Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters hurting themselves? - page 6. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
I think it's till fine to do a bounty campaign. we could collect our reward and keep them in the wallet and wait until the price is good to sell those rewards.
So there is hope that bounty hunter will also get enough income from doing a bounty campaign.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
September 16, 2018, 10:41:31 AM
Well, it is quite possible that this will happen, but I think still with the fall of the market, many bounty hunters will simply leave the crypt and gradually the ICO will again begin to need them.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
September 16, 2018, 10:32:45 AM
The projects will find a different means of promotion as paying us in their tokens will no longer be an option as it would harm the project to much.  

Thoughts?
bounty allocation is very low compared to other token allocations and it is goes to thousands of bounty hunters and the dump or the effect from those tokes for the token value is negligible for most of the ICOs.
Before bounty hunters dump on exchanges, ico investors dump because of this market conditions. token value can be controlled by the strong ICO projects, those projects dump some what but bounty effect is very less.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
no of course bounty hunters get only 2 percent of all tokens, which is very small in fact, and I believe that if the coin is worth it, it will not be strongly dumped
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
September 16, 2018, 10:22:27 AM
It occurred to me today that with the market in this fragile state bounty hunters could end up ruining bounties and having this opportunity closed off to them in the future if the dumping continues as soon as the tokens are released and an exchange begins trading. The coins just cannot handle the dump at this time with the market so low and everyone so timid.  The projects will find a different means of promotion as paying us in their tokens will no longer be an option as it would harm the project to much.  

Thoughts?
Shit ICO is the one ruining bounties and a contributory factor of the recent deep, hunters immediately sell their token if there is already an exchange, they grab the opportunity when the token has listed in a certain exchange because it is seldom to have due to overload scam ICO.
Activity: 336
September 16, 2018, 10:10:06 AM
It occurred to me today that with the market in this fragile state bounty hunters could end up ruining bounties and having this opportunity closed off to them in the future if the dumping continues as soon as the tokens are released and an exchange begins trading. The coins just cannot handle the dump at this time with the market so low and everyone so timid.  The projects will find a different means of promotion as paying us in their tokens will no longer be an option as it would harm the project to much.  

Thoughts?

For me, i still believe and interested join and participation in bounty campaign, eventhough the market is not in good condition. Nowadays btc and most of altcoins in the market have already in the lower price and just increase slowly. So many projects that offering different coins make the new coins too difficult listed in the exchange or listed with small price. Because of that team and developer of the projects must active and use strategy to make their coins more valuable. In my opinion, joining the bounty campaign just to fill my free time and hopefully can earn money from that. If the coins that i get have not already valuable , so i just wait and keep it in my wallet until it can give advantages for me.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
September 16, 2018, 09:58:49 AM
Well, today, there are growing bounty hunters that follow the bounty campaigns. Many bounty hunters have their token rewards. However, some new bounty hunters may come in not good time as like this recently when the market is so bad. They get the tokens or coins with the very low rate on the exchange. It leads them sometimes to sell away their coins as soon as possible although in the low price. This is forced because they have entered in bounty to get money. But, I think it will depend on bounty hunters. Their decision may give small influence of the dump coin prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
September 16, 2018, 09:52:54 AM
Yes, that's true, but it doesn't hurt too much. I just feel upset for all the prices of tokens that I have are so low. As a result, I can't sell it. Hopefully this will not continue to happen, and I can't if this continues.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 09:46:29 AM
Bounty hunters are not the problem. If you give away too much of your coin to bounty hunters then that's also a problem.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 09:36:23 AM
This 2-5% rercent of ICO bounty budget and hunters can dump price only in short term mean 1-2 month maximum and many other reasons can dump price:bad market,investors not believe and not buyers only sellers,project not yet complete they product,i think will need only lock bounty and airdrop tokens for all ico maybe to 1-2 month after ico end this can help to prices rise and not dump just started in exchanges.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 09:31:17 AM
I think bounty's not going anywhere. Still, this is a good way to advertise your project. Probably the conditions will simply be tightened. The team that is serious about their project will find a way to make it develop normally and with the coins of this project, too, everything will be fine.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 08:10:21 AM
I think the projects handler sure know this threat pose by Bounty Hunters and some are quick and wise enough to arrest the situation. Some would have given it out to those who invested weeks before they give it to bounty hunters, that way, investors would have known what to do with it weeks prior as they know bounty hunters are sure coming to disrupt the market. Another could wait till most of the bounty hunters have dumped their coins after been given before they list on good exchange. So many way to get the Bounty hunters. I do not see bounty coming to an end because of this.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 16, 2018, 07:59:00 AM
If I am going to run an Ico I will still launch a bounty campaign, one they are most cost-effective way to run a campaign, you will have to pya thousands dollar worth of Bitcoin and ethereum , these advertising company will not accept ICO' token to launch their campaign only bounty hunters will do that.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 16, 2018, 07:46:42 AM
Bounty participants should not be blamed when a bounty campaign fails. if 1/100 tokens are dumped, how should it affect a project. .
I agree with this statement , because there's no really such reason to be blamed for bounty hunters if what ever happened in the campaign.  'cause bounty hunter works only  on a campaign to promote the project, and in fact mostly didn't contribute on it for the progress which is the reason of participation is just to earn free tokens. So there's no way that bounty hunter should be blamed when there's a failure in the project.
Bounty is usually less than one-tenth of the total amount, and most of the time it only accounts for 1-3% of the total. How does this affect the entire project?
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
bounty hunters do not want to sell their tokens cheaply, if anyone considers bounty hunter to be the cause of an ICO's loss then that person has been wrong in thinking, I think people who think bounty hunter is detrimental to a project cannot count well, I think bounty hunters are workers who are often treated unfairly.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 16, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

Thoughts?
The 2018 market is not good and the overall status of all ICOs after being listed at any major or minor exchanges has fallen. These bounty hunters are difficult to dumping because total bounty tokens only 1% -2% of total tokens. There is no better choice than bounty, you can't find thousands of people around the world working for you at a very cheap price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

Thoughts?

As soon as the token will be listed in exchanges, bounty hunters would immediately sell their tokens in order that their hardwork will be paid off, we all know that this is just normal nowadays, because of the market situation, and we cannot blamed bounty hunters at the same time. My only suggest is that to lock up for some time the majority of tokens percentage.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

Thoughts?

In my own opinion they have come up with that realization it is because of false hope. They cannot even decide it well and they cannot trust anymore it is because they have seen a low form in the market. Well that is a flow because in the market it needs a lot of strategies so that you can ride on.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 16, 2018, 07:29:13 AM
Dump is not caused by bounty hunters, their coins are just a little % of total so if a coin fall is not their fault but the bear market conditions
Activity: 104
September 16, 2018, 07:27:12 AM
This is true. I think that bounty hunters should stop being so greedy and selfish and not think of themselves for ones, but think of how their decisions affect the market condition of these tokens. They really need to cut down on this rubbish thing of always selling off their tokens immediately them get, and realize the effect that it has on these ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: