Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 32. (Read 62583 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1
I was lucky to buy a little bit during ICO Cheesy
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
Can i ask why i was disqualified from the Primalbase signature campaign? I do not understand.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Can I use Sina blog? Lips sealed
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Hello there,
It was a beautiful ICO and it was done very quickly. Thanks TEAM.
When will the weekly stakes be updated?
Activity: 1292
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Cheers to the PrimalBase Team. The ICO has beed a big success.
 Congratulations on the ico we're looking forward to you guys 😊
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
Congratulations to PRIMALBASE and TEAM And all who support this amazing project.
ICO has been a success, keep up the good work.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Very fast ICO only 1 day awesome, congrats to dev hoping for the success of this project..happy to be part of this campaign.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
snip

Hi I would like to inform you that my 13 constructiv post started at june 23 (5am) ended at june 25.

Have a Good day and thank also for this wonderful campaign.

Please stop quoting the whole OP. Sylon will notice you with a penalty at the same time.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Congratulation to the Primalbase team for this extraordinary successful ICO! I hope you all the best and keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Congratulation for the successful ICO to the Primalbase team! Good job devs! This will be amazing project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Congratulation for primalbase,today this ico has been successfully and more than 3000++ BTC collected
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
im so happy that i been part of this amazing project in just only 1 day sold out all the coins congrats to all the team for this super rare coins i was thinking that this cois would go up to the moon after a few months i just want to hold my coins until the price go up and up never back
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Congratulation for the ICO, but for the Bounties campaigns management by Sylon to :-).
Great job !
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
congratulations for this project, this is amazing and beautyfull day Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
This project is amazing, imagine ICO has successfully completed. Congrats to the team.
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
Finally ICO has been successfully completed smoothly and quickly. Congratulations to PRIMALBASE and TEAM. And all who support this amazing project. Congratulations.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
WOW, this project is very fast-paced
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Announcement! All of our campaigns are now closed...

Sylon, In connection with the termination of the signature campaign, I wanted to ask the question - how long after should I keep my signature and not change it to another signature campaign ? I think this issue is of interest to many participants. thank you

When I will have distributed the last stakes, I will post a message in this thread saying that you can change your signature and join another campaign!

That means twitter campaign is over and no need retweet more? Just waiting for the payment?

Yes, no retweet is needed anymore. But you can continue to retweet @Primalbasehq tweets if you like and want to support this project! Wink

That means twitter campaign is over and no need retweet more? Just waiting for the payment?
As far as I know you can still retweet and tweet to get more stakes from that campaign. All campaign are just closed for new participants and will end this thursday which will make this week the final week.
Anyway, I found one participant on the twitter campaign that has only 1.4k followers and I think he'll be remove later today.

No. You are wrong.
All campaigns are now closed and over. They will not end on Thursday because ICO is already over since few hours!
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
An enormous popularity got Primalbase and Coworking is gaining popularity – fast. And finally ICO has been successfully completed. Approximately 24 hours, 1000 tokens have found their owners! Be proud joining this journey and wish future smooth growth.
Pages:
Jump to: