Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters: What makes a good bounty program? - page 6. (Read 1134 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
In my opinion a good bounty program is a program built on a potential ICO project. The total number of tokens paid for the bounty program is sufficient to attract the bounty hunter involved. The bounty manager always updates the results of the work and assists the participants in the program. These are the factors that help me evaluate a good bounty program.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
Thats a classic question. Good bounty program= successful project. I usually look at how the project is doing its job. I usually focus on projects with a lot of participants and it gives confidence.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...
It is very difficult or let's say not easy to easily said that one campaign is better than the other, but well! you can check some markers to determine whether such campaign will be successful or not. First of all I check the project idea. That is very important to me, any investor will invest in a project that is interesting. You should also look out for the developers of such a token or particular project. That is very important, check how many times they show their faces, and also whether their credentialing and background is valid as they stated. I also love working with bounty managers with good portfolios. I know some managers that most of their bounties that i joined went on very well. To end with, I also look out for a large community backing, but the question is what if you joined early. So I stay in for a while(about half of the whole bounty duration), and if the project still does not get followers and early adopters I then start to think twice. This is because whatever bounty you conduct will survive on a larger community backing.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
i think good bounty manager, payouts and good project team who will give u all info.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
I think it is mainly to see the popularity, the participation of many people is a good project, at least in the end there are many people to participate, not too failed.
Activity: 420
Adequate rules; low number of participants; it shouldn't be long (3-4 month programs are not good for me); good manager\managing team; decent project and product.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
There are a lot of criteria on which to choose the projects first is the idea of the project after which one is their team and their publicity on social networks
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
Because in bounty this program we can get pretty good money by following campaign - campaign and follow all the rules there we can get coin from total coin ysng given bounty company
Are your goal only for earn money from campaign? It seems so, and i would suggest you to don't join any campaign again because you aren't worth with bounty. (You can't even make any quality post)
Activity: 289
In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

quality of project
everything covers there
Activity: 462
1. For me the first thing  I now consider is the reputation of a campaign manger or bounty team.
2. I think the number of participants does define a good bounty campaign.
3. Well written rules is also important as I have seen some campaigns change rules after ICO is completed.
How do you measure the reputation of a campaign manager? If manager has many  finished campaigns there are many feedbacks from dissatisfied hunters who can not make this picture clear
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Because in bounty this program we can get pretty good money by following campaign - campaign and follow all the rules there we can get coin from total coin ysng given bounty company
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
1. For me the first thing  I now consider is the reputation of a campaign manger or bounty team.
2. I think the number of participants does define a good bounty campaign.
3. Well written rules is also important as I have seen some campaigns change rules after ICO is completed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The token allocated to the bounty program is not a percent of total ICO sold, BUT some percent of the whole token supply!
The campaign manager is easy to touch and spreadsheet are always updated.
The bounty has its own telegram group (for bounty members separate from investors)
Campaign manager and the DEV team have their words and will not delay any.
everything you mentioned is ideal for a project, but it all happens after the project takes place, if my opinion assesses the project from the beginning to all developers first, and has a program that quickly attracts investor interest
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
The amount of pool at the bounty decides. Good project has a small pool, in general... And even the adequacy of bounty managers.)
Activity: 361
Merit: 101

The token allocated to the bounty program is not a percent of total ICO sold, BUT some percent of the whole token supply!
The campaign manager is easy to touch and spreadsheet are always updated.
The bounty has its own telegram group (for bounty members separate from investors)
Campaign manager and the DEV team have their words and will not delay any.
Activity: 420

I draw attention to many parameters of the bounty, here are some of them:
1. Manager
2. Payments
3. Dates of the bounty
4. Dates of the ICO
5. The idea of the project
6. Number of tokens produced
7. Percentage of tokens per bounty
8. and more...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
First is the idea! The fact that it is connected with new technologies, all that can really be in demand for ordinary people, it already means that the project is more successful!  The second one Is feedback! The Manager who always responds to your messages, solves the problem issues by accruing shares or tokens. Third: this is the team of this ICO. An experienced and strong team means that the project will be real, and it will be popular, will gather a decent Capa. Fourth: It is a system of KYC. The presence of this verification system in bounty, already gives a guarantee that the bounty will not be a bench, there will be no bots, payments will be made to rail people!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
payouts, rules, and stayed info, i have yet to find a good bounty program, any advice?
Hi, bounty programs are usually an integral part of any digital marketing and promotional enterprise.The first thing you should check is TEAM. Why so? The team is 50% of the success. Depending on how hardworking, experienced, determined they are, the probability of bounty program changes
Activity: 266
to create a bounty program, requires a lot of capital and high ability and sufficient process. ico you make will be good if you can give good attention to everyone and it will give you a very good reputation
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think that makes a good bounty program among them
1.Team solid and hard working
2. many partners
3. support from bounty
   hunters inside
   promotion.
4.the course manager who will be responsible and work hard.
maybe that's all in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: