Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY HUNTERS,This is for you - page 4. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 02:43:00 AM
There are no rules at all, probably due to the experience of some people
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 02:20:38 AM
there are some criterias for me, first of all I learn as much as possible about project I am going to advertise then try to find information or comments about team. that's enough for me i guess
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 11:43:51 AM
When choosing a bounty campaign, I pay attention to such criteria as: project team, road map, white paper, advisors and of course the bounty Manager who will lead the bounty campaign.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
Hey there,

Wondering which criterias do you follow to pick a bounty where to participate?
Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

First of all, always look at the number of participants in the bounty company. If there are a lot of people, there is no chance to earn a lot. always pay attention to who is involved in the signature company, if there are heroes or legendary ranks, you should definitely participate in the bounty on social networks.
Activity: 30
June 23, 2018, 09:44:24 AM
Just pick random bounty with highest rewards with lowest number of participants and hope they will reach hard cap.
And don't stay in the same campaign for more than a month. Or do, but don't be pissed if they don't pay you all promised rewards.
Another method is simple elimination of bad projects and choosing good ones.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
June 23, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
Hey there,

Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

The product and the platform is important, go an in-depth research about their platform if this will work or has a chance to go mainstream, and also do a research about the team behind the project if what is their background and expertise
Activity: 336
Powered by Search and Discovery
June 23, 2018, 08:23:34 AM
Hey there,

Before the participation I always check, number of participants in bounty. If there are more than 2000 people in the middle of the company then you have nothing to do there. earnings will be small. If there 500-600 people need to participate. if on the 2nd day of the bounty company there are 30 people, then study completely this company, perhaps it has a greater future. If you believe, act.
Activity: 232
June 23, 2018, 07:11:16 AM
Yes, it seems that these are the criteria for bounty hunters to find a worthy campaign to join. In addition, it includes ideas, sales schedule and future plans. Finally, bounty hunters need some extra luck to find success after bonuses
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 23, 2018, 05:29:28 AM
I choose bounty-companies already from sources where companies add after checking. I also select for bounty-budget, but not always. There are managers for whom I always follow
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 23, 2018, 04:38:34 AM
In addition to that I look how much is the allocation of the bounty campaign and what is the ico price. Then I will go to the rating website and what are the rated which gives that project. if I satisfied those things then I start my tasks .
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
June 22, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
Personally, I search for projects with some degree of hype, then i tear their whitepaper apart, it is only after this 1/2 days of research that I will bother writing an article about the project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 03:17:41 PM
I have participated in many ICOs that have not payed nothing to the bounty users. So in my opinion a good ICO is led by a credible team which has high chances of paying you. This detail you have to figure it out by yourself.
If their bounty is led by a professional team, the chances to be payed increase. But even though, there have been cases where people did not get payed even though the bounty team was a professional one that led the project. That was only because the team of the project didn't want to pay anymore.

Now I am participating in a bounty campaign for this project named #Blocnation which is still in dICO. The team is great, they have a working product with real use case: bracelets that help you pay instantly at music events (or private events) for your drink (and many other). Cheers!

Check their website here: https://blocnation.io/

Activity: 502
TheFutbolCoin
June 22, 2018, 01:51:42 PM
for the material to consider the best ico I choose the best manager ,, because seeing the project in the previous hold many successful, so there is a possibility next will also be successful.
Activity: 378
June 22, 2018, 11:59:22 AM
a nice bounty is when time sales had already reached its target of ico and there's definitely going to be the bounty project success and goes well
Activity: 266
June 22, 2018, 11:41:49 AM
I usually prefer the bounty project which has a fair amount of allocation and chooses a good team can work just as well for the sake of the success of a project
Activity: 27
June 22, 2018, 11:27:27 AM
The most common Bounty tasks:

Signature Campaign: You have to insert a code signature that in your bitcointalk profile. The number of stakes depends on your ranking.
Facebook and Twitter: You will get stakes if you post, repost or retweet from the official account of the project.
A blog post or video: If you are a big media influencer, you can create content for the project.
Translation Campaign: If you have language translation skills then you can professionally translate content for the projects. This is usually one of the highest paid tasks.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 11:24:41 AM
The first thing I see is the number of bounty participants and bounty allocations. if many participants I will retreat from the bounty and look for a better bounty.
Activity: 17
June 22, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
Find a campaign that is using erc20. Since we are beginner.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
June 22, 2018, 11:09:24 AM
Hey there,

Hmm, for me, Firstly, i always check social media of the project, like "the date of create homepage", "the page show the team when working or not". It will give trust for me to support the project Smiley  
Secondly, check ANN Thread, learn more and read the discuss about the project, summarizes all comments or feedback.
Thirdly, check more information the member of team, you can find it on the website and usually the website will provide you direct link into their social media, like Linkedin, FB, Twitter, telegram. etc. It will give you a picture, the team is real or fake Wink In some case i try to send direct message to member of the team and ask some question hehe  Grin

Activity: 463
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
Well to me, I have some managers I trust their integrity that I work for... So u can try and access some list of them on the forum here. In my opinion though
Pages:
Jump to: