Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY HUNTERS,This is for you - page 9. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
How i can know the bounty is very good ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 08:35:30 AM
Hey there,

Wondering which criterias do you follow to pick a bounty where to participate?
Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

Like you all of the criteria listed! You can check what projects this team took part in! The Manager who leads this ICO bounty! To see what projects previously led Manager!
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 15, 2018, 08:02:29 AM
Hey there,

Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?
Manager. If you join under reputable bounty/campaign managers, the project will likely ended succesfull although it's not always 100% true.
Funds during ICO. Some people joined on ICOs which have raised huge amount to make sure they will get paid when ICO done.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 06:28:29 AM
Hey there,

a little extra, you can see manjer campaigns that manage, find professionals, and do not have red marks
Activity: 392
Merit: 126
June 15, 2018, 06:28:00 AM
I highly recommend you friends before creating a new topic, look if there's such a topic already on the forum.  I'm just going to duplicate my post with a link to another branch where we discussed this issue.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3661707
There are a lot of features in bounty companies.
1) the quality of the product that comes out on the ICO
2) the Number of participants in the bounty of the company
3) the Quality and number of subscribers in your accounts in social networks (FB. TW. Instagram, etc.)
4) What is your rank on the forum
5) Which platform do you use
Activity: 173
June 15, 2018, 05:01:18 AM
Find a campaign that is using erc20. Since we are beginner.
Activity: 33
June 15, 2018, 04:55:53 AM
Hey there,

Pages:
Jump to: