Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] PATIENTORY: Blockchain-Secured Medical Records - page 5. (Read 45918 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Just want to confirm
Token ptoy received 45 minutes ago. Thank you
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Im watching telegram group just couple people complaining about the delay, rest just keep on saying hold the ptoy.
And campaign manager Micheal just copy and paste same messages. I dont know is the project is scam or not but looks like bounty campaign is scam.

You really ought to be careful using that word. We may not be in bitcointalk communicating 24/7/365.25, but we've proven time and time again how we are not a scam. There are plenty of ways to reach out and communicate with us -- Slack, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Email, Telephone -- and verify that we are not only a legitimate business, but have a roadmap and strategy for success.

In any case, the PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

At your service,
Michael
The ten days after June 17 is already over, it's 28 now. So what should we expect then, wait for more 10 days again? Please give us the final update of bounty distribution. We have waited, leave your updates here.

The PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

At your service,
Michael
we are was support this project , and i think dev can make profesional for this update, many people was ask about this
and dev still not update and active ,i hope dev can disccuss this problem , to resolved this, please dev profesional ,

The PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

Thanks again. We appreciate your support.

At your service,
Michael

I am very happy with this development because you have already been enlisted in bittrex exchange. The whole exchange process will be perfect. Thanks for your efforts. Others should emulate you.

Thanks for the kind words and the support. We definitely appreciate it!

At your service,
Michael
Confess honestly that you are scammers! So it will be easier, people will forget, and you will calmly sunbathe on the beach)))). What are you doing now, judging by your inaction and lies!
If they lie it doesn't mean that they are scammers. You can join on their slack to get more info about the bounty distrbution lets add more patience guys

We didn't lie. On the contrary, we've been far more generous with tokens and transparent than most other crowdsales have been.

Either way, the PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
we are was support this project , and i think dev can make profesional for this update, many people was ask about this
and dev still not update and active ,i hope dev can disccuss this problem , to resolved this, please dev profesional ,

At your service,
Michael

I am very happy with this development because you have already been enlisted in bittrex exchange. The whole exchange process will be perfect. Thanks for your efforts. Others should emulate you.
Confess honestly that you are scammers! So it will be easier, people will forget, and you will calmly sunbathe on the beach)))). What are you doing now, judging by your inaction and lies!

i think patientory not scamer, ptoy coin is active trade in market
only wait to distribution bounty, only wait dev announcement distribution , but dev is not active and not response ask bounty participant

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
4K ptoys for whitepaper translation, you gotta be shittin me!! what a jock! alot of dudes earn more than me just for 4 mins work (signature compaign) fuck off  Angry

At your service,
Michael
Any good news so far? Quiet before the storm Tongue

At your service,
Michael

At your service,
Michael
Just want to confirm
Token ptoy received 25 minutes ago. Thank you

bounty token or ICO token?

At your service,
Michael

The PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, so we've had to do it in bunches at a time. It could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

At your service,
Michael
It is already past the 26th  of June and no bounty has been distributed . What is happening to the campaign? Any words from who's in charge?

Lies, lies ....

The PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, so we've had to do it in bunches at a time. It could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

At your service,
Michael
I have received my blog posts PTOY Tokens in my Waves wallet. Thanks to PTOY team for their openness.

You're very welcome! Thanks for your patience, and thanks for your support.

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 798
homt.net
I have received my blog posts PTOY Tokens in my Waves wallet. Thanks to PTOY team for their openness.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
Now i understand why you hide stakes russian blogs got 15-20k ptoy rest of the people 2-3k

Good job
Activity: 252
Just want to confirm

bounty token or ICO token?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
iam still waiting for payment on signature campgn ,
i think payment on the way in distribution , i hope can payment in this day, thank you for update news
i hope price can still up mybe many participant signature campg sell with low price. and still dump
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Received my tokens few minutes ago  Tongue
Just want to confirm

No bounty payment happened yet. Also they start to ban people from Telegram. If you asking about bounties they are banning you.
Probably no bounty payment will happen.
Good luck

LOL ... Are you sure ?  Grin

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x28c424094a5452117078a4fc5cd09bf03ac40b95#pageSize=100 ....

Any idea on how to withdraw PTOY tokens from the viral exchange? Do we have the update for this or will we need to wait for the team?

Not sure, but i am using theviralexchange for some time ... Normally they release tokens for withdrawing after all bounty has been distributed

Thanks,then lets wait for further instructions from the team.
Pages:
Jump to: