Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 26. (Read 62583 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Important information: after a major investigation related to hacked accounts, we removed few participants who used our signature campaign to earn tokens with hacked accounts. Please keep in mind that this type of activity is not allowed by our campaign and bitcointalk forum rules. Thanks for your comprehension.

actually with those cheaters I had about 0,05878 PBT for signature campaing and now with cheater detecters award I have only 0,05828 PBT, but it's still a good news.

Thus the https://ico.primalbase.com is using Waves address I need to change my signature (#32) and newsletter (#807) ETH adresses to Waves 3PNvt4RA78HsfjfehbQUFHMGbfNWKBfZUQf to collect my PBT in single wallet.

Updated.

Thank you. I confirm that my addresses are correct in the spreadsheets.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
Payments are directly sent to their respective wallet addresses? Or have to update again on this tread?
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Important information: after a major investigation related to hacked accounts, we removed few participants who used our signature campaign to earn tokens with hacked accounts. Please keep in mind that this type of activity is not allowed by our campaign and bitcointalk forum rules. Thanks for your comprehension.

actually with those cheaters I had about 0,05878 PBT for signature campaing and now with cheater detecters award I have only 0,05828 PBT, but it's still a good news.

Thus the https://ico.primalbase.com is using Waves address I need to change my signature (#32) and newsletter (#807) ETH adresses to Waves 3PNvt4RA78HsfjfehbQUFHMGbfNWKBfZUQf to collect my PBT in single wallet.

Updated.

Sylon

I just realised now that my wallet address I gave you can't receive tokens.

Can you please update my wallet address on the spreadsheet to this WAVES wallet address: 3P2cr7dGoU3ghuBy3CbCTfsuEFYPsVh8dz4

Line Spreadsheet number: 165

Username: coinstatic

New WAVES wallet address: 3P2cr7dGoU3ghuBy3CbCTfsuEFYPsVh8dz4

Please fix this thanks

Updated.

Thanks Sylon much appreciated
I think you sent a personal message about your problem to the team that was provided, and this will make you lose your token and make you lose a lot of money ..

I don't understand what you mean by this? Why would I lose this token and money? And I never sent a personal message. I only sent this message here? Have I misunderstood something or what?
Sylon

Can you please update my wallet address on the spreadsheet to this WAVES wallet address: 3P2cr7dGoU3ghuBy3CbCTfsuEFYPsVh8dz4

Please fix this thanks

Where did you get this wave address?? Thanks!

I realised that to receive tokens, I needed to download the official Waves wallet for chrome from the Waves platform here: https://wavesplatform.com
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Updated.

Sylon

Please fix this thanks

Updated.
Activity: 504
What details we have to add on MEW for the tokens to show?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Spreadsheets will be sent soon! Please verify and make sure that your address is right!

Confirmed my ethereum address is correct. I change my signature code. Thanks Sylon
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Sylon

Please fix this thanks
I think you sent a personal message about your problem to the team that was provided, and this will make you lose your token and make you lose a lot of money ..
Activity: 616
I dont see my bountys on myetherwallet, how to see the tokens ?

tokens will release next days

Who said that or where did you see the said announcement?
Activity: 616
Sylon

Please fix this thanks

Where did you get this wave address?? Thanks!
Sylon

Please fix this thanks
Merit: 297
To the primalbase team, I entered my wave adress, it ask for mail confirmation, but i still didnt reveive the mail after 5 minuts oO

look at your spam ordner. or wait 1 hour
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
I confirm that my eth address is correct, also I see  the total stake went up a bit.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
To the primalbase team, I entered my wave adress, it ask for mail confirmation, but i still didnt reveive the mail after 5 minuts oO
Merit: 327
ok, and when will we hit exchange ?

In about a month. At least this is what the guy in the announcment thread said.
ok, and when will we hit exchange ?
Merit: 297
I dont see my bountys on myetherwallet, how to see the tokens ?

tokens will release next days
can someone tell me, if its possible to withdraw from ico website with myetherwallet ?
i dont have wave wallet
Activity: 448
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I confirm that my eth address is correct!
Pages:
Jump to: