Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters: What makes a good bounty program? - page 3. (Read 1133 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
The most important thing is timely counting stakes, quick feedback from the bounty manager in case of problems. Payments for the project are mostly dependent on developers, not managers
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I think there're 3 requirements for a good bounty program:
- Strongly ICO with bright Future
- Experienced bounty managers, or professional bounty platform
- Awesome rewards in short-time
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Great feedback! What about payout?  I've seen anywhere from 0.25% to 2% of total tokens.  How important is this to you?
If you want a good payout, they were all good and high if you were higher than your current rank today. More importantly is the team of that projects and the manager who is also a reputable person in this forum. And if you do spot them, you can consider that this project was a very good project but you should always consider that there is always a risk in it or in any other bounty programs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
There are things that make a good program of bonuses. One of them is the rules. Rules that are not confused. Another is an updated weekly status report. This makes you at ease if you see whether your work is approved or not.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I believe that a capital prize conference is when: action measures are clear spelled dead and close not transform, passable prize chief executive, and of circuit generous payouts.

Capital prize in the sense what you mean mate. Actually I do not believe value only the marketplace will only work. Tell me if the the project does not achieve the soft cap and scam project in future means where you go mate.

First you need to check the Ann thread and website to check to confirm the legitmacy of the project. Then you can find the WP and team information and go with bounty participation bro.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

High rewards, not too many participants (if is it with the stake system) and especially the most important thing: the project must be legit and successful. So take your time to analyze the project you would like to join!
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
I believe that a capital prize conference is when: action measures are clear spelled dead and close not transform, passable prize chief executive, and of circuit generous payouts.
Activity: 658
I would like to share my experience on bounty managers, do not join managers who have received red trust.
Some managers cheat by using multiple accounts connected with it.
Activity: 100
Team bounty management can handle every trouble on bounty program. For example, every bounty hunters who joined that program have some complaint with program, team bounty must fix it and gift suggest for every bounty hunter who joined. But most important, team bounty managemen don't forget to always update stakes information in spreadsheet in order not to make suspicious bounty hunter
Activity: 392
I value what it big in bounty campaign ploy is to area each the appointments doubtful clearly
Activity: 64
  Firstly determine the success of the project before join it. I think that it is necessary to choose the program according to the same criteria as investors.     I'm participating in a German project Vreo.io, I am pleased. There is enough information on the Internet about the criteria for choosing Bounty.
The main ones
1. Uniqueness, necessity of idea
2.Clear target
3.Scalability
4.Transparency, properly allocated budget
5.Concept
6.Team
7.Distribution of tokens
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
yeah its default question. Good bounty campaign means successful project. I usually look at how the project is doing its job. I usually focus on projects with a lot of participants and it gives confidence too.

There are too many altcoins in the coinmarketcap.com and still too many new altcoins that are being running on different coin exchanges.
My concern is, most of the ICOs have non sense projects and most of them still not having a working projects as well and the development has not yet started.
I don't invest on nonsense ICOs that always mentioning "decentralized" and "information freedom", useless and non sense.
Look at Envion, WePower, KWHCoin, Oyster etc.. they have a good projects, unique and very useful for the users in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

for me I am a bounty hunter since last year after a friend of mine shared me this kind of Crypto and money earning.
I don't bothered for the bounty payouts, longevity of the campaign, the coin supply etc. but I always choose to bump on their Telegram Channels because personally reasoning, better ICOs and Crypto projects have good and strong social communities where more active members and admins and developers are joining together as one community and discuss everything related or non related to ICO or project.
I really like the legitimacy of the ICO through their social community but not buy their sweet marketing words.
Activity: 336
yeah its default question. Good bounty campaign means successful project. I usually look at how the project is doing its job. I usually focus on projects with a lot of participants and it gives confidence too.
Activity: 4
the project can be said good can be seen from the product to be made then who the team who plan and run the system, both in terms of marketing and manufacturing products
BTC
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
in my opinion a good bounty program has a great team.
always respond to each participant's questions and have great power to attract investors.
and most importantly the team is always on time when doing the job.
Activity: 196
In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...
First a good bounty program should have a respectable bounty manager( although it's not required to hire one), because by that you can safely assure that manager only chooses the best project and pays on time. In terms of budget i prefer a fix allocation compared to percentage of sale because whatever the result of the ICO the budget will still stay the same although sometimes percentage of sales is bigger especially when the ICO conducted is successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Firstly the project that is running the bounty,is it a project that people are really interested in,do they have the things needed to pull off a very successful crowdsale which will mean better rewards for bounty hunters then i also look out for the campaign manager.What is his rank on the forum,i rarely trust managers who are lower than a full member and then finally how much do they intend paying the bounty hunters?
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
EHFIRST
i prefer to participate in bounty programs than will end soon.
So the more programs i can join - the less is the risk to spend my time for a scam project that will bring me nothing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Of course good bounty program - is program where you get big rewards, no doubt.
Next criteria are:
1) Options to sell earned tokens
2) how long is bounty campaign
3) Process...
4) how long it takes to receive payment
5) Pleasure of doing this job
Pages:
Jump to: