Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby? - page 10. (Read 1777 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 29, 2018, 02:54:03 AM
This issue of bounty hunting depends on individual. The bounty hunting you are seeing  as hobby some people are resigning from their circular salary job just to focus on bounty hunting and the serious ones are making thousands of dollars out of it.  Be wise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 02:51:03 AM
of course, this is a job. many in the bounty to work and looking for income. If this is a hobby then it will only be done when there is time only. However this is done regularly and there are results, so this is a job. Although many people still don't know the results yet if it has been long here will have a large income is more than just a hobby.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 02:46:45 AM
Some people do bounty at first because of the hobby, with overtime crypto growing rapidly and bounty into a very promising program of income. These people become addicted to keeping exploring their potential so that they can gain greater profits. Then they make the bounty program their job, some people make bounty program as their part-time job and some people make bounty program as their main job.
Activity: 162
May 29, 2018, 02:34:42 AM
Right now, bounty hunting is just a hobby. If ever, I have already proved to myself that it can be a passive income. I think I can resign from my job and be a full time bounty hunter. I am still trying to learn the best practices as a bounty hunter. So, I will retain my work for now.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 02:18:45 AM
Personally, I think it works because it takes time and you have a particular area of specialization and is also paid for under various circumstances.
Hunt hunters really obey the rules in bounty campaigns in order for them to qualify for reward rewards.

Activity: 70
May 29, 2018, 02:15:25 AM
I think bounty hunting is a job not a hobby, bounty hunting extra work for me to add income and seeking capital to trade that became my hobby Kiss
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 02:10:26 AM
everyone's experience is different. Perhaps today many consider that the bounty is a job, and in my opinion is also true. but it starts from my hobby which often plays and earn money from the internet and eventually meet up with bounty so far continue to be here and be a job.
Activity: 40
May 29, 2018, 02:04:29 AM
For me I considered it as a work, I spent a lot of time in learning and working here
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 29, 2018, 01:56:31 AM
for me of course its work because its source of income you spend a lot of time and efforts hard work to earn money in bounty thats why is work not a hobby
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
May 29, 2018, 01:29:16 AM
When I started to do bounty campaign hunting it was only for hobby or side job to get additional income. But now it becomes my primary job beside my crypto trading activities. I enjoy all the bounty campaign I ran till now.
copper member
Activity: 476
May 28, 2018, 10:09:31 PM
I am doing this bounty hunting as part time work. Instead of sitting idle after job , this part time job will let you earn much more than your regular job.
Activity: 126
May 28, 2018, 09:59:29 PM
Bounty hunting to me is  a work and a whole lot of work. There are times i do not find it easy to do.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 05:18:59 PM
I consider my work with Bounty as a hobby I can quit anytime. it's impossible with work.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
May 28, 2018, 09:51:27 PM
It's a hobby for those who can afford it to be a hobby. But for a lot of people - unfortunately it is like a job and this reduces the quality of content.

Imagine you're from a country with high unemployment and low wages, and you get the opportunity to get paid for posting all sorts of things about a coin you may not even really understand.

The bounty comes in, and it provides maybe hundreds of dollars if you picked well. The effort-to-pay ratio may be better than anything available in terms of a regular job in your area.

Unfortunately, this creates all the wrong incentives - you have incentives to spam, multi-account and join heaps of campaigns and post low quality content (because that is faster to do and generates the most returns).

So yeah, unfortunately it is like a job for some and that is not a good thing for the community.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 05:45:46 PM
so far I still count this is as a hobby, but at least it can make me some money so it is can be categorised as a work too IMO. just like the other say do it with your fun, take it on your free times, count as a hobby and the rewards will come after that.

I think its normal because you enjoyed doing it which the same goes for me, you don't feel like doing work when you enjoy something that you do which doing bounty campaigns are. You learn why you earn by accomplishing task I was being exposed to various informative threads here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 155
May 28, 2018, 05:37:45 PM
everybody has own consideration. for me, bounty is a work because people who engage in bounty, they do the rules to earn money from project that they participate. it is different with a hobby. we do our activity based on our pleasure and not confined by other people or campaign. regardless of it, people can consider it as hobby to enhance enthusiasm of work.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 05:17:08 PM
It is my hobby and my way to earn money. I use my hobby to make a living, therefore I always enjoy my time with bounty. And I believe that most bitcoin users also do and finish the task given by bounty rules as their hobby or love jobs. And they can get a double from it, happy and payment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
May 28, 2018, 05:10:06 PM
Well, some consider it as work, some even make it their full time job specially those that been jobless from the beginning but found it out that bounties are indeed profitable, regardless of those who do not pay and the scams. Me personally i make it a side job since i still have a permanent job so in my spare time i do the bounty tasks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 05:07:03 PM
I am interested in cryptocurrencies so I participate in bounty projects. So for me it's more of a hobby. But what is the difference between hobby and work? We also spend our time, learn new things, set tasks. So that work and hobby are worth near.
Activity: 196
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
May 28, 2018, 05:03:56 PM
For me to yet, this is increasingly turning into work, too many nerves to get tokens on time and their sale.
Pages:
Jump to: