Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby? - page 9. (Read 1777 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 03:54:51 AM
I do this job as a hobby, or have become my daily food, and since I am a housewife who is not working in the office, so I can use the time to hunt bitcoin, this is very fun, especially when we get the gift and in sell in the form of money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 03:46:26 AM
I personally hunt Bounty I consider it a job because of all the effort and time I spend on it, and as a hunting gift, you must abide by their rules strictly.
But I think joining a bonus campaign is also a job. I spend my time, effort to get a reward. I have assumed if it is my current hobby.
Activity: 187
May 29, 2018, 03:44:51 AM
Of course it is kind of job, you have to spend your time, you have to be good at it to help with spreading a good word about your ico  Wink.

I feel in the world bounty has become my routine of making money. because here it is very easy and fun to get income that can help my economy in the real world.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 03:44:27 AM
Bounty hunting is a work and hobby, imagine doing work for just 10mins. Some people resign on their work to focus on bounty hunting. But for me it is indeed a hobby, you can't depend on bounty hunting as a primary source of income.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 29, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
For myself it's a full time job as I have no other source of income and no job prospects in the demographic I am living now. If sh*t hits the fan though and I can't survive in this country doing bounties, I will either emigrate to a developing country or be a digital nomad living in Asian countries for cheaper doing the same work, OR I will emigrate back to the U.K and find a job there and work part time doing bounties. For the next three months I am covered, but May has been a crappy month with hardly anything coming in so I give myself another three months to see if I can still survive doing this in a European country as a full time job. For one year I survived but with constant market down turn I am not sure now what will happen in the next three months as now I work harder for less money because too many bounty hunters are coming now so I earn a lot less for each job than when I started, plus there are too many cheaters stealing my username and content and trying to get paid on my back.  Cry I do enjoy doing the work though, it's much nicer than working for someone outside.
Activity: 83
May 29, 2018, 03:39:04 AM
It kinda both of them, at first bounty hunting sound pretty fun and then it goes with routine which can bring to me a huge advantage, so eventually it is some kind of work. Anyway, by joining bounty campaign, it feels like I get to know more knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 443
May 29, 2018, 03:38:38 AM
said hobby I think it's right because I while doing bounty I also love doing things that add to my knowledge of all these things is something very profitable for me and rarely people know this most people just targeting the money alone but if I own everything I seek.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 03:35:32 AM
Of course it is kind of job, you have to spend your time, you have to be good at it to help with spreading a good word about your ico  Wink.

Activity: 448
May 29, 2018, 03:32:14 AM
It is not right to say that it is just a hobby. I do this job both to have a good time and to learn new things and to keep my knowledge in the actual. but if I can not make it into profession, I can say a little more hobbies Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 03:31:57 AM
on understanding, just a hobby and work have been very different. hobby is the activity carried out to fill the free time. While the job is something that is done at the expense of labor, time, and effort. so it could be determined that the bounty is a job. If a hobby only tends to be aimed at getting the satisfaction of mind.
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 03:29:33 AM
I do this as a profitable hobby, using internet and laptop, I can do it anytime and anywhere, and I am also very interested in the world of cryptocurrency, in my country is not taxable and I like it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 03:14:46 AM
For me i do not think that now you can see the bounty as a job, since my opinion is the golden time of the cryptocurrency at the moment has passed but as a part-time job it is good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
May 29, 2018, 03:12:47 AM
I consider it as extra work to have some extra income. I tend to hold my bounty tokens and so haven looked into the taxation of crypto in depth, but I dont think this is something that exists in my country and definitely not for the small profit I'm making at the moment.
Activity: 51
May 29, 2018, 03:10:59 AM
Actually for me bounties is another source of income and I really consider it as my work. The whole thing is that, you are given the task and you always have the time limits to complete those projects. For example, twitter, Facebook, translation etc always have the time limits for reporting etc. Thus, we do give our time to do these tasks and its actually more like a job than a hobby
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2018, 03:04:40 AM
In my opinion bounty hunting is a work, no one here on this forum participate has a hobby bounty hunting. It am doing bounty hunting as a part time work and it really help me to earn a good chunk for my expenses.
Activity: 294
May 29, 2018, 03:02:46 AM
I'd take it as a part time job.
I spend hours in bounty campaign every week and get some tokens as a payment.
It is a good job, since I can decide when to do it.
Activity: 124
May 29, 2018, 03:02:10 AM
I am still studying in the wordl cryptocurrency maybe this can be said hobby because Iam very interested in all bounty project
Activity: 392
May 29, 2018, 03:00:46 AM
I just do it as a hobby. However I found that it keeps me updated on the new projects and progress on the existing ones I've invested in. I found some really good projects because of bounty.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 02:58:57 AM
I have a real job and I see these reward campaigns as just an additional income and hobby.
Activity: 266
May 29, 2018, 02:56:37 AM
initially i made this just as a hobby. at the same time I want to increase my knowledge on this forum about crypto currency. but now I've considered this as a job because it gives me a huge advantage
Pages:
Jump to: