Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO] Auctus | Smart Contracts Powered Pension Funds [FINISHED] - page 4. (Read 38573 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
hello dev,
i didn't get my token yet,
please help me.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
i didn't receive autcus token, how could i get my token? help me please.

just a few posts before all is mentioned
Hello Everyone. Bounty tokens are ready to be claimed. Please, check how to do it on the blog post below!

https://blog.auctus.org/claim-your-bounty-auc-tokens-8e3cd1fee533

Activity: 630
i didn't receive autcus token, how could i get my token? help me please.
Activity: 616
I am also confused in claiming tokens, can we unlocked MEW wallet using MyCrypto or do we need to create MyCrypto wallet? Anyone? I need help please I dont want to messed things up. thanks

Guys, don't be stupid. It does not matter what to use MEW or MyC because they are using ETHEREUM private keys. The same format for most of wallets. You must use your bounty address to unlock tokens. Address which specified in bounty spreadsheet.

Hi Sir, can you guide us on how to unlock our bounty payment the same way you unlock yours? Also I have questions. Do we need to create mycrypto wallet first and then deposit ETH so that we can receive AUC? or we can just import our MEW pk to Mycrypto?
You don't need to create separate wallets on Mycrypto. Enough to pass authorization on Mycrypto (just go through the authentication as MEW) and you will get into your wallet.
Activity: 616
I did everything according to the instructions. Tokens immediately arrived at wallets. Thank you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
I have received your tokens following your instructions. Thank you very much.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
I am also confused in claiming tokens, can we unlocked MEW wallet using MyCrypto or do we need to create MyCrypto wallet? Anyone? I need help please I dont want to messed things up. thanks

Guys, don't be stupid. It does not matter what to use MEW or MyC because they are using ETHEREUM private keys. The same format for most of wallets. You must use your bounty address to unlock tokens. Address which specified in bounty spreadsheet.

Hi Sir, can you guide us on how to unlock our bounty payment the same way you unlock yours? Also I have questions. Do we need to create mycrypto wallet first and then deposit ETH so that we can receive AUC? or we can just import our MEW pk to Mycrypto?
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
I have received my token reward following the instructions on your blog. Thank you so much dev and manager. Iam very happy join with this awesome project. Thank you for your hard work. I hope this project continues to grow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Hello bounty manager my eth wallet victim hacker that I user for your bounty. Now I want to change my eth address in claim spread sheet

old eth address : 0xfb13f0d146ac45ec4d3448ccaf9fb9d563d46236
New eth address : 0xdF0D80fB6eB6B6d7931d241677A55782a8Ab24bb
Bounty summary spread sheet no : 376
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Since they have changed from MyEtherWallet to MyCrypto then they should have published it here as well with the corresponding new set of information to claim our bounty payment. There are few people who got failed transaction and this is alarming. I hope this will be given attention.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
Hello anyone can help me?  I try to access the link on the spreadsheet but it bring to mycrypto.com and not myetherwallet.  In auctus blog they say it directly to myetherwallet website. But in the spreadsheet mycrypto.Com. anyone can give me explanation?

The team might have change the wallet to mycrypto because of the recent attack on myetherwaller, but unfortunately link is not working I have followed the instructions but I am getting failed transactions I hope the dev fix this or change other way to get our token they can send the token directly to our wallet.

But some people has received their token following the instructions. I dont know they unlock their eth address in MEW or mycrypto.  But  I am very confused.  It is safety to unlock out eth address in mycrypto.com?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
Hello anyone can help me?  I try to access the link on the spreadsheet but it bring to mycrypto.com and not myetherwallet.  In auctus blog they say it directly to myetherwallet website. But in the spreadsheet mycrypto.Com. anyone can give me explanation?

The team might have change the wallet to mycrypto because of the recent attack on myetherwaller, but unfortunately link is not working I have followed the instructions but I am getting failed transactions I hope the dev fix this or change other way to get our token they can send the token directly to our wallet.
Activity: 728
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
What happen I can't claim the token the link transactions when clicking is redirected to mycrypto.com it supposed to be myetherwallet.

I have the same experience, i don't know why they have done it this way they have our address, they should have just sent it to our wallet directly, I understand this can only be done once, I have followed the instruction carefully but the transaction failed does this mean I lose my chance to claim it.
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
thanks for the info about how to claim the bounty in MEW and i already got the information in auctus team office media and the auc tokens already listed at some decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Why you just can´t pay like normal bounty? Why you need to make everything in complicated way.. We already waiting for 6 months, and you make it in that way.
I pretty sure 50% won´t see it, and 50% from those who will see - won´t make it.
It is not a complicated way! You only need to have some eth on your wallet. It is much safer and transparent than any other method.
Thank you very much, Auctus team! Cool

You are the best! Cheesy

In my opinion, the best way is to simply list my tokens to the wallet and not arrange the rebuses. I do not understand how to do this and it takes time, which is so little. I'm not sure if it's safe. In the first I encounter this method of payment here.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
What happen I can't claim the token the link transactions when clicking is redirected to mycrypto.com it supposed to be myetherwallet.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Tokens was received by following instructions in the blog, Thanks AUCTUS team Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: