Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 30. (Read 62583 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
ETH address is correct!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The ICO for Primalbase is finished. But i want to know is that running For bounty program or not? If, Bounty is still running then how many days it will last.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Spreadsheets will be sent soon! Please verify and make sure that your address is right!
I confirm if my address is correct.

Thank you the manager sylon.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Spreadsheets will be sent soon! Please verify and make sure that your address is right!

I confirm that my address is correct!
Goodluck guys and thanks Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
I make sure my address is correct .

Thanks manager.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
I confirm that my address is correct!
Goodluck guys!
Activity: 448
Merit: 253

I confirm that my address is correct
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
I confirm if my address is correct

Btw, who are 3 best posters in signature campaign?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

when twitter stake distribute ?
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
Very fast ICO only 1 day awesome, congrats to dev hoping for the success of this project..happy to be part of this campaign.
yeahh very very excited,, but because some busy, I am forget for update my post in this week,, I just have stake in 1 week,, but congratulations for  primalbase
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Announcement: all signature campaign stakes have been distributed! You are now allowed to change your signature/avatar and join another campaigns!

Other spreadsheets will be updated soon.

Thank you.
Activity: 154

sorry for my confusion. Stakes have been distributed. But I think you have not yet sent the tokens to our wallet, right ?
Yes its they not yet sent the tokens. Just the distribution of stakes. Just calm and you will see your tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Announcement: all signature campaign stakes have been distributed! You are now allowed to change your signature/avatar and join another campaigns!

Other spreadsheets will be updated soon.

Hey Sylon, I was checking the spreadsheet and I noticed participant on row number 33 has 305 stakes. Its not possible by the week count as other legendaries got 255 at max. I've checked his posts and they are not something special, regular 1 sentence posts. Is there a reason for this?

Read my comment on his stakes amount cell.

sorry for my confusion. Stakes have been distributed. But I think you have not yet sent the tokens to our wallet, right ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
I see the stakes in the spreadsheet, is that what people in this campaign will get? I dont understand how it works. Does anyone can confirm they received the stakes in their waves token?
I was late though to participate, well congratulations.

wait 2 days and then take a look in your waves wallet.
Activity: 154
I see the stakes in the spreadsheet, is that what people in this campaign will get? I dont understand how it works. Does anyone can confirm they received the stakes in their waves token?
I was late though to participate, well congratulations.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Happy with the stakes I received. Thanks Sylon for the good job you've made during this signature campaign.
Activity: 434

Other spreadsheets will be updated

Hey Sylon, I was checking the spreadsheet and I noticed participant on row number 33 has 305 stakes. Its not possible by the week count as other legendaries got 255 at max. I've checked his posts and they are not something special, regular 1 sentence posts. Is there a reason for this?

Is the spreadsheet updated? I still have 172 post count there.

Yes it is !

Well then there must be something wrong as I made more than 13 posts in the third period...
Activity: 602
Merit: 264

Yes it is !
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: