Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY HUNTERS,This is for you - page 6. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 09:15:07 AM
When I choose a campaign bounty then I always try to look at the detailed information about the project itself including the road map, info about the team and the documentation...
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 02:15:08 AM
Find a campaign that is using erc20. Since we are beginner.

Not necessarily only Erc20, they is other campaigns even not on Erc20 platform. For example Neo project also run bounty programs and a solid project off the ERC20 blockchain.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 09:25:30 PM
usually I choose the bounty period.
the most important gift allocation. summarizing the difficulty is also a consideration, unethical if we register the bounty in the middle of the period must stop. erc20 becomes the benchmark as a beginner.
Activity: 58
June 19, 2018, 06:46:59 PM
Its important to ook out for the social media awareness  which shows the  effort of team members and consistently shows the projects idea. If any campaigns official website or social media pages are not updating then it’s not worth to join that type of bounty campaign. So there should be a daily update of project shared on their social media platforms.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
June 19, 2018, 02:59:45 PM
the most important criterion for selecting a bounty is a deep understanding of the importance and necessity of the project for society. In fact, it is difficult to understand, I do not have an idea of all the technical nuances. But only this can make a good project clear or not.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
June 19, 2018, 01:11:39 PM
You have undeniably picked some major criteria used by virtually all experienced hunters , however, you did not mention the part that the bounty companies influence. Since it has become increasingly difficult to read and analyze all the whitepapers you come across, the way around this challenge is simply following a reputable campaign managers, Krypital Group maybe.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 19, 2018, 01:09:33 PM
The common rules for it are like 1) background of the team, 2) social pages of the team, 3) experience time of the team, 4) site appeal, 5) beta version of the working product
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 12:43:14 PM
Hey there,

Wondering which criterias do you follow to pick a bounty where to participate?
Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?
Yes I do all of this for sure. Also be sure to ask questions on their Telegram channel and see how receptive they are. Some have thousands of people but zero chat, which is not a good sign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 19, 2018, 11:57:43 AM
Hey there,

Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

am like bounties from Amazix team.
all project are good.
but sometimes there are Scam, repux as example
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 11:21:10 AM
How i can know the bounty is very good ?

You will never know the bounty are good unless it has end its Ico. Better to research all the information of a project that you use to joined in.  Goodluck bro!
I agree with you that before the end of the ico, every project boasted of a project with great potential and bright future. However, these projects have died very quickly. Some projects and even ico have died without ending, but always Someone can find real projects and participate in their bounty. This requires experience. When you have participated in 5-6 bounties, you will gradually have the vision to identify which are good projects.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
June 19, 2018, 11:01:32 AM
I prefer to participate in trusted bounty manager campaigns and also I consider that the project is applicable in real life.

This is what I look at the project when I going to invest on them. I see the manager really care about the reputation so mostly they will not allow their reputation get spoiled in the market mate. I want to invest on the ICO project I use to see with the same caring in the manager's view bro.

Today I saw the yahoo62278 dropped one of the signature campaign due to scam reporting on this forum. This shows the managers view on the project. If they found any one scamming here they are not accepting that to happen.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2018, 10:48:44 AM
First criterion is team, good team=80% that bounty not scam and will be completed. Second criterion is money for bounty, how many percents allocated for signatures campaign. If it looks good, I will join.
Team is a important role in bounty but anytime they left the role we must read the white paper and road map of the project.
But mainly we must find the best manager in bounty then only we will find the good platform. I think this suggestion is useful to many participants.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 07:04:57 AM
Today it is one of the best companies! Serious prospects now give colossal demand! More information on the site. https://all-stocks.net
Activity: 142
June 19, 2018, 07:01:32 AM
First criterion is team, good team=80% that bounty not scam and will be completed. Second criterion is money for bounty, how many percents allocated for signatures campaign. If it looks good, I will join.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
June 19, 2018, 06:45:31 AM
Hey there,

For the first, make sure the project is real of project like a make sense or not. Sometime a thoseshit project given an explain "Over, totaly no make sense". You can judge by "How the tokens works". After that, you can go with team, advisor and read fully specifit by whitepaper. if everything is good and have potential be future, choose it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
June 19, 2018, 05:55:27 AM
In addition to the above, I also consider it necessary to analyze how the technology of this project will be in demand in the near future, so as not to wait for profit for years. Still you need to look at softcap and hardcap, because some projects want to collect too much money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
I prefer to participate in trusted bounty manager campaigns and also I consider that the project is applicable in real life.
Activity: 793
June 19, 2018, 05:41:48 AM
You should check the project on some ico review website like: icobench, icodrops,...
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 19, 2018, 03:48:17 AM
Hey there,

Manager. If you join under reputable bounty/campaign managers, the project will likely ended succesfull although it's not always 100% true.
Funds during ICO. Some people joined on ICOs which have raised huge amount to make sure they will get paid when ICO done.

Not always. Manager is jus worker too like us. They spend their time to manage our stake and token after finish the ico project.
Good manager is not about successfully project since i ever found many ico with great manager but not even get soft cap. Manager does not mean anything.
Yes, but it would be better to join on campaign which managed by reputable managers. Will you join on manager who has red trust on their account instead of green trust?
Activity: 210
June 19, 2018, 03:37:00 AM
Hey there,

Manager. If you join under reputable bounty/campaign managers, the project will likely ended succesfull although it's not always 100% true.
Funds during ICO. Some people joined on ICOs which have raised huge amount to make sure they will get paid when ICO done.

Not always. Manager is jus worker too like us. They spend their time to manage our stake and token after finish the ico project.
Good manager is not about successfully project since i ever found many ico with great manager but not even get soft cap. Manager does not mean anything.

Bounty Manager is not responsible if any particular ICO is not reached the soft cap or hard cap because he is just like us to perform the tasks. For managing, they will be getting higher amount compared to us, it doesn't mean they belong to the same company. At a time, they will handling many projects it doesn't mean he belongs to all those companies.
Pages:
Jump to: