Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 24. (Read 111720 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
i hope they make some updates of what going on this thread so that people aware whats going on
btw congrats for the success of this project Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 505

So just waiting for now. Hope all spreadsheet was fex and they will start distribution for bounty hunter.

in spread all stake is fix, addres is fix too not change again
only wait distribution coin, only wait dev annoouncement date distribution coin to bounty participant
it will take a good amount of time to distribute bounty as distribution of investors is not completed ,team is facing problem in solving withdraw request.
you can talk them in slack.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

So just waiting for now. Hope all spreadsheet was fex and they will start distribution for bounty hunter.

in spread all stake is fix, addres is fix too not change again
only wait distribution coin, only wait dev annoouncement date distribution coin to bounty participant
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Why there is no payment of bounty ? Problem ?

you must only wait dev update about distribution bounty
but dev still not response this thread
Let's just hope when they response it will be an announcement about the distribution. But anyway, why hurry?
It was not released in big trading sites, wait for it to see a great price.

Maybe they just cannt waiting, because ico was end in few week ago and there is nothing update from dev. Maybe if dev update something they can be patient

The campaign manager was active today also,but there is no update for a long time. Hope he will announce the date
Name:
Sylon
Activity:
Position:
Legendary
Date Registered:
May 05, 2013, 11:27:47 AM
Last Active:
Today at 02:58:18 AM
Sylon isn't responsible for bounties payment,  nothing that we should blame sylon about it.  He just campaign manager and already did his work,  the final spreadsheet has been sent to the dev.

kindly see the spreadsheet and you will know that the calaculation is done. all the participants are only waiting for the day of distribution. and another thing here filks, IT IS NOT SYLON WHO WILL DISTRIBUTE THE BOUNTIES, HE IS ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHECKING AND CALCULATING. so everyone should stop blaming him or looking for him. his job is done, he already given the final calculation.
Yes agree, I think they got technical problem and will distribution if all solved. I'm sure though too late for sure they will soon send, paramount is ETT immediately available at bittrex, livecoin or poloniex

agree with you, no one should be blaming the manager if the bounties are not yet distributed, he only manage, and it is no longer part of his task to distribute..

anyway, lets all hope that it will be listed as soon as the distribution takes place. lets hope first for liqui or trex. polo is still a long way to go. but lets be positive,
Activity: 518

Let's just hope when they response it will be an announcement about the distribution. But anyway, why hurry?

Maybe they just cannt waiting, because ico was end in few week ago and there is nothing update from dev. Maybe if dev update something they can be patient

The campaign manager was active today also,but there is no update for a long time. Hope he will announce the date
Name:
Sylon
Activity:
Position:
Legendary
Date Registered:
Last Active:
Sylon isn't responsible for bounties payment,  nothing that we should blame sylon about it.  He just campaign manager and already did his work,  the final spreadsheet has been sent to the dev.

kindly see the spreadsheet and you will know that the calaculation is done. all the participants are only waiting for the day of distribution. and another thing here filks, IT IS NOT SYLON WHO WILL DISTRIBUTE THE BOUNTIES, HE IS ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHECKING AND CALCULATING. so everyone should stop blaming him or looking for him. his job is done, he already given the final calculation.
Yes agree, I think they got technical problem and will distribution if all solved. I'm sure though too late for sure they will soon send, paramount is ETT immediately available at bittrex, livecoin or poloniex
Merit: 251

Name:
Sylon
Activity:
Position:
Legendary
Date Registered:
Last Active:
Sylon isn't responsible for bounties payment,  nothing that we should blame sylon about it.  He just campaign manager and already did his work,  the final spreadsheet has been sent to the dev.

Activity: 336

Name:
Sylon
Activity:
Position:
Legendary
Date Registered:
Last Active:
Sylon isn't responsible for bounties payment,  nothing that we should blame sylon about it.  He just campaign manager and already did his work,  the final spreadsheet has been sent to the dev.

hello dev bagaimana abaut ETT sekarang

man, dont speak tour language here, speak in english. we cant help you with your question if we dont understand
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
helo dev how abaut ETT NOW

bounty hunters are just annoying. just wait. as soon as the coins will be sent out you will finde them in your wallet.
Activity: 780
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Im also waiting for the distribution of this campaign. Goodluck to all of us.
Yes, we just waiting the bounty. I think late is better than hurry, the most important thing is this coin accept at top exchanger such as live coin or bittrex.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Im also waiting for the distribution of this campaign. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Don't blame sylon he's done on his job. Please join on slack and you will see that the distribution for investors are not finished that's why they cant start distributing the bounties
yeah i agree with you, sylon is a good manager he was do the best for this project but sylon just manager not developer, he do something from dev instruction, i hope Encryptotel team can be more professional Smiley

oh yes i agree with you , if the bounty hunter always complain this is about distribution please thinking about sylon just manager , and patient more guys
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Don't blame sylon he's done on his job. Please join on slack and you will see that the distribution for investors are not finished that's why they cant start distributing the bounties
yeah i agree with you, sylon is a good manager he was do the best for this project but sylon just manager not developer, he do something from dev instruction, i hope Encryptotel team can be more professional Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Today is the date for the distribution of bounty,or there should be some delay?
Waiting for the update from the dev team or campaign manager.
thanks

Where you get the information @emersologan62
Activity: 322
ETT is holding a good price so far. Excited for the distribution to see how my first campaign has paid off.

I really have high hopes for ETT to do well. This will be a real world company with real profits. I just hope that enough tokens are burned for us all to make some serious change
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
Waiting for the update from dev and team or campaign manage. I hope the team make announcement about bounty. Tell the people about when the distribution of bounty? or there should be some delay?
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
thanks
The last distribution was 6 hours ago, https://etherscan.io/token/0x82665764ea0b58157E1e5E9bab32F68c76Ec0CdF
Maybe they are sleeping now, you could wait for a little more time.

this address i think belong the voice ico. not encryptotel. i hope today distribution all of campaign stake. You're all impatient, but I guess we'll wait a little longer.
it is voice contract address ,as far i know they are still distributing tokens to investor and then incent bonus was also pending.it will take time to distribute bounty.
Sorry my bad, I was reading in the Voise thread and I was out of my mind posting in this thread.
Anyway, I am also part of the signature campaign and I'm hoping it will be release as soon as possible.
Merit: 494
thanks

where you get information
if today encryptotel bounty can distribution to all bounty participant
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
thanks
The last distribution was 6 hours ago, https://etherscan.io/token/0x82665764ea0b58157E1e5E9bab32F68c76Ec0CdF
Maybe they are sleeping now, you could wait for a little more time.

this address i think belong the voice ico. not encryptotel. i hope today distribution all of campaign stake. You're all impatient, but I guess we'll wait a little longer.
it is voice contract address ,as far i know they are still distributing tokens to investor and then incent bonus was also pending.it will take time to distribute bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: