Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 28. (Read 62583 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 682
I confirm my ETh adress is good
Activity: 546
Merit: 280
I confirm that my Waves address is correct. Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
signature  can be remove now?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
To all, NEVER NEVER give your Poloniex ETH, or Bittrex ETH Wallet to receive bounties, IT WILL NEVER Reach your wallet. It will be lost forever. Contact the Primalbase admin to change your ETH wallet if you did.

Use an ETH Wallet that supports ERC20 tokens. Like MyEtherwallet.com . It can receive different ETH tokens. Mine has a ETHBITS token, FUCKCOIN token, Then soon.. Primalbase and SONM tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
I confirm that my etherum address is correct

Thanks  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I confirm that my etherum address is correct.
thanks sylon
Activity: 143
Spreadsheets will be sent soon! Please verify and make sure that your address is right!

i confirm that my ETH address is correct
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hello, I wanted to change my ETH address, I use bittrex address before, not knowing that I have to use non-exchanger wallet. Please update me with info as below:

Spreadsheet number: 223
Username: holydarkness
New ETH wallet: 0x6c6AfeF0C58A128d543Dc6F2630830bC648ca176

Thank you and sorry for the trouble
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I want to confirm that my waves wallet is correct. Thanks for this wonderful campaign. My PBT that i bought during first day of crowdsale will have an additional. I'm near to own 1 space. Smiley
Activity: 686
My waves address is correct and Confirmed
Thanks
Activity: 126
I confirm that my ETH address is correct.Thank you.
Activity: 560
Spreadsheets will be sent soon! Please verify and make sure that your address is right!
I confirm that my waves address is correct and is good to go. Congratulations for a successful ICO and for now I will wait for bounty. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I confirm that my etherum address is correct........ Congratulation to the Primalbase team for this extraordinary successful ICO! I hope you all the best and keep up the good work _________
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
I confirm that my etherum address is correct Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
In the spreadsheet I installed the WAVE address and intend to change to ETH
Please update my eth address: 0x5BB0e3bd1859c37B0dB2592b61ee22E820EE1094
Thanks!
sir sylon
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Please update my eth address :  0xf09Df6517e4d51F60cd8CC1CC3Df1313e4A3cE70
Thanks!
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Cryptotalk.org

TWITTER campaign
My address is CORRECT but on spreadsheet i put WAVE please change to ETH.

ETH 0xC1f729d0194BE3F18e565c2A48B914994a217C3D

Thank you so much
Activity: 322
Merit: 217
Dear Sylon, thank you for you fast managerial job, i`m really proud that participated in such a good campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
My ETH address is correct. Thanks for rapid response Mr Sylon. BTW I want to know, what is the price per PBT , is it 5 BTC or 3 BTC per token ? Hope we will know the answer. And please tell us when will we get the token?

Those who have invested in ICO, have you received your token ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
I confirm that my ETH address is correct.

But I have one question, I use an exchanger wallet for my ETH, bittrex to be exact, and I never deposited any ETH to that address before. Trex give a small warning below the address that I have to deposit small amount of ETH first to make sure it works fine. Should I deposited some eth, or will it be ok if I just keep it how it was and still can receive my payment?
dont use exchanger wallet , otherwise ur token will be lost , use wallet that you can fully control like https://www.myetherwallet.com/ .

yes if you dont want to loose your token change your address  given now before its too late  and create a wallet in myetherwallet.com using exchange address will considered lost your token .

Ok, thanks for the input. Is there a step I need to know about MEW? I mean, do I have to set something first so my account can accomodate this one (like the steps I need to do to set/list a new token) or I simply just copy and paste my ETH address here and it'll configure itself?
You only need your one eth address to recieve all other Etherium contract tokens like primal base and other using MEW. Remember that you need to save your private key  in the safe place first before giving the address.
Pages:
Jump to: