Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunting is past it's glory days - page 11. (Read 5986 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 29, 2019, 05:58:09 AM
My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?

Although the results of the Bounty campaign declined, I was still grateful for being able to get results. Of the 2018 many ICO projects experienced failures. And investor confidence in the ICO is also declining due to many false projects.

By lowering your Bounty campaign's earnings, don't make you give up. However, this is our chance to collect more altcoins. Because if later sometime in the season of Altcoin happens again as the year 2017, we can get many advantages.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 29, 2019, 05:48:56 AM
My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?

This year's bounty campaigns bring very little profit, even less than last year. Although many people thought it could be worse. However, I noted that bounty hunters are not created, but continue to work, in many cases for free, in the hope that they will be lucky with the next project.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
August 29, 2019, 05:46:18 AM
yes I too believe that up to some extent because I have started doing bounty program  a year back and I know people who are doing bounty from 4 to 5 ago and they have earned a lot
Activity: 1764
August 29, 2019, 05:45:14 AM
Unfortunately, I completely agree with you, but this is all due to the fact that the altcoin market simply dies day by day and now new altcoins that are listed on exchanges very quickly fall in price and simply cost nothing, last year, it was still possible to make good money doing bounty companies, and now for example, if you want to provide yourself only with bounty companies, then this will not work, well, unless of course you will participate in 200-300 bounty companies, then there’s still a chance.
Activity: 125
Merit: 5
August 29, 2019, 05:37:28 AM
Doing bounties does take a lot of effort in order to get profits but at the same time, experienced bounty hunters are now very cautious whether the project that they're doing bounties for are legit or not. What people are doing now is to check trusted scam check websites to see if that bounty was verified or marked as scam. It's very hard to rely on your own self for those cases and will mostly likely need the help of others so that you will feel comfortable participating in that bounty campaign.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
August 29, 2019, 05:01:42 AM

So disheartening that one can barely make a living from 90% of bounties these days. You can imagine working for a project for months+ only for the project to distribute and price ends up being shit. This is even better. What about those who deny hunters of their rewards? Crypto Hunting has indeed lost its glories.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
August 29, 2019, 04:53:39 AM
Developers are the one to be blame,80% of developers build projects to make money and the only way they can achieve their aims is to feed investors with fake promises and lies and make the project almost realistic so that many investors will have trust on the project,bounties is more like a gambling game now and no matter how real a project seem you wont know its end game until proven otherwise
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
August 29, 2019, 03:27:46 AM
Reality with regards to bounties this days presently is we have such a large number of bounty hunters which implies that prizes will be much lower than 2017 bounty rewards and besides we have a lot more con artists utilizing blockchain innovation to assemble more trick projects,the just way out is incredibly dedicated and numerous battles to atleast get something at last
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
August 29, 2019, 03:10:11 AM
If you're hoping that you will make something out of bounty hunting, you're just deluding yourself. You should wake-up from your sleep and face reality that nothing profitable comes out from hunting for bounties rather than purely waste of time
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
August 29, 2019, 03:07:34 AM
really who told you? I can tell you that youre just being lazy there are lots of bounty you just want easy campaign, what really good now is that there is competion which is much better and challenging at the same time
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
August 29, 2019, 02:53:27 AM
Its really a shame what bounties and new project have turn into,rules are been broken,promises from developers turn to lies even projects with good teams with past experience ends up been a total failure,new projects are 90% a failure,some after short term run and most after a year or two and the most ridiculous one is teams having misunderstanding among eachother that affects the project life,in fact i still dont know what to do about crypto
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
August 29, 2019, 12:03:06 AM
I would not have made such categorical conclusions. The popularity of ICOs may still resume after moderate regulation of this type of activity by states. Here, first of all, it is necessary to drastically reduce the number of fraudulent projects and states may well solve this problem, which is overripe for ICO.
Now is not the time for bounty hunters, since earned tokens are now hundreds, and sometimes thousands of times cheaper than before. If we assume that at least some of them will still increase in price, then even now it may still be profitable to participate in ICO bounty campaigns.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
August 28, 2019, 10:17:58 PM
It is very hard to make a living only from bounty hunting nowadays. You still have the opportunity to make some earning if you participate in the most promising campaigns, but you need to wait patiently until you get paid, and until the token gets listed in the exchanges. It is a long procedure, and daily living need a stable income.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
August 28, 2019, 10:06:12 PM

Bounty hunting is not as profitable as it uses to be, majorly because of high failure rate of projects and lack of sincerity in project execution by the developers. However, there are still a few profitable bounties. $SmartFund, Anyone and few others were profitable only that budget was low, which is still better than a scam.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
August 28, 2019, 07:42:00 PM
You didn't check many project like Harmony(ONE), Ferrum Network and SERO. Atomic wallet is also good one. Here only top volume token and pumped was good. But you did great that now you know how to avoid scam project.
these projects still give us hope about good bounty campaign.they could give us worthed reward after several months working many task from bounty manager.hopefully another good projects will appear again in near future so our income from bounty campaign still stable.
Above mention project are good but it is best to treat bounty not a job to help for a living. Although since 2017 bounty was really profitable by that time. But this year we have to search what is really good project that is paying.
Activity: 633
August 28, 2019, 07:34:08 PM
You didn't check many project like Harmony(ONE), Ferrum Network and SERO. Atomic wallet is also good one. Here only top volume token and pumped was good. But you did great that now you know how to avoid scam project.
these projects still give us hope about good bounty campaign.they could give us worthed reward after several months working many task from bounty manager.hopefully another good projects will appear again in near future so our income from bounty campaign still stable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 28, 2019, 07:25:02 PM

Undoubtedly bounty is not profit able like past years. Yes Many scam projects is the one of the most cause for that. And which projects are still good they give hunters not so much. But we still all hope that it'll recover like bitcoin did. When bitcoin drop dramatically who knows it'll turn again. So i think we need to stick to the plan and be patient for great project which will worth for bounty hunters.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 28, 2019, 07:21:01 PM
We cannot deny. Market saturation affects many things, moreover many projects that fail, scam, fraud, make things worse. Since mid-2018 until now, there have been only a few successful bounties and paid bounty hunters according to the provisions, the rest is drama. Allocations are cut, tokens are not distributed or distribution is done in 10% increments every month, there is no listing on the exchange, and many other things are disappointing. Tired. I really miss 2017 and 2018, so many bounties are successful and bring in big profits. there are still promising bounties today, but very few. I prefer the short duration, registered on the exchange, or the working product.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 28, 2019, 06:37:35 PM

Indeed, Bounty campaigns are experiencing a very sharp decline. Especially reduced real projects and more generating fake projects. Many people are not responsible for the name of the ICO to commit fraud. But I guess we don't have to give up and continue doing Bounty campaigns. If we can continue to collect Bounty tokens, and if the heyday of Bounty has returned, of course, we will also get good results someday.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
August 28, 2019, 06:29:19 PM
there are days bounty hunting used to be a profitable business. Hunters earned an affordable amount of money which helps to solve little or few financial problem. alot of hunters used bounty hunting as full time busines and it pays well. today, you can only earn an affordable pay if you work hard and read about the project well to confirm how authentic it will do.
Pages:
Jump to: