Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 25. (Read 62583 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Anyone knows which are the data to put in myetherwallet for this contract?

Contract address: Huh?
Token name: Huh?
Decimals: Huh?

Thanks  Wink
You dont need to do that setup.  Only those investors that who wants to be part of the crowdsale will do that to participate and invest on this ico. Smart contract address can be seen on primalbase main site.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I noticed MYETHERWALLET website does not list Primalbase tokens when I check the list of tokens. Is there anyone here that can guarantee that our bounties will be on myetherwallet? Thank you for clarifying this in advance.
Just wait for it, primalbase will be listed on MEW soon. I just visit myetherwallet account this day and i was surprise ,some tokens are listed like openanx(oax) and other bounty coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
I noticed MYETHERWALLET website does not list Primalbase tokens when I check the list of tokens. Is there anyone here that can guarantee that our bounties will be on myetherwallet? Thank you for clarifying this in advance.
Do you already try to add *custom token* with primalbase contract address, name of coin and decimal?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Anybody know when the distribution will be made Huh?
 Huh  Wink

next week

That is false. Stop spreading false information to increase your posts count.
For now, we don't know the precise distribution date.

we can remove signature? thanks

Yes, you can remove your signature.
Activity: 616
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
 Huh  Wink

next week

I hope not change the schedule.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Anyone knows which are the data to put in myetherwallet for this contract?

Contract address: Huh?
Token name: Huh?
Decimals: Huh?

Thanks  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hello, I wanted to change my ETH address

~snip~

Sorry for late reply, I hadn't got a chance to online from PC before this, always on my phone. I confirm that my address is changed and correctly matched with my new one on MEW. Thank you.
Activity: 532

are you kidding?

Announcement: all signature campaign stakes have been distributed! You are now allowed to change your signature/avatar and join another campaigns!

Other spreadsheets will be updated soon.

Could you at least read the bounty manager's posts that you've missed?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Activity: 619
 Huh  Wink

next week

Ok thx a lot
any market list now? i think this primalbase coin will high price and so nice for trading
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
 Huh  Wink

next week
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
 Huh  Wink
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
verify address and i remove my signature now. thanks i can join this great project
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Spreadsheets will be sent soon! Please verify and make sure that your address is right!
I confirm that my ETH address is correct, thank you!
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
May I know when the stakes/number of PBT tokens will be updated for translation and other campaigns?
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Removing my signature now. When is the expected date for bounties to be distibuted?
Activity: 378
What exchanges are planned in this token? I've invested some btc in this project as its supply is very limited.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
I participated in translation section and provided ETH wallet on spreadsheet so It's still valid to receive PBT without WAVES wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: