Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters hurting themselves? - page 8. (Read 679 times)

eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
September 07, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
I think this is related to the cryptocurrency market. Now that the cryptocurrency market is in a downturn, many participants may be lost.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
September 07, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
With the current market situation, bounty hunters have faced their share of payment woes, but your reasoning does not stand true, as the need for bounty hunters will not subside but increase accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 07, 2018, 03:23:15 AM
the main idea of it will remain the same even if it is not called "bounty campaign". these shitty ICO coins have been the same for a long time even before ICOs were even a thing. they created premined altcoins then "airdropped" a lot of tokens to random newbies who then dumped them on the market and some bag held and some hyped it up desperately trying to make profit....

so don't worry about it so much, as long as the altcoin market is a pump and dump market and there are gullible newbies who fall for these schemes there will be airdrops. and there will be a lot of people who will dump them as soon as they receive them because they are experienced enough to know there is no future for these coins and they just last for short term.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
firstly, hunters do not have so many coins that would be hard to dump. in the second, investors themselves will be dumped to a greater degree. because you can get 20-30% profit and re-buy at the bottom. and the bounty will not die because it is essentially a cheap labor force, it can get tougher by the rules but it will
I agree, in this market it is very difficult to collect money and the project for which it is necessary to raise money will not give the last money for advertising in other sources. and it's easier to make a bounty because they do not lose anything in case of a failure. And for many projects on the token the world does not hold, they use it only as an instrument in their platform and on the pricer they spit
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 07, 2018, 03:15:14 AM
firstly, hunters do not have so many coins that would be hard to dump. in the second, investors themselves will be dumped to a greater degree. because you can get 20-30% profit and re-buy at the bottom. and the bounty will not die because it is essentially a cheap labor force, it can get tougher by the rules but it will
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
September 06, 2018, 09:34:17 PM
It occurred to me today that with the market in this fragile state bounty hunters could end up ruining bounties and having this opportunity closed off to them in the future if the dumping continues as soon as the tokens are released and an exchange begins trading. The coins just cannot handle the dump at this time with the market so low and everyone so timid.  The projects will find a different means of promotion as paying us in their tokens will no longer be an option as it would harm the project to much.  

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: