Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunting is past it's glory days - page 12. (Read 5986 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 28, 2019, 06:26:43 PM
My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?

It's not possible anymore if you left your job for bounty hunting you are in a very bad situation, bounty hunting now offer nothing in return or if there is a return you will have to wait for a half year and it's not a guaranty that it is what you are going to expect will cover your daily expenses for a month.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
August 28, 2019, 06:02:55 PM
Recently the total amount of money shared for bounty hunters is just small and the participants are many. But there are still some bounties that pay higher, so if its high rewards you want, then chose those with higher pools.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
August 28, 2019, 05:12:35 PM
You are right, mate. Actually a lot of scam ICO is responsible for this. Last year we have faced lots of ICO scam, so investors are not interested in ICOs anymore. Right now, IEO  is on trending, the good project goes for good exchange for the IEO. And a good exchange's promotion seems enough for a startup project. Though this year we got some good bounty and hunters earned good rewards than 2018, but the glory days of bounty hunting is gone.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
August 28, 2019, 04:56:24 PM
I don’t think that  earning money by bounty gives you fully live wihtout main job. Perhaps someone is more lucky and he is engaged in translations and content. Today for me participation in the bounty is just a additional work. Without spending my fixed assets I got the cryptocurrency thanks by bounty campaigns.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 28, 2019, 04:55:37 PM
Personally, I still do gift work with the excuse to just do the side work, we don't need to move but we have to focus on working in more effective spaces, such as doing crypto trading, so that I can make a little more money
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
August 28, 2019, 04:40:22 PM
My brother has this same experience and told me that most of the bounties before are less risky and will actually pay you a good amount of money and some of them are worth holding for the future. But now, the bounties are getting risky and there is a less chance that you're gonna get paid that is why searching for the right bounty takes time now.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 28, 2019, 04:18:32 PM
The hard truth is that, we should accept the downfall of bounty hunting and start finding some alternative ways to earn something in the crypto space. Probably starting to trade in some potential altcoins and bitcoin itself
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
August 28, 2019, 04:13:35 PM
true the heyday of the bounty in 2017 and in 2018 all Bounty participants get quite a lot of money but in 2019 many bounties are scam and don't want to pay bounty participants and there are some bounties that for months we promote only get $ 100 Sad
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 28, 2019, 04:07:57 PM
If you participate in all projects in a row, you get exactly the scenario that you described above. You must admit that those people who take part only in the best projects receive significantly more than those who participate in all.
Of course, it is now extremely difficult to say which companies will be successful in the future, but nevertheless it is possible.
Good companies can be seen with the naked eye.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 28, 2019, 04:04:37 PM
My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?

You say that even if there are good projects, they pay very little money for participating in the bounty campaign. So I don’t understand, if everything is so bad and they pay so little money, why are there so many people who want to take part in these bounty campaigns?
After all, the bounty hunters themselves influence how much they are paid money, and if we participate in campaigns that pay little money, we will be paid even less. If there were no participants in such campaigns, they would increase the payment for the services of bounty hunters.
Activity: 672
August 28, 2019, 03:47:03 PM
The author probably does not analyze the projects at all. Yes in ICO very many scam but he was always. But many bounty hunters get very good money and can afford not to have a main job. My friend Yuri Gerasimenko has very good analytical skills. I took a lot of experience from him and I can say with confidence that bounty programs are still relevant.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
August 28, 2019, 02:35:55 PM
Gone are the days that only one project could turn everything around..Now all what we could see in the system is scam project making it difficult to rely on bounty projects. Just hope we get back to our glory days.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
August 28, 2019, 02:30:34 PM

There are some good projects but they are just distributing the tokens months after its listed in exchanges which will give you worth less than $100 after 3 months of promoting them. This will just make you wait til the price goes up again the worse that could happen is if the project turned scam, you'd rather be withdrawing that $100 or get nothing.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 291
https://duelbits.com/
August 28, 2019, 02:24:18 PM
Yes, the prize hunt no longer pays the participants as they used to, the more the day the bounty hunter is more and the prizes are also small, and many are scams, so we have to really look for good ones to get a little more payment
Activity: 658
August 28, 2019, 02:20:23 PM
bounty is still actual - you just need choose carefully
when alt season start - bounty will rise!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 28, 2019, 02:12:13 PM
There has been a big shortage of bounties from high quality projects this year, that is for sure. Remember the 2017 bounty hunting days, when most of the projects successfully listed and made ROI of couple of x regardless the actual quality of the project? Yep, those days are far gone.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
August 28, 2019, 01:55:36 PM
if it is said to be worth it, at this time it is certainly far from 2017/2018, currently there are too many projects, delaying payments by locking bounty participant rewards, moreover, this locking can last more than 3 months and after the locking is finished the price of the tokens that we have is also not experiencing increase and can be said to be a dump, and here I'm getting bored but bounty is still promising as long as we're lucky to get a good project.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
August 28, 2019, 01:40:55 PM
Very difficult.If you can earn something you need to work around the clock.Many have indeed lost hope.Recently I was looking through spreadsheets of many projects and in columns with,, rank,, I observe a very large number of newcomers.This is actually an indicator of the real state of Affairs with bounty programs.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
August 28, 2019, 12:59:43 PM
Everything has time, crypto world can all happen, sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down. If hunting bounties to make a living make it the main job. Rest assured that the process you choose will make good. Keep learning in every process followed and always be vigilant
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 28, 2019, 10:50:15 AM
Bounty hunting is really awesome way back 2017, there was 90% that you will have a good payment and 20 percent from it will be your jackpot.
At the present time, bounty is not that brilliant, and you need to be smart in picking before joining one. and less than 50 percent chance you will have a good amount.
in 2017, bounty hunters are indeed spoiled by the results they get. In fact, many new billionaires have been created that year by working on bounty projects, as if all projects were promising at the time and as if they had good potential later, there were several tokens so that there was no value that I held until now. but right now the reward doesn't seem to match what we are doing and the time we need to be able to sell the token
Pages:
Jump to: