Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [BOUNTY] [ICO ESCROWED] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 35. (Read 104164 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
What does it mean the 1st stakes distribution ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Hello new campaign manager, i would like to say that i enjoy joining in this campaign and looking forward for 2018 wage, i will now leave in this and join in more faster campaign because i currently had a financial problem and need to be resolve as soon.

Keep going, i see a bright future for this project and nonstop support will i give for this and never be gone for helping this project development.

Thank you for letting me know I have updated your stakes.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
hello JCBAHY!
I want to make sure that I will stop following your project because I want to move to another project.
I am very sorry for this. and for the stake that I received please to update.
Thank you!

Thank you for letting me know. I have added your stakes to the spreadsheet.

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Tell me please, when the distribution of tokens earned during the participation in the bounty program begins?

Not until March 2018

It turns out what the company and bounty will proceed till March, 2018 or bounty will end earlier? also you promised to lay out new conditions on baunt to the program how soon you will make it? And still a question, in initial conditions it is told that it is possible to leave the company with preservation of shares - it the condition still works? 

Activity: 994
hello JCBAHY!
I want to make sure that I will stop following your project because I want to move to another project.
I am very sorry for this. and for the stake that I received please to update.
Thank you!
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello new campaign manager, i would like to say that i enjoy joining in this campaign and looking forward for 2018 wage, i will now leave in this and join in more faster campaign because i currently had a financial problem and need to be resolve as soon.

Keep going, i see a bright future for this project and nonstop support will i give for this and never be gone for helping this project development.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
I hope all problems can be solved.
see this project so long.
and still a lot of time which can be done.
good luck with the new bounty manager.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
After leaving Sylon from the bounty will you make changes to the schedule for checking the results or not?
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
Tell me please, when the distribution of tokens earned during the participation in the bounty program begins?

Not until March 2018

Hi Jake
I am your Greek translator and as you can check at Greek local community, Triforce threat is constantly updated.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-triforce-ico-escrowed-2303749

March 2018 is 4 months from now
I hope that you understand that 4 months is a long time for keeping the thread updated

So, please suggest me what my next move will be

Thank you
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

Not until March 2018

when will the announcement of changes in the campaign bounty?
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Joined to Twitter Campaign. Thanks.
Tell me please, I was accepted?
my number 1198
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
There was enough room for me so I joined the telegram campaign. Great job you've done thus far. Great team.

Not until March 2018

is  bounty twitter still open?

Yes it is still live.

Hello, I 835 number in a spreadsheet. Why have I counted far less retweets and likes than I actually did? I can show the full list of retweets, if necessary.

Hello Admin.
I have been doing twitter task but not a single stake has been given. Infact I am not in the First stakes table itself. However I am in partcipants list. Number on spreadsheet 1041.
Twittet url: https://twitter.com/cryptopingu
Kindly check. I have done my tasks continuously. Thanks.

If you read through the previous posts, you will see that we were having some trouble with tracking Twitter likes and retweets. It is something that we are still working on but we will have it updated soon.

Keep track of your likes and retweets just incase.

Hello, i stop with this campaign for a while because i move to another,
maybe i come back later before the ICO is ongoing and continue to promote Triforce

Please update my stakes from last week and thanks for so far.

Kind regards,

Penoze

Okay, will do and thank you for updating me.

Activity: 476
When will be update bounty spreadsheet?
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
my eth account is hacked.i did twitter and telegram campaign.my twitter spreadsheet number is 37 and telegram spreadsheet number is 9  my new eth address is
0x5a661B25861478e4655825675d97B232b2ef5107
please add my new address
Activity: 560
is  bounty twitter still open?
Pages:
Jump to: