens. They did not invest their money but only spent their time. But I do not agree that everyone sells their tokens at once. Those who are smarter hold tokens either to pump or to raise the market as a whole and someone leaves tokens for a long time.

I think the crypto market is in a downturn, causing any ICO after being listed on the exchange to be discounted, not just every ICO has a bounty causing the prices of this coin to fall.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 04, 2018, 05:54:42 AM
Most times i do believe that we all work to make money, and bounty hunters take so much time of their life, to work as bounty hunters, marketing several projects all at once.

Once tokens are delivered, the only idea that comes to the hunter mind is profit, because he has spent money on data subscription and food, and needs to refresh his FIAT balance

so because of that, i do not blame bounty hunters
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 04, 2018, 05:24:02 AM
May be you are true. In fact, many bounty hutners that sell out their tokens in the dump price after distriution. Sadly, many of them sell the tokens in the exchange which is not their official exchange. This leads the price of the token is so far from the ICO exactly price.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 05:10:16 AM
Yes, if the project is good enough, the bounty hunter will hold on for a long time. that is true Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 05:06:56 AM
Not all bounty hunters dump their coins after listing in exchange. Some hodl and some sell. In my case I hodl, unless I want to buy other coin that I will sell my bounty coins.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 04, 2018, 05:06:39 AM
Yes right, most of the bounty hunters usually dump the coins they receive through bounty campaign. this negatively effect the project and its reputation. Suddenly due to dump the price go down. But I am sure they have their own explanation for this.
Activity: 224
August 04, 2018, 04:59:09 AM
as a bounty hunter we must be prepared to accept the risks such as the scam ico, not getting the paid because the project not achieving softcap, and also the price of the token is below from ico's price. of course it's very disappointing. But it all depends on how we choose an ico. sometimes we follow ico who is legit and sometimes ico that scam. all that can happen in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 04:57:31 AM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Not all bounty hunters do dumping, Some dump because they greed to get their salary but it's lower than they expected.
Activity: 294
August 04, 2018, 04:55:35 AM
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 04, 2018, 04:54:38 AM
I often see a picture of how bounty hunters sell their earned tokens after distribution. I think this is due to the fact that they just do not believe in projects, that's why they do it.
Only thing they believe in is profit. They don`t care about project, they just think about how to make some money and cash it out. After each bounty price of token drops soon after it hits exchanges, its a rule of a mass. Mass dump their tokens and just true believers continue to hold even when price drops, one of them is me.
I can say that I lost a lot of profit, but I don`t care, I have my tokens. I hold no matter what, for future. Good times will come for great projects that coming out now.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 04:53:55 AM
Mostly yes, this a true that bounty hunters dump, but it depends on the project too. If bounty campaing were too generous then we can see huge dumps when ico coin listed on exchange
Activity: 109
August 04, 2018, 04:51:22 AM
If the project is worth holding then i dont think that all bounty hunters are dumping everytime they recieved the tokens. Some of them are selling fast because the project is not worth keeping for.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 04:48:22 AM
I often see a picture of how bounty hunters sell their earned tokens after distribution. I think this is due to the fact that they just do not believe in projects, that's why they do it.
Activity: 322
August 04, 2018, 04:40:36 AM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
I am not dumping my tokens/coins at all. I already have collected 55 tokens and haven't dumped none of them, what the point dumping, if the price is very low. I' d rather wait and see what happens in 1 year time, if it is worth waiting I'll keep them more!
Activity: 202
August 04, 2018, 04:37:12 AM
well it's quite true, so many dumper right after the distribution. even without exchange so many of them still trying to sell on dex like forkd. in fact that bounty hunters majority think that "as long i got a reward" is quite annoying mindset
We can't control everyone on what to do with their bounties. It would not effect the price of the token as i have observed because it is only a small portion of the total circulating supply.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 04:30:59 AM
Learning here. It is safe to say since they are not investors but an advertiser,  they would be eager to drop especially after been involved in works that last months. The financial rewards that follow such hard work make it hard for them to wait. They will always be eager to sell or dump even at ridiculous prices.
Activity: 459
August 04, 2018, 02:37:50 AM
Indeed, bounty hunters never trust the strong development of a project they do. When they get paid, they will sell off at any cost and I think that's justified.
Newly established ICO projects take a very long time to develop and the hold will become longer.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 04, 2018, 02:34:03 AM

of course not, not all participants will throw their tokens after the reward has been distributed, especially having to wait to be registered in exchange first.
and for me, I prefer to hold long, this is because every time I follow ico's campaign, I will examine it and study white paper, not much different when I want to invest in ico
Pages:
Jump to: