Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY HUNTERS,This is for you - page 8. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 08:46:20 AM
It's very difficult to choose a good project, 99 percent projects is SCAM, I had problems with the election of standing projects, so I used the services of a person who is looking for good projects
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 18, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
Hey there,

Wondering which criterias do you follow to pick a bounty where to participate?
Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?
I'll just say a little information. for me the team of developers will be the most important thing and must be considered because when a project is run by a solid and professional team then the possibility of the project will be very big success. believe me it is one of the most important aspects to note !!
Activity: 108
June 18, 2018, 07:39:15 AM
We must find out the first issue of the basics, such as vision and mission that traveled the company
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 07:29:06 AM
The criteria I want is the allocation of great rewards and easy work, that is the gift I most wish for, I always consider these two things before participating in a bounty.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
June 17, 2018, 05:01:35 PM
I always read and listen some of ICO rewie websites, try to find Icos with new idea, concept or new way of solving problems, and after that i pick ico which have big bountie budget.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
June 17, 2018, 04:02:53 PM
Hey there,

Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

You can also check the rates of the top trusted ICO rating sites, but only after doing your own careful research about the project. These ratings can help you to find the most valuable projects. Also, check the budget of each campaign and how much they are going to pay for each bounty, and finally when the bounty ends and the payment date.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 01:59:48 PM
The easiest way to verify a bounty company is to see who is involved in the signature. If there are several heroes or legendary, it means they are not just sitting there. The second point when choosing a course is the number of participants in the bounty. If more than 1000 people, you can not start, you will get very little money. BUT in such moments, not everyone can pass KYC
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 02:06:40 AM
In addition to all this, I read the reviews about the project.It is also very important for me that my friends recommend.My advice-find good theme groups that are associated with the announcements of bounty and from there take the information and look for friends there))And you will be all right.  Wink
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 12:01:14 AM
How i can know the bounty is very good ?

You will never know the bounty are good unless it has end its Ico. Better to research all the information of a project that you use to joined in.  Goodluck bro!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
June 15, 2018, 07:46:56 PM
Hey there,

Of course there is another criterias. For example, I look how many participants of our forum with high rank participate in the project. If there are many of them, then I too participate, because they are much more experienced than me. If the project involves only members and jr.members, I treat the project with suspicion.
Activity: 275
June 15, 2018, 07:33:03 PM
Hey there,

Hi Friends,
I suggest you to visit this address, you will be able to find the difference between good bounty, best, bad, bounty with moderate chance, bounty to stay away from, and bounty to Avoid !!!!
Find there now, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38955921
Good Luck .
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
June 15, 2018, 07:15:17 PM
bountyplatform.io this website is one stop working platform for bounty hunters they can select the campaign and work there on words

Do you work there? How are you doing? What is the average monthly income and how much bounty do you have?
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
June 15, 2018, 07:15:26 PM
Hey there,

In addition to these port folio of team members and response of community to their project. All these things make overall ranking of a certain bounty. Expert reviews and investment also play an important factor for the selection. If you know except these do let me know as well..
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
June 15, 2018, 06:40:19 PM
An additional factor is the availability of a specific product. as a rule, projects are more successful if they already have a product. Now investors do not need promises, people want to invest in something existing.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 06:24:18 PM
bountyplatform.io this website is one stop working platform for bounty hunters they can select the campaign and work there on words
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
June 15, 2018, 02:15:29 PM
Hey there,

Not a bounty hunter but do know some of the things (those are actually common sense). Just checking the team, roadmap or the whitepaper won't be enough. You will need to analyse those. A new team does not mean that they will fail. They might have potential too. So give them a  chance. Also you need to check if they are able to provide "valid" unique features. Just a rip off from another project will likely fail. And don't forget about "all talk". You need to make sure that they will be able to provide what they promised. I mean make sure what they are proposing is actually achievable. Most of the ICO fail to deliver even a demo working project!
Even just on common sense you would really able to point out what even a bounty or investors do since they are just both the same. Seeking out to be profitable or earning money. Unrealistic roadmaps usually projects do really failed up 101% and same as you said even for those who had working product doesnt even guarantee that they would give out dividends into its investors. This is the risk,theres no assurance everywhere thats why as an investor be wise enough to sell out as long you already make profits.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 15, 2018, 12:36:47 PM
Hey there,

Not a bounty hunter but do know some of the things (those are actually common sense). Just checking the team, roadmap or the whitepaper won't be enough. You will need to analyse those. A new team does not mean that they will fail. They might have potential too. So give them a  chance. Also you need to check if they are able to provide "valid" unique features. Just a rip off from another project will likely fail. And don't forget about "all talk". You need to make sure that they will be able to provide what they promised. I mean make sure what they are proposing is actually achievable. Most of the ICO fail to deliver even a demo working project!
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 15, 2018, 10:59:01 AM
It is also really hard to analyze whitepapers especially if you are there to detect things like a scam. Even experts can't really specify what makes a project good since every project is different. I think you should focus on good bounty managers or asking for experts.
I think not all ico projects are scam. they must join under the leadership of bounty managers. so they can follow the development of ico project. if they do not follow under the leadership of bounty managers. then the project will not run perfectly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
It is also really hard to analyze whitepapers especially if you are there to detect things like a scam. Even experts can't really specify what makes a project good since every project is different. I think you should focus on good bounty managers or asking for experts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 15, 2018, 09:38:12 AM
This is for bounty hunter? What is "this". I can see anything helpful in this thread Smiley. I can ensure that this thread will stand at the first place of thread should be deleted list in this Altcoin board Grin. Beside, stop creating any thread like this in the future Grin
Pages:
Jump to: