Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 25. (Read 111696 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
Today is the date for the distribution of bounty,or there should be some delay?
Waiting for the update from the dev team or campaign manager.
thanks
The last distribution was 6 hours ago, https://etherscan.io/token/0x82665764ea0b58157E1e5E9bab32F68c76Ec0CdF
Maybe they are sleeping now, you could wait for a little more time.

this adress i think belong the voice ico. not encryptotel. i hope today distribution all of campaign stake. You're all impatient, but I guess we'll wait a little longer.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
thanks
The last distribution was 6 hours ago, https://etherscan.io/token/0x82665764ea0b58157E1e5E9bab32F68c76Ec0CdF
Maybe they are sleeping now, you could wait for a little more time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
thanks
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
The quantity of ETT tokens that are to be given to bounty hunters are just too huge that the team is probably having the second thought of distributing it.
The circulating supply is uncertain still http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/encryptotel/ but the total supply is 77,663,987 ETT

Why would they? They made the rule in the first place and bounty hunters are doing their job to make the project successful.
If Edgeless team were able to release all the bounty, I guess it's not a problem.
And by the way, patientory bounty is also big and it will be release tomorrow based on their schedule.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The quantity of ETT tokens that are to be given to bounty hunters are just too huge that the team is probably having the second thought of distributing it.
The circulating supply is uncertain still http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/encryptotel/ but the total supply is 77,663,987 ETT

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
we hope dev still update something news all about information of distribution, many people ask of there
we hope dev still have proffesional for project, all participant was support
and we still get some reward of payment bounty,
i promise this ett can going up after coming on a big market,
for example BITTREX
Activity: 294
Don't blame sylon he's done on his job. Please join on slack and you will see that the distribution for investors are not finished that's why they cant start distributing the bounties
yeah i agree with you, sylon is a good manager he was do the best for this project but sylon just manager not developer, he do something from dev instruction, i hope Encryptotel team can be more professional Smiley
Activity: 952
Don't blame sylon he's done on his job. Please join on slack and you will see that the distribution for investors are not finished that's why they cant start distributing the bounties
Activity: 406
i always waiting and wait for distribution tokenn...goof luck dev
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
This is the loooongest bounty campaign I've ever participated in (I mean distribution of tokens)! Can't wait any more )))
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
1 ett token - 0.00018 btc ? Am I wrong? Please correct me if i am wrong

take it from here http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/encryptotel/
price recently move to $0.46 each, i think it will spike again late until it stays to such price. you have to wait for the bounties before diving into it though. a possible dip down to $0.12 i guess is a good time so set your buy order to 0.12 USD.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
1 ett token - 0.00018 btc ? Am I wrong? Please correct me if i am wrong

Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Just patient guys, later also beautiful in time
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Why there is no payment of bounty ? Problem ?

you must only wait dev update about distribution bounty
but dev still not response this thread
Let's just hope when they response it will be an announcement about the distribution. But anyway, why hurry?
It was not released in big trading sites, wait for it to see a great price.

Maybe they just cannt waiting, because ico was end in few week ago and there is nothing update from dev. Maybe if dev update something they can be patient

The campaign manager was active today also,but there is no update for a long time. Hope he will announce the date
Name:
Sylon
Activity:
Position:
Legendary
Date Registered:
May 05, 2013, 11:27:47 AM
Last Active:
Today at 02:58:18 AM
Sylon isn't responsible for bounties payment,  nothing that we should blame sylon about it.  He just campaign manager and already did his work,  the final spreadsheet has been sent to the dev.

He has  to update the team about it though. Investors are all waiting for the price to dip from the bounties. Smiley
The more volume it can have too on the DEX if these bounties are released.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Let's just hope when they response it will be an announcement about the distribution. But anyway, why hurry?

Maybe they just cannt waiting, because ico was end in few week ago and there is nothing update from dev. Maybe if dev update something they can be patient

The campaign manager was active today also,but there is no update for a long time. Hope he will announce the date
Name:
Sylon
Activity:
Position:
Legendary
Date Registered:
May 05, 2013, 11:27:47 AM
Last Active:
Today at 02:58:18 AM
Sylon isn't responsible for bounties payment,  nothing that we should blame sylon about it.  He just campaign manager and already did his work,  the final spreadsheet has been sent to the dev.
Activity: 672
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

True, if dev had given news of its development, we would all also be patient waiting. If dev is not there, I'm sure we'll all be worried. Let's pray that soon there will be clarity from the EncryptoTel.
Activity: 336

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 282
Pages:
Jump to: