Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [BOUNTY] [ICO ESCROWED] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 34. (Read 104163 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 102
In order to continue to be a member of Bounty we nead another registration, or just continue to do retweets?

If you are already registered, you can carry on as normal. Please give us a couple of days due to xmas to get the stakes fully updated.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
joining the youtube campaign,is there any spreadsheet for this campaign?
Activity: 630
In order to continue to be a member of Bounty we nead another registration, or just continue to do retweets?
Activity: 99
I have joined a twitter campaign register in. .. Thank you..
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
hello, can I leave the signature campaign now while saving my stacks?

Yes you will save your stakes if you leave now, as long as you have followed and stayed within all the rules.

If you would like to leave the campaign, please be sure to notify me before you do so, otherwise your stakes may not count or be added.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

yes, I would like to leave the campaign, please save my stacks, thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
hello sir, please change my old wallet address with a new one, because my old wallet is no longer safe to save.
new myetherwallet: 0x9f4489D63F572Af2b55F5237bA8F6f5248ef5B68
No. spreadsheet
Twetter: 785
Activity: 364
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
** IMPORTANT **

Last weeks stakes for the signature campaign have now been added.

In order to keep receiving your stakes you MUST follow the rules of the campaign and you MUST update your signatures and avatars to the new ones provided.

If you fail to change your signature and avatar (if applicable), your stakes will not be added from this point forward.

You can find the signature campaign spreadsheet; where your stakes are tracked, here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BwsfkflAAjdCmncHHWnLD9635OQC35kHMjpVZFTY5lY/edit#gid=335534323

Also, please keep any and all bounty related questions to this thread only. Any messages outside of this thread will be deleted and ignored.

If you have any issues, please PM me.

*** IMPORTANT ***

Could we ask that everyone on the signature campaign, please update your signatures now from the original thread post. This is because a date has changed on it.

Hi, please send us the link for the new spread sheet. Are you still using the same spreadsheet that Sylon had been using? Kindly update us about the spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet is still the same. Nothing has changed other than the signature code and avatar image.

The spreadsheet for the signature campaign is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BwsfkflAAjdCmncHHWnLD9635OQC35kHMjpVZFTY5lY/edit#gid=335534323

Yes you will save your stakes if you leave now, as long as you have followed and stayed within all the rules.

If you would like to leave the campaign, please be sure to notify me before you do so, otherwise your stakes may not count or be added.

Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
*** IMPORTANT ***

Could we ask that everyone on the signature campaign, please update your signatures now from the original thread post. This is because a date has changed on it.

Hi, please send us the link for the new spread sheet. Are you still using the same spreadsheet that Sylon had been using? Kindly update us about the spreadsheet.

Great thanks acener for updating! Jake is taking the original spreadsheets and will update those here very soon. Just a couple of days of re-arranging things, but we are now like 99% there.

Activity: 234
Need to re-register? Or just the rates will be different from December 20?

No you don't need to re-register, just review the new stake system and adapt your activities to how you see fit. We will ensure you get the correct stakes.

All clear ! Thank you! I continue!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
*** IMPORTANT ***

*** IMPORTANT ***

No you don't need to re-register, just review the new stake system and adapt your activities to how you see fit. We will ensure you get the correct stakes.

Campaign 3: Twitter campaign

Rules :
This campaign is limited to 1000 participants.

In the table of participants, twitter their campaigns over 1000, can I register? Or is it too late?

Some people have left. We might just increase this anyway, so yes you can join.

Activity: 322
Where is the timeline for this campaign? How does it affect the management changes as I noticed from the recent posts? Thanks.
Activity: 234
Activity: 214
Campaign 3: Twitter campaign

Rules :
This campaign is limited to 1000 participants.

In the table of participants, twitter their campaigns over 1000, can I register? Or is it too late?
Pages:
Jump to: